Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

I Got Zenith Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got Zenith Job (1185 Views)

Anybody Got Zenith Bank/people Plus' Test Invitation? / Got Zenith Bank Job In A Week And 3days / Got Zenith Test On The 18th Very Urgent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Zenith Job by ejykses: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2007
help me and thank the lord almighty for giving me zenith job. i wrote the test on september and have collected my offer letter. i pray that the lord that did for me will do it for many of u, in Jesus name
Re: I Got Zenith Job by clutch162(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
were u told the department you are going to be working (Operations or Marketing)?.
aRE U HEADING
Re: I Got Zenith Job by clutch162(m): 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
were u told the department you are going to be working (Operations or Marketing)?.
I GUESS THE NEXT STAGE IS THEIR TRAINING SCHOOL.
Re: I Got Zenith Job by paulomivi: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2007
pls kindly help me with the test format i have the test 2morrow 21/11/07 at 152 ikorodu road,lagos,by 12noon
pls help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Got Zenith Job by paulomivi: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2007
pls kindly help me with the test format i have the test 2morrow 21/11/07 at 152 ikorodu road,lagos,by 12noon
pls help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Got Zenith Job by fkay(f): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2007
I heard there are 100 questions with four sections that is 25 questions per section.
According to the person that told me, it more of English than maths,
25 maths questions, the rest is Engkish. And u are to dress corporate for the test.
Re: I Got Zenith Job by teewhy3(m): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2007
@ejykses

Kindly state the department to which you were offered employment in Zenith.I chose OPERATIONS during my first interview and was told i will be contacted.
Thank you.
Re: I Got Zenith Job by bamoshade: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2007
congratulations guy!!! i did zenith bank test this month[nov] and also the interview,and ever since then av not heard anything from then.i av done just one interview.did u go through this process.please kindly reply and give me details.
Re: I Got Zenith Job by ademec(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2007
God is good, i received my letter yestdy from the same bank and i pray God will answer the prayer of other that are still expecting the same good news.
thank to all nairaland.
Re: I Got Zenith Job by ucheagwu: 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2007
hi, congrats on your job with Zenith Bank.
please hope you have tips for me on how the stage after the apt test went, because i have an interview with Zenith Bank tomorrow at the head office.
Re: I Got Zenith Job by ejykses: 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2007
hello landers, i went through 3 stages of interview before i finally got the job, the first is chatting immediately after the test,then the second and finally the last with the General Manager of that particular zone.in all their interviews,u have to be corporately dressed Cos it counts alot.it may take about 1 month or 3 weeks before u will be called after any interview,but surely you all will be called in Jesus name, finally make sure that u don't relent in your prayers,Cos nothing works without God. i wish u all the best in your interviews and test,because the God that helped me will help you all, bravo and success
Re: I Got Zenith Job by asaajuomo1(m): 8:04am On Nov 23, 2007
Congratulation to you ejkyses and ademec .[b][/b]

For those of us that are searching, our own will surely come INSHA ALLAHU.
Re: I Got Zenith Job by rolorolo: 10:50am On Nov 23, 2007
congrats
please where was the test conducted? and where are you working presently
please kindly reply me
Re: I Got Zenith Job by gdoc05: 11:41am On Nov 23, 2007
Hi nairalanders, and congrats to those that had collected their offer letter.
I also did my interview (and it was the 3rd) with the MD on 5th oct, and was told i'll be contacted. ( i chose marketing at the first interview) Some of the guys we did the same interview were call and are in the training school already. Do you think we might still be called? . pls if there an insider or that can help answer me. thank you

(1) (Reply)

Engineers, Join The Oil And Gas Industry / Igi 4 Ond Holdas / Pls Cbn Test Format,house Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.