Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" - Education (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" (527178 Views)

Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out / Study And Drill Yourself With Jamb Past Exams Questions And Answers 1978-2014 / Free Computer Based Jamb Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
Joelfinest:
Abeg list don finish?
young man relax..
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
Besto:

young man relax..
Old man tank u fr d hope.. Ur doinq ah great job here, well done, GOD bless u wella
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by kendrick9(m): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
will next week be okay for the online clearance or will it be too late? i planning to come next week
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by kendrick9(m): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Besto:
very soon
will next week be okay for the online clearance or will it be too late? i planning to come next week
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
kendrick9:
not late..
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by comfort48: 9:12am On Sep 22, 2015
where is everyone na.d room is quiet ha!.una gudmorning inside dis morning.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by stormkiid: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2015
We all Jez chilling for second batch.... It's getting long sha ooooo
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by jamespraise61111(f): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
I got admission at Niger Delta university but jamb says no admission given yet and my name hasn't been posted either, pls is my admission still valid even without jamb admission? can I still do my clearance?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
jamespraise61111:
I got admission at Niger Delta university but jamb says no admission given yet and my name hasn't been posted either, pls is my admission still valid even without jamb admission? can I still do my clearance?
Yes u can, NDU has nt posted any name too jamb yet, so ur admission is legitimate
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
In collaboration with the JOINT UNIVERSITIES
PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB),
the Niger Delta University invites applications
from suitably qualified candidates for admission
into the Pre-degree Programmes for the
2015/2016 session.
The Programme leads to the award of the Joint
Universities Preliminary Examinations Board
(JUPEB) Certificates which enables candidates to
gain Direct Entry Admission into 200 level of the
degrees offered by the Niger Delta University and
other JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and
Universities abroad. The JUPEB Certificate is
equivalent to the Advance Level GCE or the Old
Higher School Certificates (HSC) or IJMB.
For admission into the Niger Delta University and
other JUPEB affiliate institutions, each candidate,
in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB
examination for issuing the Direct Entry
Certificates, must satisfy all admission
requirements prescribed by Departments and
Faculties of choice.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates seeking admission into the JUPEB Predegree
Programmes must possess a minimum of
5 credit passes in at least Five (5) subjects at “O”
Level, including English Language and
Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in the
GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB).
The following Faculties and Departments are
available.
1. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE:
i. Department of Economics, Extension and
Rural Sociology
ii. Department of Crop and Soil Science
iii. Department of Fisheries and Aquatic
Studies
iv. Department of Animal Science
2. FACULTY OF ARTS:
i. Department of English and Literary Studies
ii. Department of History and Diplomacy
iii. Department of Theatre Arts
iv. Department of Philosophy
v. Department of Religious Studies
3. FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES:
i. Bio-Chemistry
ii. Medicine
iii. Medical Laboratory Science
4. FACULTY OF EDUCATION:
i. Department of Curriculum & Instruction
ii. Department of Educational Foundations
iii. Department of Vocational/Industrial
Technology
5. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING:
i. Department of Agricultural/Environmental
Engineering
ii. Department of Chemical Engineering
iii. Department of Civil Engineering/Hydrology
iv. Department of Electrical/Electronics
Engineering
v. Department of Mechanical/Marine
Engineering
vi. Department of Petroleum Engineering
6. FACULTY OF LAW:
i. Law
7. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
i. Department of Finance & Accountancy:
a. Accountancy
b. Banking & Finance
c. Insurance
ii. Department of Business Administration
a. Management
b. Marketing
iii. Department of Office Information
Management
ADMISSION INTO A ONE-YEAR PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMME – 2015/2016
ACADEMIC SESSION
8. FACULTY OF NURSING:
i. Nursing
9. FACULTY OF PHARMACY:
i. Pharmacy
10. FACULTY OF SCIENCE:
i. Department of Biological Science
ii. Department of Computer Science
iii. Department of Geology
iv. Department of Mathematics Education
v. Department of Physics Education
vi. Department of Pure and Applied Chemistry
11. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES:
i. Department of Economics
ii. Department of Geography/Environmental
Management
iii. Department of Political Science
iv. Department of Sociology
All the combinations above meet the entry
requirement for direct admission into Degree
Programmes in the Niger Delta University and
other JUPED affiliate Universities.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME:
The duration of the study is a minimum of one
Academic Session of two Semesters. It is strictly a
non-residential programme.
METHODS OF APPLICATION:
Registration is online on our website at
www.ndu.edu.ng or at www.ndu.ac starting from
Tuesday, September 15 – Wednesday, September
30, 2015. The Registration Process is as follows:
(a) Go to any Diamond, Sky or First Bank branch
in Nigeria.
Purchase an e-pin for Niger Delta University
Pre-degree Programme for a fee of
(N15,000.00). The University will not subsidize
other charges such as bank charges.
Go to the website
https://webpay.opus.com.ng and pay for your
pin online using your ATM or Credit card.
Instructions written on the site. Please ensure
you print your payment reference as the
authorization epin is on it.
Disclaimer: Please protect your ATM and
Credit Card details. The Niger Delta University
will not be held liable for any incidents.
(b) After Payment
Go online and log onto www.ndu.edu.ng and
link the site www.ndu.ac or go directly to
www.ndu.ac and click on Apply for predegree.
Complete the online application for
pre-degree.
Candidates who are to purchase the application
forms online should complete the following steps
and pay accordingly.
Log on to our admission website:
www.predegree.ndu.ac or www.ndu.edu.ng
Closing date for the submission of forms is
September 30, 2015.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
for all those asking about the predegree info....there u have it.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Peteryar2(m): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Is there really hope for second list?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2015
It simz NDU 2ND batch is comin out dis week cheesy

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Peteryar2(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
Joelfinest:
It simz NDU 2ND batch is comin out dis week cheesy
is this really true?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by kendrick9(m): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
Besto:

not late..
whats department number pls?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
Peteryar2:
is this really true?
Theres is a 55% chance accordin tew wat ah heard frm a reliable source
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
jamb list uploaded..
Every admitted student can now go print his or her jamb admission letter..Goodluck
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by barajumbo: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
pls besto wen will d second list come out plss cus am reli worried
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
barajumbo:
pls besto wen will d second list come out plss cus am reli worried
Hmmm no result yet oh, e com b like say ah no write exam buh i heard is comin out dis week! Wishinq everyone gudluck!!
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by evansgodwin20: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2015
Besto pls hw is physical clearance down in NDU
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
evansgodwin20:
Besto pls hw is physical clearance down in NDU

You come with all documents you uploaded for your online clearance for physical verification...

Go back and forth the thread and you will see self explanatory description from past follow ups... As this is the 5th set on the thread.. Stay blessed.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
Next list... Warming up.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Besto:
Next list... Warming up.
OH GOD, i can't wait, i knw its comin out dis week, besto jus ready to hear ma long testimony cos ah don write am keep alredi, #God neva fails, NDU HERE AH COM!!!!
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
Joelfinest:

OH GOD, i can't wait, i knw its comin out dis week, besto jus ready to hear ma long testimony cos ah don write am keep alredi, #God neva fails, NDU HERE AH COM!!!!

Lol.. Am waiting for the testimony. #keepin a positive mind
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by McPicnic(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
Joelfinest:

Lol. Am also waiting. We'll give our testimonies 2geda
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
McPicnic:
Lol. Am also waiting. We'll give our testimonies 2geda
Amen oh #Godwin
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by fortunatagraham(f): 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hi, Besto. I'm new here but i'ld really love it if you can answer my questions. I applied for the pre degree and I want to know if there would be an exam before we start, also would we be given accommodation of any sort, if no please how can I buy hostel accommodation. Thanks and God bless
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
fortunatagraham:
Hi, Besto. I'm new here but i'ld really love it if you can answer my questions. I applied for the pre degree and I want to know if there would be an exam before we start, also would we be given accommodation of any sort, if no please how can I buy hostel accommodation. Thanks and God bless

Its a non residential program
No form of exam as if you got a complete ssce... You will definitely be enlisted.
Buying of hostel #illegal even for a regular student #.. Not my line to look into that for you as i could only advice you into off k accommodation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (144) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process