Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why Spend Time On Facebook Or Twitter When We've Got Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Spend Time On Facebook Or Twitter When We've Got Nairaland? (528 Views)

Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? / Facebook Or Twitter / Facebook Or Fakebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Spend Time On Facebook Or Twitter When We've Got Nairaland? by plantation(m): 3:00pm On May 26, 2012
I joined this forum since 2007,even before i knew facebook was not just about those ugly faces. Nairaland to me and in the context of what best utility a curious nigerian social networking mind can yearn for is simply the best. There's hardly any topic you enter on the google and you dont see nairaland as part of the recommended web links. So why spend so much time on facebook and twitter when there's so much more lurking on Nairaland?
Re: Why Spend Time On Facebook Or Twitter When We've Got Nairaland? by 19naia(m): 9:59pm On May 26, 2012
Naira land is good,but open forums in the old style like naira land is,they allow threads to be invloved with anyone who agees or not...facebook is like having your own web site where you can add and delete who ever you like and you can allow people to be on your site and not allowed to post or vice versa...i tried to upload my photo on naira land an it would not let me because too much digital info for the site to handle for one picture...face book takes all my pictures and even up to six at one click..Face book appeals to individuals whobring their own web sites or pages together under facebook,whereas nairaland is just one website where everyone just piles in together for better or worse with editing and regulation enforcement left to the moderators or admins.....This is just my comparison....I like Naira land for the fact that more expansive feedback from Nigerians than i can attract on my facebook page -and my face book page would reveal too much to strangers,so naira land is for including strangers and facebook is for keeping contacts with old friends...
Re: Why Spend Time On Facebook Or Twitter When We've Got Nairaland? by plantation(m): 4:14am On May 27, 2012
19naia: Naira land is good,but open forums in the old style like naira land is,they allow threads to be invloved with anyone who agees or not...facebook is like having your own web site where you can add and delete who ever you like and you can allow people to be on your site and not allowed to post or vice versa...i tried to upload my photo on naira land an it would not let me because too much digital info for the site to handle for one picture...face book takes all my pictures and even up to six at one click..Face book appeals to individuals whobring their own web sites or pages together under facebook,whereas nairaland is just one website where everyone just piles in together for better or worse with editing and regulation enforcement left to the moderators or admins.....This is just my comparison....I like Naira land for the fact that more expansive feedback from Nigerians than i can attract on my facebook page -and my face book page would reveal too much to strangers,so naira land is for including strangers and facebook is for keeping contacts with old friends...

you're just on point

(1) (Reply)

$3million Bribery: Farouk Lawan Request Removal Of Otedola's Company / Nairaland Is The Most Stupid/foolish Forum In The World / Award For The Highest Frontpage Nairalander?hmu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.