Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Having Consistent Headaches Because Of Programming - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Having Consistent Headaches Because Of Programming (8393 Views)

Nairaland School Of Programming / Foundations Of Programming: Fundamentals / Nairaland Programming Index(Topic Ordered Listing of Programming Board Threads). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Having Consistent Headaches Because Of Programming by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
seunthomas:

I dont need to disagree to you. Because you dont experience head aches or sore eyes as a programmer does not mean others dont. Most hardcore programmers i know always complain about the same thing. I have been coding for almost 20 years and well i also experience headaches although its much better now than when i started. You might want to read other programmers opinion around the world
https://www.quora.com/Do-computer-programmers-and-software-engineers-get-headaches-and-sore-eyes-from-being-on-the-computer-all-the-time
The matter is not straight forward like that sha. Programming itself can cause headache make we no lie. . . . . .[s]I had to buy an external 20 Terrabytes R.A.M to boost my brain plus a 50 Terrabytes external backup device[/s]
Re: Having Consistent Headaches Because Of Programming by DonTim1: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
I get this headaches (like the one that brought me here) only when working with languages that use interpreters, they don't point error until you run them, after edit, run, edit run and no show, you get frustrated or when I have a logic error am trying to figure, worse when editing another person's code.

I also realized that the projects I handled in 01,02 etc aren't as complex as the ones now.

Now I just wait for opportunity to sleep at night without waking in btw (as I don't sleep during the day) to fix the headache

(1) (2) (Reply)

Java Coding Challenge: Task Scheduler / Java Vs C Sharp / How To Deploy Application With Access Database In Vb.net 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.