Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

2012/13 CROWN POLY Offers Addmission Without UTME!!! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2012/13 CROWN POLY Offers Addmission Without UTME!!! (8212 Views)

2014/2015 CROWN POLYTECHNIC Offer Admission Without UTME!!! / UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! / Do You Know You Can Gain Admission Into Any University Without Utme? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2012/13 CROWN POLY Offers Addmission Without UTME!!! by unclejoe2: 11:56am On Jun 12, 2012
uncle.joe1:
Crown polytechnic offers admission without JAMB/UTME..Very affordable and wowing school fees!!!...its jas ur SSCE..don't get scared Crownpoly was rated the best second polytechnic in Nig. (Google it for more info on that).Are u tired of stayin ahome n re-writin d UTME n SSCE now n Den?.Awaiting Result are consider too....for more info call 07033276732 or addme on bbm 21E8B56D.
Re: 2012/13 CROWN POLY Offers Addmission Without UTME!!! by unclejoe2: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2012
uncle.joe1:
Crown polytechnic offers admission without JAMB/UTME..Very affordable and wowing school fees!!!...its jas ur SSCE..don't get scared Crownpoly was rated the best second polytechnic in Nig. (Google it for more info on that).Are u tired of stayin ahome n re-writin d UTME n SSCE now n Den?.Awaiting Result are consider too....for more info call 07033276732.
Re: 2012/13 CROWN POLY Offers Addmission Without UTME!!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 14, 2012
Where is crown poly located..... I didn't choose them in my utme...any chances?
Re: 2012/13 CROWN POLY Offers Addmission Without UTME!!! by nostain18(f): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2012
uncle.joe1:

Thnkz sis....The admission form is still on sale and is 10k.... 100percent geniue, ma.
do u mean admission or d skul form is sold for 10k alone
Re: 2012/13 CROWN POLY Offers Addmission Without UTME!!! by nostain18(f): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2012
yes dear all u need do is to go down to d skul with ur utme result u will pay some money for change of institution and den u get ur admission letter i finished my ND there and am almost rounding up wit my IT at sterling bank in lagos, so u c d skul is well recognized
eelbay: Where is crown poly located..... I didn't choose them in my utme...any chances?
Re: 2012/13 CROWN POLY Offers Addmission Without UTME!!! by nostain18(f): 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2012
[quote author=slumzy][/quote] my dear wen i entered i paid 59k for everything in first semester and 25k for skul fee in second semester dat is 84k in a section as a new intake and in second year we paid 50k for first and second semester dats all
Re: 2012/13 CROWN POLY Offers Addmission Without UTME!!! by mercyifex: 8:12am On Jun 15, 2012
direct me on hw to go to d sch from lag and de closing dat of d form.
Re: 2012/13 CROWN POLY Offers Addmission Without UTME!!! by unilink: 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
for more information, enquiry and assistance on the forthcoming post-ume CALL 07052525220 or email unilink32@yahoo.com...The sale of the form starts on monday...
Re: 2012/13 CROWN POLY Offers Addmission Without UTME!!! by unclejoe2: 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2012
mercyifex: direct me on hw to go to d sch from lag and de closing dat of d form.
The school is located in odo,ado ekiti...call 07033276732 for more info.
Re: 2012/13 CROWN POLY Offers Addmission Without UTME!!! by unclejoe2: 7:50am On Jun 19, 2012
uncle.joe1:
Crown polytechnic offers admission without JAMB/UTME..Very affordable and wowing school fees!!!...its jas ur SSCE..don't get scared Crownpoly was rated the best second polytechnic in Nig. (Google it for more info on that).Are u tired of stayin ahome n re-writin d UTME n SSCE now n Den?.Awaiting Result are consider too....for more info call 07033276732.
Re: 2012/13 CROWN POLY Offers Addmission Without UTME!!! by unclejoe2: 8:10am On Jun 20, 2012
uncle.joe1:
Becoming late form soon!!!Hurry nw and get ur admission into crown poly.
Re: 2012/13 CROWN POLY Offers Addmission Without UTME!!! by unclejoe2: 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2012
[quote author=uncle.joe1][/quote]
Re: 2012/13 CROWN POLY Offers Addmission Without UTME!!! by hople: 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2012
pls when is it closing
Re: 2012/13 CROWN POLY Offers Addmission Without UTME!!! by tdemo(m): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2012
pls ma jamb score is 200 and av got 5 o level in ma weac @ a setting pls i want to study public admin in this crown poly i want to nw how much it will cost me 4 first semester and how much wil i pay as first instalment be4 receiving lecture. Am watn oh
Re: 2012/13 CROWN POLY Offers Addmission Without UTME!!! by unclejoe2: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2012
tdemo: pls ma jamb score is 200 and av got 5 o level in ma weac @ a setting pls i want to study public admin in this crown poly i want to nw how much it will cost me 4 first semester and how much wil i pay as first instalment be4 receiving lecture. Am watn oh
Pls try to callme on 07033276732
Re: 2012/13 CROWN POLY Offers Addmission Without UTME!!! by slumzy(f): 6:18am On Jul 06, 2012
How do one get their form and is this information on the school site?
Re: 2012/13 CROWN POLY Offers Addmission Without UTME!!! by tdemo(m): 8:19am On Jul 06, 2012
pls i want to nw wen the registration is gona close bros help ur out
Re: 2012/13 CROWN POLY Offers Addmission Without UTME!!! by seth002(m): 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2012
Yes u can visit d skul website to confirm ur self..jst goto www.crownpolytechnic.edu.ng I wil be traveling to d skul by nxt week to buy my own form too...
Re: 2012/13 CROWN POLY Offers Addmission Without UTME!!! by tdemo(m): 6:58am On Oct 11, 2012
seth002: Yes u can visit d skul website to confirm ur self..jst goto www.crownpolytechnic.edu.ng I wil be traveling to d skul by nxt week to buy my own form too...
add me on 2go bro lets tak ..username.....Tdemo
Re: 2012/13 CROWN POLY Offers Addmission Without UTME!!! by seth002(m): 7:39am On Oct 11, 2012
tdemo: add me on 2go bro lets tak ..username.....Tdemo
k nd mine is seth80
Re: 2012/13 CROWN POLY Offers Addmission Without UTME!!! by olaosebikan2008: 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
Admission into university in Nigeria nowadays is a great problem especially for those trying to use UTME as the mode of entry. . . , you can still meet up with your friends in 200level by enrolling for A’level programme. Don’t waste another year at home. Here is another opportunity to gain that admission you have been painstakingly searching for. The best alternative is IJMB.

Interim joint matriculation board. . . It is a programme, that takes you to 200 level directly into any school of your choice. . . . This programme is available for all departments. . . . . . The programme is organized by the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, and has accredited centres in ilorin and other environs

The programme is been accepted by some universities in nigeria. . . To know the universities and for more relevant information about the programme, you can contact us or sms on . . . 08068940428 or 08189529845

The programme last for only nine months. . . In this centre there is transparency and necessary info are been released to student as at when due. . .

The centre runs lectures regularly and also makes sure the student registration is been done properly and on time. . . The centre try their possible best that student have a good points at the end of the programme. The centre also assist their students With admission in few universities that they know they can assist because doing the programme is not your priority rather than gaining admission with the programme. . . .

We advise interested students to come for their registration in other to prevent any difficulties. . .

We have success stories of students in various universities that accept the programme. . . We encourage and also give educational advice where necessary. . .

Over the years now IJMB has been a good alternative for most students entering into university directly into 200level. . The programme is recommendable. . .

The Fees for the programme is affordable and the centre has done it in a way that interested student can pay conveniently without much burden. . . .

The centre has a good, safe and conducive learning environment and hostel. Also the centre is closer to the lectures area which makes it convenient and easy for students to attend lectures regularly without stress.

Hostel facilities are very neat and convenient. .

Feel free, For any or more relevant information about the programme and how it can be used for admission or the universities that allow the programme you can call or sms on 08068940428 or 08189529845 and proper attention and information will be communicated to you. .
Re: 2012/13 CROWN POLY Offers Addmission Without UTME!!! by seth002(m): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2012
Wil be going down to d skul by monday or tuesday to buy my own form..
Re: 2012/13 CROWN POLY Offers Addmission Without UTME!!! by klazey007: 12:44am On Jan 11, 2015
For students that have being trying or working so hard to gain admission into the Nigerian university.Here is a golden opportunity of gaining admission into 200 level without much stress of using your jamb result to gain admission. The truth is that jamb is not needed for you to gain admission to 200 level. You are done with your o'levels its time to move forward to a'level [Advance Level] A LEVEL Admission Is Open To give student access to 200 level in the Nigeria universities[Any University] the two possible A'level program are [IJMB A'LEVEL] and [NABTEB A'LEVEL] You can visit the website [ www.ijmbonline.org ] for more info about those A'level Program Listed Above. REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN , APPLY NOW TO FIND YOUR WAY TO 200 LEVEL. FOR PROCEDURES ON HOW TO APPLY VISIT THE WEBSITE www.ijmbonline.org or contact Dr.Moses [07030757070] Note; jamb candidate for year 2015 can also apply to get a 50-50 chance of gaining admission to 100 level [using jamb] or 200 level [using an A'level Certificate..IJMB or NABTEB A'LEVEL] also student with deficiency in their O'level result [two sittings or incomplete result] or Awaiting result can also apply. Applied Student are to resume fews days after registration,The program runs for a period of 9-10 months with lectures and test before the final exam which qualifies students to 200 level with their A'Level Result. Hostels and Accommodation are made available for students.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stupidest Fish That Has No Response Even When Its Half Body Is Eaten. / Free Canadian Scholarship For Nigerians / Waec Result: Buy on Easy24.com.ng And Get It Delivered To You Across the WORLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.