Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,110 members, 7,849,463 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

God Is A Mistake Converter. He Can Turn Any Mistake Into A Miracle. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is A Mistake Converter. He Can Turn Any Mistake Into A Miracle. (482 Views)

Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman / God Is A Mistake Converter. He Can Turn Any Mistake Into A Miracle. / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is A Mistake Converter. He Can Turn Any Mistake Into A Miracle. by uchkochi(m): 7:59am On May 28, 2012
GOD IS A MISTAKE CONVERTER. HE CAN TURN ANY MISTAKE INTO A MIRACLE.

Beloved I like to introduce one side of God to you. Many are however unaware of this ability of God. In addition to everything that God is, He is also the MISTAKE CONVERTER. He knows that as humans we sometimes make mistakes, but He converts our mistakes to a miracle so that it will not be a waste of time. He does this because He hates wastes, Even our errors can become a mirror for others, also how we come out of a mistake can also inspire others in same condition. So my beloved, mistakes can be used as a yardstick to your rising.

Even if God converts mistakes to miracles, Romans 8:28 says why and when God does that. Not everybody enjoys this privilege. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God and to those that are walking in His purpose.Romans 8:28.(Paraphrased by me). Do you love God? are you living your life for JESUS CHRIST? Unless you love God and you are living for Jesus, that mistake may be irrecoverable. So start living for Jesus and that mistake will suddenly begin to work for your good.

Another way through which mistakes becomes miracles is if you have learnt from that mistake.You will keep making the same mistake unless you learn your lesson.Have you learnt your lesson?

As the LORD lives,every mistake you have made and learnt from will work together for your good in JESUS PRECIOUS name. BB PIN IS 21322745
Re: God Is A Mistake Converter. He Can Turn Any Mistake Into A Miracle. by Jenwitemi(m): 11:37am On May 28, 2012
How about converting his own mistakes first?

(1) (Reply)

Baby Born With Quoran / Important Message To The Christians / Is That Where You Are Suppose To Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.