Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,632 members, 7,847,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" - Education (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" (528459 Views)

Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out / Study And Drill Yourself With Jamb Past Exams Questions And Answers 1978-2014 / Free Computer Based Jamb Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Diamondviva(f): 10:36am On Nov 13, 2013
Hi guys! Hi tread!! Wats the latest nw.am i 2 go to skul nw for verification nw jamb has sent me my admission letter.pls need reply.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 13, 2013
Nani4all:
sick folo 4 skul na grin......abi u de fear sick
u neva get teller, u de fyn accomodation
i no dey fear to sick o, but i dey fear to spend money o. Health is wealth grin
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2013
Diamond viva: Hi guys! Hi tread!! Wats the latest nw.am i 2 go to skul nw for verification nw jamb has sent me my admission letter.pls need reply.
have you done your online clearance?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nani4all(m): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2013
Elliotwiz1: i no dey fear to sick o, but i dey fear to spend money o. Health is wealth grin

no fear to spend....cos me de plan to cum chop ya room wella oh......#verification closes 2day by 6pm.....go nd get ya teller grin grin grin
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 13, 2013
Nani4all:

no fear to spend....cos me de plan to cum chop ya room wella oh......#verification closes 2day by 6pm.....go nd get ya teller grin grin grin
tell me the last sentence of your post is a joke... jesus... I don dey wear shoe... Abeg tell me say you dey joke!
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Diamondviva(f): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2013
Yes i hv don my online clearance
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 13, 2013
Nani o!! Na only me and my sister pikin dey house o, if you make me go amasoma with this baby and na joke, e no go funny o... So you dey joke or not?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 13, 2013
Diamond viva: Yes i hv don my online clearance
if you've completed your online clearance then gather all your documents used for the online clearance and go to the school for verification. Go along with your JAMB admission letter, NDU admission letter, Signed acceptance form and every other thing that you've used during this process, just incase they ask for it. It'll be wise to verify now because i heard with time the number of persons on the quee daily, would increase.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by psalmdave(m): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2013
I just recieved my letter today.....m planning on going to ndu on friday...by the way,where besto don waka go sef undecided
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
psalmdave: I just recieved my letter today.....m planning on going to ndu on friday...by the way,where besto don waka go sef undecided
choi why you come dey tell us the day when you wan go?? Choi, this boy has another plan on his mind o. grin grin grin grin grin grin .....and i know the plan grin grin
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nani4all(m): 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
ELLIOT....fear not.......Nani is here.......
na joke
lolz
verification no de anytime soon
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
Nani4all: ELLIOT....fear not.......Nani is here.......
na joke
lolz
verification no de anytime soon
you get luck... If them no give my brother the teller today, tomorrow i go go by myself go collect am, him dey do him own verification today.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by psalmdave(m): 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
Elliotwiz1: choi why you come dey tell us the day when you wan go?? Choi, this boy has another plan on his mind o. grin grin grin grin grin grin .....and i know the plan grin grin
See dude i've told u before,u get to work on how u address people on this thread,it has not been polite at all,i hope u dont behave like this physically on a daily basis....like some one said,arrogance has never taken any one forward.....

NEVER IN HISTORY HAS IT HAPPENED
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
psalmdave: See dude i've told u before,u get to work on how u address people on this thread,it has not been polite at all,i hope u dont behave like this physically on a daily basis....like some one said,arrogance has never taken any one forward.....

NEVER IN HISTORY HAS IT HAPPENED
the last time you said this i didn't reply you because i didn't see it as anything important but i think I'll have to straighten things this time around... It all depends on your MINDSET, a sentence spoken or written can mean two things, It's called ambiguity, same way the way we read and understand what we read differs, just like two friends can insult themselves and take it as a joke but that can't happen between two people Who're not friends.... It all depends on your mindset and how you see it, I've NEVER written any message in this thread with the motive of making someone unhappy or angry. I could write something like ''you normal?'' to Nani and he won't feel annoyed because he knows i'm kidding about it, and i can still write that same to you and You'll go nuts, the difference is your mindset.... I really don't like talking to people except They're close friends so the fact that i post on this thread always, teasing people doesn't mean i'm a fool. If you really don't like it you can just say it loud and I'll never quote you again. I always try to use the ''grin smiley'' so the motive of my posts won't be misunderstood. I wonder why You're always antagonistic concerning my posts. Well i wonder how You'll cope in the real world if this is how you react to people. It'll interest you to know that some old friends said THANK GOD when i told them my Jamb result was not released, it would make you want to kill them right? But i just smiled and overlooked it. A friend even laughed because my result was seized. But i didn't kill or fight anyone. You think i'm being arrogant here, but You're acting like a kid... Me think*..... You think i'm being foolish, but You're actually the one looking at things from an odd point of view.... Me think* i never planned to argue on something like this and i don't have the zeal to continue this conversation, please don't quote me.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
Elliotwiz1: the last time you said this i didn't reply you because i didn't see it as anything important but i think I'll have to straighten things this time around... It all depends on your MINDSET, a sentence spoken or written can mean two things, It's called ambiguity, same way the way we read and understand what we read differs, just like two friends can insult themselves and take it as a joke but that can't happen between two people Who're not friends.... It all depends on your mindset and how you see it, I've NEVER written any message in this thread with the motive of making someone unhappy or angry. I could write something like ''you normal?'' to Nani and he won't feel annoyed because he knows i'm kidding about it, and i can still write that same to you and You'll go nuts, the difference is your mindset.... I really don't like talking to people except They're close friends so the fact that i post on this thread always, teasing people doesn't mean i'm a fool. If you really don't like it you can just say it loud and I'll never quote you again. I always try to use the ''grin smiley'' so the motive of my posts won't be misunderstood. I wonder why You're always antagonistic concerning my posts. Well i wonder how You'll cope in the real world if this is how you react to people. It'll interest you to know that some old friends said THANK GOD when i told them my Jamb result was not released, it would make you want to kill them right? But i just smiled and overlooked it. A friend even laughed because my result was seized. But i didn't kill or fight anyone. You think i'm being arrogant here, but You're acting like a kid... Me think*..... You think i'm being foolish, but You're actually the one looking at things from an odd point of view.... Me think* i never planned to argue on something like this and i don't have the zeal to continue this conversation, please don't quote me.

I didn't read it all cos its just too long
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by psalmdave(m): 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
Lol i can't stop laughing.....looking at your oxford dictionary you just wrote from a technical view,u have just exposed yourself by yourself.....Anyway Sorry o,no vesk,Besto won't be happy seeing this When he returns from where ever he went to....#Teamonesbittentwiceshy
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
psalmdave: Lol i can't stop laughing.....looking at your oxford dictionary you just wrote from a technical view,u have just exposed yourself by yourself .....Anyway Sorry o,no vesk,Besto won't be happy seeing this When he returns from where ever he went to....#Teamonesbittentwiceshy

I might not be a genius buh isn't that......?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by psalmdave(m): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
Tenison96:

I might not be a genius buh isn't that......?
Tautology?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
Elliotwiz1: same here... I hear say na even only 3 people them go choose from each lga i just dey laugh people when dey waste their transport dey go there.. Lol
please how do i apply for the scholarship and what is it about
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
Admission letter ready. Leaving 4 PH n den bayelsa 2mao. Packing tinz on point. Al dis water swim swim must end 2mao o.....mayb next. Ah may b rung. Sch wait til next year o. Ah wana enjoy christmas in Bonny o...STEADY LIGHT 24/7... M proud of ma town...*GRINS*
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
psalmdave: Lol i can't stop laughing.....looking at your oxford dictionary you just wrote from a technical view,u have just exposed yourself by yourself.....Anyway Sorry o,no vesk,Besto won't be happy seeing this When he returns from where ever he went to....#Teamonesbittentwiceshy

for real most of dz guyz v bin acting like kids on here....
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by psalmdave(m): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
Besto:
for real most of dz guyz v bin acting like kids on here....
M sorry o but welcome back,where av u been?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
please guys...more peeps dat we ever imagined get informations from thz thread...not jst registered folks....y'all shud just try and be moderate with posts on here...than coming to flex e-war muscle...if you dont have any vital info to drop for the next person above you...its beta you dont post..the purpose of thz thread follows up yearly....peace.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
psalmdave: M sorry o but welcome back,where av u been?
v bin vin serious works takin my time online....ow u dey??
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
Psalm dave, please you read besto's message, please eschew from tagging my username if i don't quote you, please don't quote me..... Nani my younger brother who went for verification today said the man told him the teller would be given to us when It's time for him to pay fees. So i don't have to go there again.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
Vilicious: please how do i apply for the scholarship and what is it about
application for the scholarship has already ended today, and i would have advised you to not go for it if you had heard it earlier... It's just a wast of effort, the process is not sincere. Only those who have someone standing for them would be chosen.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nani4all(m): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
Elliotwiz1: Psalm dave, please you read besto's message, please eschew from tagging my username if i don't quote you, please don't quote me..... Nani my younger brother who went for verification today said the man told him the teller would be given to us when It's time for him to pay fees. So i don't have to go there again.
mayb oh....cos na 2012/2013 teller dem giv oh
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
Nani4all:
mayb oh....cos na 2012/2013 teller dem giv oh
ok, lets wait and see, ASUU postpones next meeting to January.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by psalmdave(m): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
Besto:
v bin vin serious works takin my time online....ow u dey??
Fine o......Your presence don change this thread,next time try leaving a note b4 u go AWOLcheesy
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
Besto, i'm sorry for derailing this thread. But i believe my reasons are justified. I really want you to say something about this, psalmdave has been on my tail and It's making me annoyed I'll say. I posted a link to a thread that is educative(an inter-school debate here on NL) some days ago, instead of appreciating it, he chose to insult me. Weeks ago i posted something that should mean an encouragement to everyone of us, but he misinterpreted it and made it look like i was mocking everyone, now few hours ago he called me an arrogant fellow without any good reason. I was really annoyed That's why i wrote that long message and i'm sorry. Please help tell Dave to stop this, maybe he'll listen to you.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by psalmdave(m): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2013
What's happening to jamb's website.....The server seems down and i wanna print my letter,Has anyone tried it lately?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by ilonwa(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
HEY GUYS I KNOW WHAT AM ABOUT TO SAY IS THE LEAST U GUYS WANNA HEAR BT ANYWAYS I JUST AV 2 CAUSE I GOT NO CHOICE...........................PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ OOOOOOOOOOOO@DAVE,NANI,BESTO N THE REST (WHEN WILL THE 3RD LIST BE OUT PLZZZZZ I NEED TO KNW) HOPE TO HEAR 4RM U GUYS THANKS ILONWA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (144) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.