Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Funke Akindele's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele's Wedding (2378 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet / Photos From Funke Akindele’s Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele's Wedding by mzfeyi(f): 8:53pm On May 26, 2012
Hurray! Funke is finally married! I'm pretty sure everyone is happy for this Nollywood star! I wish her a very peaceful marriage. She literally entertained the whole of Lagos at Scorpio Hotel, Agidingbi where she tied the knot with her lover Alhaji Kehinde Adeola Oloyede. I<br />. Let's just say, she is his 4th-quarter. His three wives 'seemed' pleased and they accepted her whole-heartedly
<br />
You guys should have been there tho! We would have 'see-saw at the parry' *yimu*. Anyways I have exclusive pictures for you! :d

Pls she'll be needing your 'goodlucks' as she dives into polygamy! I pray God strengthens her oh! Amen.
Enjoy!

Plus, am I the only one who thinks Sikiratu Sindodo looks like a ghost?? :s

For more pictures, visit my blog!
www.sweetmeanie..com

Re: Funke Akindele's Wedding by kingparagon1: 9:03pm On May 26, 2012
Kai c face abi na my phone. She marry a married man wit all d talents. Dis is i 2 knw
Re: Funke Akindele's Wedding by mission08: 9:29pm On May 26, 2012
Well, what can I say - Congrats

But really when I saw the title I was happy for her but on reading that she is no 4, hmm... Haba no 4, but why? I wish her well sha.
Re: Funke Akindele's Wedding by mzfeyi(f): 10:13pm On May 26, 2012
mission08: Well, what can I say - Congrats

But really when I saw the title I was happy for her but on reading that she is no 4, hmm... Haba no 4, but why? I wish her well sha.

Lol I know right! Na prayer!
Re: Funke Akindele's Wedding by moremi2008(m): 7:51am On May 27, 2012
Being a 4th wife has it advantages; your kids have a legitmate father and you get a distracted husband that won't pay too much attention to your side-runs and won't try to slow down your career. Might be a smart move after all.

ps - this woman razz small sha! I saw pics of her wedding on another thread and her cake was an outright disaster.
Re: Funke Akindele's Wedding by mzfeyi(f): 6:24pm On May 27, 2012
moremi2008: Being a 4th wife has it advantages; your kids have a legitmate father and you get a distracted husband that won't pay too much attention to your side-runs and won't try to slow down your career. Might be a smart move after all.

ps - this woman razz small sha! I saw pics of her wedding on another thread and her cake was an outright disaster.

Lmfao! Funny you!
Check out some more pictures on www.sweetmeanie..com

(1) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Looks Stunning In Her Diana Ross Hair / 25 Sexiest Women In Nollywood / Rukky Sanda Suffers chest Slip At Yvonne Nelsons Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.