Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Osu/oou Admission News - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osu/oou Admission News (2084 Views)

Re: Eksu (unad & Usti) Cutoff Mark And Admission News! / Eksu (unad & Usti) Cutoff Mark And Admission News! / University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osu/oou Admission News by Tolujoseph(m): 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2007
Dear nairalanders please what is the latest news about OSU admission because a friend of mine told me that the cutoff point is out but I don’t know how true it is.
Re: Osu/oou Admission News by odbra(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2007
Cut Off for each Faculty/Department/Courses has been released weeks ago and how come you aren't yet aware of updates going on within the school premises. Anyway, Head to Admin (Main Campus) s you can see for yourself. Though i have been there and i have also gotten my Change of course form. God be with us all . . . . . Take Care Willing Osuites
Re: Osu/oou Admission News by odbra(m): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2007
Cut Off for each Faculty/Department/Courses has been released weeks ago and how come you aren't yet aware of updates going on within the school premises. Anyway, Head to Admin (Main Campus) s you can see for yourself. Though i have been there and i have also gotten my Change of course form. God be with us all . . . . . Take Care Willing Osuites
Re: Osu/oou Admission News by fataiiyo(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2007
can i have ur number so that i can give u a all when i gt there,
Re: Osu/oou Admission News by Tolujoseph(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2007
Please can i get the cutoff point for medicine or any course that 27 fits because that is my post ume score.
Tolulope +2348065111667
Re: Osu/oou Admission News by horlla(m): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2007
Hi odbra,
pls what is the cut off for computer science?

thanks
horlla
Re: Osu/oou Admission News by gbengeoou: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2007
Why don`t you visit the school (administrative office) to see & hear things(info) urself. to be more sure.

wishing you sucess ahead.

Oluaye of OSU shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue
Re: Osu/oou Admission News by wildrose: 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2007
wot about economics, i had 34 in my post ume

(1) (Reply)

Neco/ssce: Fake Agent Dupes over 200 Students … Disappears Into Thin Air / Massive Recruitment At Ekiti College Of Technical And Commercial Agriculture / Photos Of The Burnt Hostel In Unec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.