|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1061355 members, 1231949 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2013 at 08:13 PM
|Cellulike Phone Backup And Security -now In Nigeria! by donnie(m): 12:06am On May 27, 2012|
Now phone users can have peace of mind as the first independent phone back-up/security service hits the Nigerian mobile market.
Users can backup contacts, pictures and videos on their mobile devices and restore to a new device in the event that their phone gets missing or stolen.
Phone users can remotely lock /unlock their devices to ensure the safety of their data.
The application captures the phones imei and stores it for the user as this might be required by insurance or by the lost property unit of the police.
It also keeps other vital details like your network provider account officer's contact address, phone and email. I think this should be first choice for any phone user with data and contacts worth keeping safe.
The Cellulike application works on more than 1350 models (over 250 Nokia and 200 Samsung models) including ipads and tablets.
Vouchers are available at major mobile phone stores across the country. Retail price is 3,000 naira and there's opportunity for resellers and discounts for bulk purchases.
Click below links or Call: 07067418088 for list of agents in Nigeria or other details. You can also watch the video below.
|Re: Cellulike Phone Backup And Security -now In Nigeria! by donnie(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2012|
10 reasons why you need the Cellulike phone protection system – even if your network provider gives you a free backup service!
1. Nothing in life is really “free”. The terms and conditions of the service will allow them to send you text advertising messages and other advertising material and they can sell your data to third parties – that is how they make a profit.
2. Use it or lose it. All the free systems specify that if you don’t do a backup within a specified period – you will lose all data that you have already backed up. Unlike Cellulike, they do not provide permanent data storage. So you are on holiday and lose your phone and the last backup was 7 months ago ........
3. If you change your network provider the service stops and your account is cancelled. They try to lock you in to their network so if you find a cheaper service or use a roaming SIM you will have lost the “free” service.
4. None of the free services capture the serial number of your phone. You can find it out and write it down in a safe place and not lose it if you want – but the Cellulike system captures it automatically. You are going to need that number to recover a lost phone from the police, lost property office etc and if you want to claim on insurance.
5. All the “free” services only work on a limited number of makes and models of phone. So if you change your phone the chances are you will lose the free service or have to start a new account just for that phone. Cellulike works on most popular phones – more than any other competitor. Whenever you change your new phone, with Cellulike you just register your new phone, the data from your old phone is copied to it and you can carry on without missing a beat.
6. Cellulike has a lock/unlock function which enables you to lock your phone if you leave it somewhere or if it is stolen, so no third party can access your data. You won’t get that with a “free” system. Even better, if your phone is stolen the first thing a thief does is change the SIM to disable a lock command. Cellulike’s system automatically locks the phone if the SIM is removed. No other system does that – Cellulike is unique.
7. Cellulike provides permanent storage of your data. Once you have backed up the data on your phone it is there forever. You are the only person with access to it and you are the only person who can delete it. Cellulike is the ONLY system that provides permanent data storage – all the free systems delete your data if you change your provider or fail to use the service frequently. All other paid systems demand an annual fee, so if you don’t keep paying you lose the data
8. Cellulike allows you to access your data from a computer and copy and send individual items. So for example, if you use the phone camera to back up a copy of your passport or other important documents, those copies will be stored FOR EVER or until you decide to delete them. One early Cellulike customer was saved some major problems though our service. Having lost her passport in Prague she had previously taken a photo of her passport and saved it to her account, she was able to give the Consulate a photocopy from her Cellulike account. It saved days of waiting for paperwork to come from the UK and she was able to catch her plane to rejoin her family.
9. Amongst the paid systems Cellulike is the cheapest. The one off RRP of €19.99 in Europe is less that other paid services charge every year. Some charge as much as €59 every year. With one payment per phone you get lifetime phone protection for that phone.
10. We are the best! Our service works on nearly twice as many phones as our nearest competitor. We give better support. Our service works worldwide in 52 languages (far outclassing competitors) and we are really nice people
|Re: Cellulike Phone Backup And Security -now In Nigeria! by donnie(m): 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2012|
You can get cellulike activation codes here for FREE. www.facebook.com/backupmymobileforlife
|Re: Cellulike Phone Backup And Security -now In Nigeria! by donnie(m): 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2012|
Yippee!! All Cellulike activation codes are now UNLIMITED 1GB USE!
This means you can backup as many phones as you want, as many times as you want to, for a period of 5 years with just one activation code!
'Yeah right', you might be thinking..."It'll definitely cost more...". Naaah, you're wrong. In fact, it costs a whooping 1000naira less! With 2000naira you can backup your mobile phones (including Blackberry, iphones, ipads and tablets) for life and never have to cry..."had I known". Not forgetting the Lock/ unlock function (for Symbian and Android devices) to protect your data.
Now if you have forgotten or misplaced your activation code, having already registered your mobile device, you have nothing to worry about: As a further update to our on-going development, your used activation code can now be found in 'My Devices > Add a New Device' area of your Cellulike.com account. You will be required to provide your username and password to access this area of the Cellulike.com website. Click here to read more: http://mysolutionhub.com/cellulike
|Re: Cellulike Phone Backup And Security -now In Nigeria! by donnie(m): 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2012|
Start a Cellulike Business with just 2000naira! Comes with other exciting bonuses... http://mysolutionhub.com/cellulike
Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health