Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion (17866 Views)

Disabled Nigerian Drug Trafficker Dies Of Swallowed Cocaine Pellets In Ghana / Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion / Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by TonySpike: 8:09am On May 27, 2012
by Allwell Okpi ⁠

A 34-year-old commercial bus driver, Edwin Ozoani, has died after a wrap of cocaine ruptured in his stomach.

According to the Head, Public Affairs of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, Mitchell Ofoyeju, the deceased returned from Brazil aboard a South African Airline flight, tested positive to drug ingestion during screening at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos and was placed under observation.

“He excreted 10 wraps of substances that tested positive for cocaine, weighing 180 grammes. While still under observation, he complained of stomach pain and was rushed to the hospital where he eventually died.

“A post-mortem examination showed that the death was due to one of the wraps of cocaine he ingested that ruptured in his stomach,” Ofoyeju said

For more information, check: http://www.punchng.com/news/bus-driver-dies-of-cocaine-ingestion/
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by Welder(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2012
D kind of things, people do for d bejamins. May his soul rest in peace. sad
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by fakulty(m): 1:50pm On May 27, 2012
Na wa oooo. Lord have mercy
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by neksummi(m): 1:52pm On May 27, 2012
Very sad! I hope others will learn from this.
Find something worth-while doing.
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by akereconfi: 1:52pm On May 27, 2012
I wudnt light a candle for ya......I'l strike a match stick....MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWW Gold diggers
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by ismhab(m): 2:01pm On May 27, 2012
IS HE A LAGOSIAN?
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by IOludayo(m): 2:07pm On May 27, 2012
He should have met Baba Suwe for tutorials before ingesting d elubo.

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by Tinax(f): 2:09pm On May 27, 2012
hmmm..vanity upon vavity....
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by valencia25(m): 2:18pm On May 27, 2012

1 Like

Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by redsun(m): 2:19pm On May 27, 2012
It is a live or die life.Death is the top predator,humans are preys and we all succumb at some point.

The worst death is being dead alive.Being deluded.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by cyril83(m): 2:20pm On May 27, 2012
R.I.P joooor
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by Ugoduru(m): 2:22pm On May 27, 2012
Enyiaaa! You Bleep up,if i know you eh, i will kill you for the second time.money you no get.cocain you no get.anyway, satan knows how to handle such people like you
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by cindyrella(f): 2:24pm On May 27, 2012
Choi lawd have mercy.. May his soul rest in peace..
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 27, 2012
cindyrella: Choi lawd have mercy.. May his soul rest in peace..

You mean rest in hell ?
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by aljharem(m): 2:27pm On May 27, 2012
RIP cry cry cry Vanity of money
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by kaiter: 2:47pm On May 27, 2012
The worst death is being dead alive.Being deluded.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by fm7070: 2:47pm On May 27, 2012
if asked, he would have something to say.
Lord have mercy
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by Ninilowo(m): 3:01pm On May 27, 2012
HE returned from brazil n died. If he were to survvive, that would have been another mecca for our pipu and on getting there they would be subjected to variouus degree of humilation and embarrassment.
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:07pm On May 27, 2012
cnwamo: @ebamma don't even start cos incase you don't know the two current world record holders for heaviest amount of illicit drugs ingested is currently being held by two yorobaas, so let's not go there
@bluetooth I've been an observer on nairaland for quite sometime now and sorry to say but I've never seen you post anything reasonable, what's your problem with other tribes.

^^^Could be Edwins' stomach wasn't accommodating enough undecided.
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by velo10: 3:17pm On May 27, 2012
Nigerians who come from South American countries are usually thoroughly screened for narcotics.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by slimming: 3:20pm On May 27, 2012
Love of money is indeed evil and destructive to it victim.
Re: Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion by cusehcuseh(m): 3:53pm On May 27, 2012
R.I.P .Wel,u won't blame him whn there's so much cmpetitn in d system. Atleast,he was beta of than armedrobbers,assassins,ritualists,human traffickers,etc.. God's tym is d best cos our destiny cnt b denied, at most, delayed.
Moral lessons 4 us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Brutalized By Police In Benin, Edo State (Photos) / NDLEA Arrests Soldier, Six Others In Bayelsa / Gunmen Attack Rumana-Gbagyi Community In Kaduna, Kill One, Shoot 4 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.