Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Can A Poor Man Or Poor Woman Become A Celebrity? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can A Poor Man Or Poor Woman Become A Celebrity? (607 Views)

This Kind Wahala! Church Asks Poor Woman To Donate 250k/yr Or Leave The Church / Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) / A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Poor Man Or Poor Woman Become A Celebrity? by BENADPP: 8:02am On May 27, 2012
in our modern life situation, Rule is absolute and the race who does not value a trained intelligence is doomed. we are mearnt to know that life itself is not fair, but the only fair thing in life is making a fair deal out of life.then, the question is How can a poor man or woman make it to the top. lets overlook religion and sentiments and face reality. your free to make your suggestion as this will help us on the campus where i lecture.send your answers to universitypostume@yahoo.com
Re: Can A Poor Man Or Poor Woman Become A Celebrity? by Nobody: 11:08am On May 27, 2012
Nairaland and the many mumu questions. Kai. My IQ has reduced sharply since I joined NL. Una no go kill person with mumuness.

(1) (Reply)

Halle Berry Rushed To Hospital / Lewd Singer St Janet Denies Catching Her Husband In Bed With Her Daughter / For Sale! A 4 Bedroom Duplex With 2palours And A Bq Space For 48m @gwarinpa,fct.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.