Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

How Did I Get It All Messed Up? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Did I Get It All Messed Up? (585 Views)

How Did Your Day Go? / How Did You Feel When You Saw Your Birthmate / Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did I Get It All Messed Up? by kerzakov(m): 8:59am On Nov 20, 2007
A topshot in one of our departments has a crush for me. she trusts me to the extent of giving me the spare key to her flat and access to her 6year old son(though she is unmarried). with all the signals blarring at me, i took the step and told her i was tirpping all over her. she is 34yrs and older than me and she made it clear. but within the same office, there are two gorgeous ladies i have been complimenting on a daily basis ( and you know what that can to ladies). they started having ideas that i was also tripping for them too. one of the ladies who is related to an ex- head of state residing in minna, went far as to buying me very expensive gifts and this kind of put off the topshot. i was playing to the gallery and didnt have qualms with that since she( the topshot) told me she would put my request into consideration and i should give her time. but she started becoming jealous of the other lady and even started avoiding me. almost every man on two legs was dying to get the attention of this other lady buying gifts for me and here i was having her full attention. a problem aroused just this week- i was formerly in the marketing dept of the financial institution i work for. and in less than 6 months, i met the target assigned me. i was then promoted and taken to another dept to be the assistant head. one of the people i patronised during my marketing days, now have problems with EFCC and part of the money was traced to the bank. the bank under pressure from EFCC set up a committee to look into the issue. my name was brought up as the link through which the account was opened. my biggest problem- heading the tribunal, is the topshot and am to appear before them tomorrow. i have tried getting in touch with her but she has totally avoided me. what's my faith?
Re: How Did I Get It All Messed Up? by illusion2: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2007
You mean your fate?

First things first, renounce all interest in Easybaby,  grin

Talking seriously,you need to put all your trust in God,if your company is an organised setup,they should follow due process and if you did nothing wrong according to the rules you needn't fear the lady top shot will try to 'deal' with you.

What is most important is that YOU TELL THE TRUTH,don't lie or try to cover up anything,remember  the wise sayng ,"one lie always leads to another".

So stick to the truth and where you made a genuine mistake, don't hesitate to own up. God be with you in this very trying time my brother,
Re: How Did I Get It All Messed Up? by mellow(m): 9:57am On Nov 20, 2007
I think I will follow illusion2's advice if I were you.[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Did I Get It All Messed Up? by crazyp(f): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2007
especially the first advice cheesy grin
Re: How Did I Get It All Messed Up? by illusion2: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2007
crazyp:

especially the first advice cheesy grin

You can say that again,  grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Need a Catholic boyFriend / I Need A Caring Girl friend in Ph Or Aba That Can Show Me Love / Togo, Ghana, Benin Rep. Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.