Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,201 members, 7,839,094 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. (21086 Views)

Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by logicboy: 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2012
Elmos:

The source is foreign affair ministry,for I know the foreign affair ministry might not readily released the statistics for your perusal, nevertheless you could do this yourself or by proxy. Do you know anyone who work at the Lagos Airport(MMA)? If you do ask them the number of visitors that come into Nigeria on weekly bases for the purpose of visiting SYNAGOGUE. You may undertake the findings yourself, go to the Airport and conduct your questioning and ask to see which day of the week do they come, and whatsoever you see and that you gather you help you in forming your opinion about the statistics I posted earlier.

No proof smiley smiley smiley smiley

Not surprised.
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by crackhouse(m): 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2012
shymmex: Nigeria needs to invest in this church - since it hosts more pilgrims than Israel... shocked

This church is another opportunity to diversify the Nigerian economy. cool
that's a word of advice coming from an igbo man.
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by AdeniyiA(m): 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2012
to all those who condemn by proxy, dos wt satanic title of Pull him Down PhD, check ur life ao many lives av u +vely touched,ar u progressing. look! IF U WANT TO BE AN ACHIEVER,U MUST EMBRACE AN ACHIEVER.chikena! . TB Joshua is an achiever, tell me wat u av achieved. wat ppl dont understand they condemn,wat they understand they destroy...
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by logicboy: 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
to all those who condemn by proxy, dos wt satanic title of Pull him Down PhD, check ur life ao many lives av u +vely touched,ar u progressing. look! IF U WANT TO BE AN ACHIEVER,U MUST EMBRACE AN ACHIEVER.chikena! . TB Joshua is an achiever, tell me wat u av achieved. wat ppl dont understand they condemn,wat they understand they destroy...

TB Joshua is an achiever! He has achieved a PhD in tithe fraud!
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by SamAfrik(m): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2012
Im nt a fan of TB, but truth must be told, the man has a massive following in Southern Africa. Most pple (whites inclusive) av interacted wit want to visit Nigeria cos of 1 thing: TB Joshua.
Agree wit shymex on this, Nigerian govt. shd see investmt.
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2012
emmanuel! God is with us.
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by Emmysteve(m): 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2012
Do people still hate Prophet T.B Joshua up to this time? Una get time o! Keep hating while he keeps progressing OLOFUFU.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by Emmysteve(m): 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2012
I alwas get excited whenever citizens of other countries metion or praise the man of God. So i wonder why some Olofofo keep hating. What jah bless!
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by Elmos: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2012
logicboy:

TB Joshua is an achiever! He has achieved a PhD in tithe fraud!

Adeniyi, if this is your real name am scared, for you are my brother, and all my life, I desire the best of everything to happened to my brothers, including my brothers like you, I know the implication of saying things that are not right about anyone, particularly those who are positively spiritually inclined, either they are BUSINESS KINGDOM or KINGDOM BUSINESS. Those who are "positively spiritually inclined" are those whose success comes from God, and if you by your human calculation, say anything that are not right about them, you are indirectly ATTACKING God Himself, and we all know what happened to those that previously attacked Him. My dear Adeniyi, if you are not absolutely sure of the source of someone else attainment, in whichever field of human endevor, please don't participate, not for today alone but for future. God bless you.
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by greenhope(m): 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2012
I discovered that it is most watched outside Nigeria.
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2012
Acidosis: So true. I heard the great news yesterday from the man of God. Thanks to all emmanuel TV partners.
One always hears this horsesh!+ from the so called MOG.
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by Jyde89: 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2012
godimento: What make it no.1! It's only for miracle seeker, No Heavenly minded Christian have time for that channel.
Ride on pastor, mchewww!bad bele.
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by Mpetempe(m): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2012
Emmanuel! God Is With Us... And If God Be For Us, Who Can Be Against Us?

Some People Have Eyes But They Can't See. They Have Ears But Can't Hear. They Have Legs But So Difficult To Walk; That Is To Say That, They Are In Great Danger And Needs Immediate Deliverance.
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by Modishguy(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2012
The more you hate t.b joshul , the more he grow ! U be God ? Why u go de judge a Man of God? { senior prophet T.b Joshua} only God can Judge A Man.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by andyanders: 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2012
To God be the glory. You guys don't know that Prophet T.B Joshua is a blessing to this Nation. This country wreck in billions of dollars from foreign visitors to this country. God loved this country that he gave this prophet T.B Joshua to us.
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by VUVUZELA10: 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2012
Emmanuel TV changing lives, changing Nations and changing the World. God bless Prophet TB Joshua and all Wise men.
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by ayomidefalaye(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2012
If God almighty came into Nigeria physically those useless pastors will criticized him God is on ur side don't let there contribution cause weakness into Ur calling
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by ayomidefalaye(m): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2012
Yes it is no 1 truelLy it is first it will never go down
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by megapriest(m): 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2012
logicboy:

I would love to see proof of that. Where the link dey? TB Joshua's fans like to pull fake statistics
grin
logicboy:

I would love to see proof of that. Where the link dey? TB Joshua's fans like to pull fake statistics
GO ND ASK GEJ.DOUBTING THOMAS.IF D MAN NA CHINESE U GO APPCT AM
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by chucky234(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2012
logicboy:

That statement is a lie. Unless your church can handle 3.45 million tourists every year, TB Joshua does not receive pilgrims more than Isreal.

Furthermore, Nigeria can not do the same because dont have low cost flight options, good roads or constant electricity. Nigeria is not a tourist destination.

Stop inflating TB Joshua's foriegn visitors because you see some white people in the videos or church

You be mumu,the post said Emmanuel TV channel which is on satellite viewed by more than 12 million people daily and you are talking of 3.5m tourists yearly. Pilgrim hold once in a year but foreign visitors troop into TB's church daily,so do the math for 365 days and come back.
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by femmy2010(m): 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2012
Good News.
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by mike404(m): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2012
And who told this b/astard that yorubas are more educated and enlightened than igbos
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by logicboy: 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2012
chucky234:
You be mumu,the post said Emmanuel TV channel which is on satellite viewed by more than 12 million people daily and you are talking of 3.5m tourists yearly. Pilgrim hold once in a year but foreign visitors troop into TB's church daily,so do the math for 365 days and come back.

TB Joshua is in church everyday? Or is he in Nigeria every sunday?

Your lies are catching up with you
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by Gentleboby: 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2012
INCREDIBLE! Late Prophet Adewole's Prediction About TB Joshua

http://www.celestialchurch.com/news/newsroom/news2009/incredible-prophet-adewole-joshua.htm

I am not surprise to hear Emmanuel TV number 1 must view TV in the world, If you read the article from another great man of God that was late concerning the Holy land people experience in Nigeria today.
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by Butoneday2(m): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2012
My beloved ''TBJ'' i luv u not for what u are but for what God is using to do i 9ija. Don't mind the haters, my prayers alone will see u thru. Another powerful ''Prophet''. After ''TBJ''.
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by Butoneday2(m): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2012
But_one_day: My beloved ''TBJ'' i luv u not for what u are but for what God is using to do i 9ija. Don't mind the haters, my prayers alone will see u thru. Another powerful ''Prophet''. After ''TBJ''.
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by scribble: 12:06am On Jun 02, 2012
logicboy:

lol...... grin grin grin grin grin.....keep lying to yourself

u really are quite the 'tard...how does logic even fit into your personna, ur name should be tard boy for easier ID
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by logicboy: 12:28am On Jun 02, 2012
scribble:

u really are quite the 'tard...how does logic even fit into your personna, ur name should be tard boy for easier ID

Keep scribbling away, with your pitiful ID, hypocrite
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by Murphy7h4: 5:28am On Jun 02, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Canisma:
I can imagine haters of T.B Joshua hitting their heads very very hard on a brick wall.
Infact, i can see one of them rushing towards a very hot active transformer for a sweet last hug.
Faster boy! Be fast make NEPA no take light. Hehehehehehehe
The more you hate this man, the more he grows.
Infact, with the amount of congregation that he commands, i believe that he has more money than the Oyedepos, but he spends them all in HELPING THE LESS PRIVILEGED, PAYING SCHOOL FEES FOR THOUSANDS OF INDIGENT CHILDREN ALL OVER THE WORLD, and the rest...
He is doing this when others are buying private jets and building universities for commercial reasons.
A look at the book of acts would confirm to you that he is a REAL MAN OF GOD.
bumps
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 02, 2012
logicboy:

Yes, christianity tells you to kill haters and not pray for them.

As for building of schools and private jets, majority of the people who contribute to the church enjoy nothing out of it.

When you talk about helping the less priviledged, while it is good, there is a problem with how it is done. These pastors make money from offerings and tithes and then, use most of it to live extravagant lives. They then use small portion to do charity so that they look good.

If these pastors are genuine, they would rather tell their congregation to engage in charity rather than the corrupt redistribution of wealth.
Your last statement just proved to me how ignorant you are. You obviously know nothing about the man of God and his church, because if you had by any chance listen to any of his Sunday services, there is no day he is not reprimanding/encouraging his members to give. I am not a fan of the extravagance of some Nigerian pastors, but if you are going to talk trash about a man of God, make sure your facts are right! That guy doesn't even have a house. He and his family live in a building that is attached to the church where disciples and visitors from other countries stay too when they visit the church. My parents drive far better cars than the guy. Let's not even talk about the fact that any car he owns was bought for him by a thankful member(or whomever) blessed by God and wanted to share his/her blessings to the man of God. Dude get your freaking facts right! And if you can't understand what shymmex is trying to say, you are just a dumbass!(btw, i do not agree with him but i can see the joke and possibility in it)

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by contra(m): 7:21am On Jun 02, 2012
godimento: What make it no.1! It's only for miracle seeker, No Heavenly minded Christian have time for that channel.

so in your opinion, heavenly minded christian don't need miracle? Your reasoning sha!!!
Re: Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. by texazzpete(m): 7:54am On Jun 02, 2012
Albert708: The resent ranking of channels shows that the popular channel emmanuel tv owns by prophet Tb Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nation was rank as the number one most watched christian channel. Here in Nigeria we all known how some of our respected men of God told the government to band healings on our Nigeria stations which we all know that it was Tb Joshua and Pastor Chris that were their target. Thinking they were doing them bad on knowing to them that they were about to promote their ministry from local to worldwide ministry statistics show that Tb Joshua ministry recieve visitors all over the world as pigrims more than Isreal what a greatness. http://wwitv.com/television/154.htm http://www.emmanuel.tv/feedback.html

Please beg TB Joshua to pray for you...your grammar is simply atrocious!
Instead of you to be begging your parents for forgiveness for wasting their money on educating you, you're babbling about Emmanuel TV. Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Things You May Not Know About #goodfriday / God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) / Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.