Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,045 members, 7,828,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Bittyend Voted Among The Guys With 'game' On NL, Come In Here Onila And Goldie - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Bittyend Voted Among The Guys With 'game' On NL, Come In Here Onila And Goldie (515 Views)

Onila,s Cool Pics / RIP GOLDIE HARVEY / Come And Chill With NL Coolest Babe=onila! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bittyend Voted Among The Guys With 'game' On NL, Come In Here Onila And Goldie by bittyend(m): 2:48pm On May 28, 2012
[size=14pt]Onila[/size]

Reality101

Bittyend

killz

mrbownJ

acidtalk

lefulefu

[size=14pt]Goldieluks[/size]

Reality101

Bittyend

Bennyrax

Shymmex

Mynd

Jamace

Pkasso

Coogar (old meat)

That's it sorted for now.

lefulefu

The notorious bittyend is honoured to be voted as one of guys with a game on NL.. cool

I'm humbled *blushing* and definitely in e-love with you girls. wink

I'll like to e-marry the both of you, and treat you equally.. You girls are my omalicha nma(s), and I ifunaya you both equally. wink kiss
Re: Bittyend Voted Among The Guys With 'game' On NL, Come In Here Onila And Goldie by Mynd44: 2:51pm On May 28, 2012
I cant imagine someone getting high over what Onila said
Re: Bittyend Voted Among The Guys With 'game' On NL, Come In Here Onila And Goldie by bittyend(m): 2:55pm On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44: I cant imagine someone getting high over what Onila said

Dude, I paid for onila's bosoms, so, I have a right to get high off her post.. Get ya own bosoms! cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

y / closeup. / Where And How Best To Propose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.