Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

FANTASIA S.P: Is This Real Or Fraudulent? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FANTASIA S.P: Is This Real Or Fraudulent? (5012 Views)

Fantasia S.p Is It Real... Help Urgently / Hello. Is Fantasia Enterprises a Scam? / Who Got A Text From Fantasia S.P. (upstairs)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FANTASIA S.P: Is This Real Or Fraudulent? by DamosDamos(m): 7:45am On May 27, 2012
Hi Nairalanders,
I saw an advert on guardian newspaper few weeks ago and applied. A week later they invited us for an aptitude test. They were called Fantasia S.P. But when I got to the venue of the test I was discouraged cuz d environment aint jst worth it at all, twas a shop with jst 2 ladies. They said we should pay 100bucks for documentation fee b4 we could write the test. I asked one of them what dr coy's into, she replied dt they recruit for bigger organization. Since av been dr already and its jst 100bucks I paid and wrote the test. D test not grdaute standard jst 16 questions with no timing.a week later they sent me a msg dt I was succesful in d test conducted that I should come and collect my recommendation letter with a fee of N1500. A ignored d msg as I was advised its fraudulent. After 2weeks(2days ago) dey sent another msg dt I shud come and pick up my recommeendation letter that the position I applied for is still available. They are @ surulere Lagos. People watz ur take on ds, is it real or some kinda fraudulent act again? Or is there anyone in my shoes too. Pls I wanna hear from u guyz. Thanks

1 Like

Re: FANTASIA S.P: Is This Real Or Fraudulent? by adewumi7: 8:05am On May 27, 2012
Dont mind them o.Hungry fraudsters.When u get dere u will be asked 4 anoda fee again.When given d fake recommendation letter to the supposed company,what u will start hearing is come today,come tomorrow till u will get fed up.
Re: FANTASIA S.P: Is This Real Or Fraudulent? by denicegq86: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
i just got the txt message to come for a test tomorrow now i knwo what there are up to. This is not fair not at all
Re: FANTASIA S.P: Is This Real Or Fraudulent? by yinkus01: 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
OMG.....Tanks for all information you guys putting on the site for the scam work.... Well i just got a different txt messages on phone an interview, Fantasia And HEMPAWA ORGANISATION. And i think i we go for anyone of them cos i don't know if there were bunch of scam as well. I av to stay in house not to waste my money from the whole ogun-state to lagos for scam work. Thanks for the information again... Beside is there anybody know about HEMPAWA ORGANIZATIONAL AT IKEJA. I was called for interview and i was told bring my credential along.

1 Like

Re: FANTASIA S.P: Is This Real Or Fraudulent? by nocmig27: 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2013
yinkus_01: OMG.....Tanks for all information you guys putting on the site for the scam work.... Well i just got a different txt messages on phone an interview, Fantasia And HEMPAWA ORGANISATION. And i think i we go for anyone of them cos i don't know if there were bunch of scam as well. I av to stay in house not to waste my money from the whole ogun-state to lagos for scam work. Thanks for the information again... Beside is there anybody know about HEMPAWA ORGANIZATIONAL AT IKEJA. I was called for interview and i was told bring my credential along.

I dont know of that HEMPAWA but Fantasia is a cheap scam..Dont waste your time and money..
Re: FANTASIA S.P: Is This Real Or Fraudulent? by MYTONIE: 9:48am On Aug 24, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]Thnks guys. I would ve wasted money and time today. They sent me an invitatinon for Test and in terview, on a sat.
Re: FANTASIA S.P: Is This Real Or Fraudulent? by kenimafido: 9:36am On Oct 31, 2013
Hi guys, today happen to be my turn. I just got a text now asking me to come for an aptitude test on 2 nov 13. I called d MTN number that sent d text and a female voice told me they recruit for some big companies and eateries. I live Enugu and you know what this means in terms of transportation, hotel and all.
Please I would really appreciate any update or advise on this fantasia s.p guys.
Re: FANTASIA S.P: Is This Real Or Fraudulent? by adedayo77: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
pls i also received a message this afternoon that i should come for writing test on 2/11/13, pls are they scamer or not. I need urgent reply
Re: FANTASIA S.P: Is This Real Or Fraudulent? by gentle12: 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
adedayo77: pls i also received a message this afternoon that i should come for writing test on 2/11/13, pls are they scamer or not. I need urgent reply
For all you have read from others: you guys are still asking if they are real or fake,then go ! attend the interview and I wish you the best
Re: FANTASIA S.P: Is This Real Or Fraudulent? by Victor08032(m): 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
OMG same msg I received
Loi I thank God saaa

(1) (Reply)

Massive Graduate & Exp. Recruitment At Ondo State University Of Medical Sciences / What Is The Latest News On Nis Recruitment 2017 / The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.