Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,846 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? (2324 Views)

How Do I Check My Nairaland PM? / You Have 1 New Nairaland PM. Please Check Your E-mail Account Now. ( Dismiss ) / Nairaland PM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 26, 2012
Since the past two days, I had been seeing this message: "you have 1 new Nairaland PM. Pls check your email" on my Nairaland login dashboard, and I have checked my email several times including my spam mail box, and there was and has never been any message from Nairaland, pls how do I see the message, and have any member here encountered such in the past or present? What should I do to see the PM message & to know its content? Thanks & happy weekend fellows.
Re: You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? by 190: 5:58pm On May 26, 2012
Pull down ur trousers and check inside ur boxers for that message
Re: You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 26, 2012
190: Pull down ur trousers and check inside ur boxers for that message

Pls on a more serious note, I really wish to see the message to know its content cos it is still displaying on my dashboard even as I type these words now. Meanwhile, something happened, a thread I started some weeks back had been locked/closed this afternoon, and I am yet to know why cos it was a successful & creative thread on the literature/writing section of this forum. If u know how, pls let me know. Or moderators should pls step in!
Re: You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 26, 2012
u can lay ur complains in d complaint thread! why open new threads?

u must ber a newbie! angry
Re: You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 26, 2012
DONkollione: u can lay ur complains in d complaint thread! why open new threads?

u must ber a newbie! angry

Not a newbie shaa...but don't really know about the complaint center, let me see if I can find it. Thanks for reminding me.

1 Like

Re: You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? by MrCork17: 6:38pm On May 26, 2012
DailyNews: Since the past two days, I had been seeing this message: "you have 1 new Nairaland PM. Pls check your email" on my Nairaland login dashboard, and I have checked my email several times including my spam mail box, and there was and has never been any message from Nairaland, pls how do I see the message, and have any member here encountered such in the past or present? What should I do to see the PM message & to know its content? Thanks & happy weekend fellows.

Bro. so you expectin to get punnny?? Gooood luck!! undecided
Re: You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 26, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Lol...u guys are getting this whole thing wrong...I am worried of the content, if its from the administrator cos of one of my threads that got locked/closed without any reason, so I am worried if the PM could be the reason, get that?
Re: You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? by kay9(m): 6:48pm On May 26, 2012
...And why exactly the f**k is this 'trending'?? angry
Re: You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? by MrCork17: 6:50pm On May 26, 2012
DailyNews:

Lol...u guys are getting this whole thing wrong...I am worried of the content, if its from the administrator cos of one of my threads that got locked/closed without any reason, so I am worried if the PM could be the reason, get that?

yea right. So you aint after punnny but u curious about a pm? undecided
Re: You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? by MrCork17: 6:52pm On May 26, 2012
says if the content says: DAILY NEWS, you just won punnnny... you will refuse?? undecided
Re: You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? by LaParisienne(f): 7:00pm On May 26, 2012

Mr..Cork:

Crack babies cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? by azpekuliar: 7:01pm On May 26, 2012
I had the same problem this week. I saw the same alert and checked my mail but never saw anything. Eventually I clicked 'dismiss'. 2 days later I saw another alert that I had a PM, I checked my mail and indeed there it was. I'm still in suspense over what that earlier message could have been about. So methinks its some technical error that Seun has to deal with.

Cheers.
Re: You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? by LaParisienne(f): 7:02pm On May 26, 2012
@OP
E-mail Seun. He'll send you the operating manual whcih comes with a 2* star punny wink
Re: You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? by sexiestharam(f): 8:18pm On May 26, 2012
@ OP, I encountered a problem like urs 2. Just check ur spam messages. It should be there.
Re: You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 26, 2012
Op is a really wicked fellow. He thinks he is smart by playing ignorance so he can ridicule his target. Wonderful character
Re: You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? by Mynd44: 11:00pm On May 26, 2012
Click on dismiss.
Re: You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? by Years(m): 12:56am On May 27, 2012
I encountered thesame notification,the next thing I see in my mailbox is a mail from nairaland claiming to like and is interested in having a relationship with me.
... I laughed and I thought to myself "Scammers"...lol.
Re: You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? by Nobody: 1:35am On May 27, 2012
Check the e-mail you registered with on NL. . .check your junk folder too.
Re: You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 27, 2012
Thanks guys, at least, I now have a clue of what the message could be...even though I am yet to see the msg and the message still shows on my dashboard the moment I log in. Finally, I am no longer worried becos my thread that got locked/closed had been reopened, which was my fear if it had anything to do with the Nairaland PM that displays on my dashboard.

I appreciate your comments, contributions (positive & negative) cos they all count. Have a lovely weekend & do stay blessed!
Re: You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? by Mynd44: 1:21am On May 28, 2012
Bye bye don't come back here oooo
Re: You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? by lifestyle1(m): 11:01am On May 28, 2012
Tell me your username and password let me check! grin
Re: You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? by tpia5: 5:09am On Jun 27, 2012
i have the same problem.
Re: You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 27, 2012
tpia@:
i have the same problem.
mine is two now....I wonder what it could be.
Re: You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? by tpia5: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2012
Na wa o.

I wonder why this kink cant be fixed or whatever it is that's going on.

Nl na play play now.
Re: You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2012
tpia@:
Na wa o.

I wonder why this kink cant be fixed or whatever it is that's going on.

Nl na play play now.

Too bad dear...but what can we do? Nothing!
Re: You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? by tpia5: 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2012
I wonder why it looks like seun is intentionally sabotaging his own site.[typical nigerian].

What was wrong with the old system where you saw your pms right there in your profile?

Too much snooping or what exactly- were others viewing the messages?
Re: You Have 1 New Nairaland PM- Check Your Email? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2012
tpia@:
I wonder why it looks like seun is intentionally sabotaging his own site.[typical nigerian].

What was wrong with the old system where you saw your pms right there in your profile?

Too much snooping or what exactly- were others viewing the messages?

Sometimes too much of trying to make sth perfect and modern, destroys good qualities...he needs to bring back some old features of nl....

(1) (Reply)

Photo: The World-record Largest Flatfish / Things You Don't Know About Njideka Akunyili,daughter Of Late Prof Dora Akunyili / Drake Ft Chris Brown – Closer To My Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.