Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,510 members, 7,770,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:51 AM

'Say Your Love' By P-Square - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'Say Your Love' By P-Square (10797 Views)

Download New Music>> Erigga – No Be Crime Ft P Fizzy (prod By P Fizzy) / [music] Alingo By P-square / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Say Your Love' By P-Square by tbabez(f): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2006
what do y'all think?
Re: 'Say Your Love' By P-Square by rikkyjen(m): 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2006
I was muttering the song before i saw this thread, those guys are very talented,the song is avery intersersting song, i personally feel its their best
Re: 'Say Your Love' By P-Square by tbabez(f): 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2006
same here. i can't go a day wivout playing the song. it's so nice, them boiz r just 2 much,
Re: 'Say Your Love' By P-Square by Deepop(f): 1:30am On Apr 02, 2006
those guys are jus too good cool check out their dance steps in e don happen cheesy its da bomb
Re: 'Say Your Love' By P-Square by Seun(m): 3:18am On Apr 02, 2006
Do you have the lyrics to the song?
Re: 'Say Your Love' By P-Square by Badman888(m): 4:08am On Apr 02, 2006
say your love no dey lie, say your feelings no dey die, see me, that song is tite Up Psquare, tried checking for the lyrics no luck and its not available on their website even, www.psquareworld.com
Re: 'Say Your Love' By P-Square by Badman888(m): 6:42am On Apr 02, 2006
i have the song on my PC was just trying to find the lyrics for it
Re: 'Say Your Love' By P-Square by spikelord(m): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2006
I have all their songs on my own PC too!
Re: 'Say Your Love' By P-Square by drered(m): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2006
they aint got the lyrics in their site and they gone release the video of temptation,say your love,oga police and your name in some months time you could also watch all nigerian artiste videos and audios in www.nigeriapages.com/jukebox

na today he don tail girl you no say me i no dey lie this is what you said to me
    say your love no dey lie say your feelings no dey die see me girl i dey cry eyah oh no say your love no dey lie ooh see me girl  dey cry tell me which kind lie be this na today eyah he don tail
verse 1:say your love no dey lie e don tail make you tell your friends wetin dey na today girl you no say me i no dey lie (this is what you said to me) this is what you said to me she go talk say we go spend our life 2 geda she like me pass her own mother she prefer me pass her own father my brothers tell me which kind lie be this na today eyah e don tail 
the very day that i saw you girl i knew that you were a playa because you wana break my heart and turn me upside girl you no say mi  i no dey lie (this is what you said to me)*2 girl anytime i dey wit you girl i feel you say you be which oo make you git ,
somethin like that
Re: 'Say Your Love' By P-Square by angelblaze(f): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2006
geeeeeeeeeeeez! those guyz ar da bomb they ar just 2 good, but how do we tend 2 compare dem 2 usher kiss cool cheesy wink[/color][color=#770077]
Re: 'Say Your Love' By P-Square by afrobeat: 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2006
that song is so hot it is on fire!!!
Re: 'Say Your Love' By P-Square by Ebano(m): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2006
That song is great and swell and those guys are just too much! I just cant seem to stop playing that song over and over again. smiley
Re: 'Say Your Love' By P-Square by dafman(m): 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2006
Say your love is a classic
Re: 'Say Your Love' By P-Square by jayvinnie(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2006
those guys are jus too good check out their dance steps in e don happen its da bomb
Re: 'Say Your Love' By P-Square by lizzy(f): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2006
y'all, dat song is d best song i av eva heard!, man! it is da bomb, i kip listenin to it evritym, its lyk am addicted to it, but sha, i luv it to close d case, lol

Re: 'Say Your Love' By P-Square by sy2000(f): 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2006
Damn those guys are cuuuuute and the got  nice belts on. They are the bomb. one love for p Square.Three Gbosa for p square, Gbosa Gbosa Gbosa  Muaaaaa kiss
Re: 'Say Your Love' By P-Square by Nkiru77: 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2006
P-Sqaure in NY for Independence Day,

[b]Personally I love them all, Weird Mc, has that flair of London & Nigerian style, that we all love,
I mean we need them all, we can't just have one musician, 1 drummer and 1 dancers, Nigeria has too much fire, even for artist that are just born 2day, not knowing that within the next 15 years or later, that they are going to be the next Mr or Ms cultural air-play in Nigeria and all over the world, I want to continue to seeing all the guys and girls come out and show their talent, their gift from God, cause rather it's Nigerian, American, Brazilian or any other country in the world,

Why should other artist come to our homeland and represent, I mean we love to see them, but let's continue to round up all of Nigeria, All of Africa, it's time,

So when we congratulate on artist we congratulate all, because of all music started somewhere special and we all know the answer to that,

So in my book, I love all the women and men who are standing tall, it's not about the riches or the look it's about the glory, because in each artist music, none of it couldn't be started with out God giving them the first hand or mic or foot to create a beat,

I know at the end of the day someone's music keeps us going on our good and bad days,

MADAROCKA, Her music surfaces around the bringing an outreach from many youths here in the US to still connect with their Nigerian culture, You will find many here who have not had the opportunity to go to Nigeria or who might not understand the importance of staying rooted with Africa,

But regardless make sure you listen to 360AfrikaLive. Madarocka is a co-Host on Saturday's from 11am-1pm (1190AM in the DC/MD/VA) and also she is a host on a cable network, So if you have a music artist video or know of any other artist send an email at ladymadarocka@yahoo.co.uk so they can get the well deserved airplay.

Also if you are not in the DC/MD/VA area, you can still listen via internet at 360AfrikaLive.com from 11am-1pm (US/EST) if in DC/MD/VA or if in Nigeria or London you can listen between 4pm-6pm,

If you are in another part of the world or US you just have to convert the time difference and tune in,

Extra- Call in Live on the Radio at 1-877-360-AFRI

All callers are welcomed and you can request a song or just give a shot out,

We've received several calls from fellow Nigerian/London Based Artist,
We are here to network and promote all who welcomes the warm greetings,

If in NY, for Independence Day, tune in on Friday, Sept 29th to see Madarocka perform at Brooklyn College, along with P-Square and other Artist,

Take care and everyone remain blessed,
www.myspace.com/ladymada

[/b]

Re: 'Say Your Love' By P-Square by Nigerchica: 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2006
Say your love is the one of the best song i have ever heard and the lyrics is fuckin crazy (i meant that as a good thing)
Re: 'Say Your Love' By P-Square by jayvinnie(m): 1:21am On Nov 20, 2006
it is very fine
Re: 'Say Your Love' By P-Square by whiteNkem(f): 7:03pm On May 10, 2007
i am madly in love with the song!!!
Re: 'Say Your Love' By P-Square by chiogo(f): 10:35pm On May 10, 2007
nice song! P square is good! in fact, they're d nicest.
Re: 'Say Your Love' By P-Square by Jayholiday(m): 12:27am On Apr 07, 2009
Hey everyone.

Just some info for you!

P Square and other hot Nigerian albums now available online in the UK, Europe and US at Katlego Africa.

Check it out today ~ http://www.katlegoafrica.com
Re: 'Say Your Love' By P-Square by mrbargains(m): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2009
Pick Up All P-Square CD from this coool Site
http://www.myafricanbargains.com
- for europe and north american buyers only

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” / Kcee Ft Wizkid - Pull Over (video) / List Of Evergreen R&B Songs From Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.