Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,139 members, 7,852,865 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Why Loose Money Investing In What You Don't Know. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Loose Money Investing In What You Don't Know. (742 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Top Ten Foolish Ways Nigerians Loose Money / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Loose Money Investing In What You Don't Know. by nino213(m): 12:28am On Nov 20, 2007
why do people stash huge amounts of money in stocks, mutual funds, forex when they know nothing about investing? why don't they learn before they invest? it is important for individuals to learn how to invest, when to invest and where to invest. it is also important for individuals to join investment clubs, so that they can learn by putting small amounts of money to invest per month a nd also not to regret putting that amount and learn when to buy and sell and also learn about the company they want to invest in.

people invest cos of fear and greed and they fall prey to fraudsters and quakes.learn how investing in stocks, mutual funds and forex works and start ur own business today.call me on 042-312384 for me to share with you my ideas.

(1) (Reply)

The Policies And Politics Of The Excess Crude Oil Fund / Please Help Me / Can This Be True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.