Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Can U Join This - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Can U Join This (755 Views)

Join This Fast Growing Social Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Join This by aiyeboy(m): 12:46pm On May 28, 2012
This site www.naijalead.com is a my site but not encouraging cos i don't have much members pls wat can i do to get members and can u help me join also
Re: Can U Join This by kodewrita(m): 8:48pm On May 28, 2012
Please remove the ugly background and change it to a simple plain colour pending the time you get some design inspiration. It looks like a site from 1998 and is too busy-looking.

Lets not despise the days of little beginnings. The key is to just keep improving it.

Keep it up and look around at other forums e.g Nairaland and try to see what they are doing right.

1 Like

Re: Can U Join This by Peterson1993(m): 8:21pm On May 29, 2012
You are right my man. There is alwayz a room for little biginning. Rome was not built in a day. Even almighty nairaland was not built in a day either. Concentrate on your favourite theme and you will make it with consistent hard work. I wish you all the best of luck
Re: Can U Join This by aiyeboy(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2012
Peterson1993: You are right my man. There is alwayz a room for little biginning. Rome was not built in a day. Even almighty nairaland was not built in a day either. Concentrate on your favourite theme and you will make it with consistent hard work. I wish you all the best of luck
thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Reselling Website Script/software/logo/website Template/wordpress Plugin Etc / ARCHITECTURAL DRAWINGS AND LAND/BUILDING DOCUMENTS PREPARATION / Need A Website Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.