Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" - Education (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" (527013 Views)

Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out / Study And Drill Yourself With Jamb Past Exams Questions And Answers 1978-2014 / Free Computer Based Jamb Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 7:54am On Jul 28, 2015
EBIKE7:
oga best pls Do faculty of engineerin/tech/env aspirants write same post ume exam with faculty of natural science/medical science in NDU?

yes
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2015
Usjimy:
Pls when will DE candidates begin their admission process? Thanks in advance

when admision list comes out for utme candidates /d. e will follow up ..
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2015
eligibility use jamb link below to check

http://www.jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/CheckAdmissionRecommendationStatus.aspx?id=F86B985E-C570-4D8E-B8DC-4B63EA3FDA33

everyone should be calm as thz jamb posting wont just work
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by kendrick9(m): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
Besto:

FORM PRICE IS #4000Naira inclusive Bank Charges.
FORM SALES will Stop/Close on the 15th of August.
Note 15th is Saturday...So bank will stop selling by 4pm 14th of August which is Fridays, Just a note to those who like dieing minutes tins cos no amount of beg u will come to school and beg...No staff will answer you.
ndu site is down at the moment... confirm...
Ongoing maintenance?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by EBIKE7(m): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
thanks besto.checked mine wasnt changed.still NDU
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
Besto:
Those of you that intend coming to Bayelsa from now to Wednesday just to buy ur post utme form and process,You dont need to make that move till further notice as the portal where the post utme form e pin is being generated have gone down and will be up by Wednesday.
Even as i type....Bank is not currently selling the form epin and so as the online buying option is also down,So those who had paid up to assist in buying for them....hold on till Wednesday or feel free to ask for a refund.Thank you.

@Kendrick9
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by barajumbo: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
how besto cus i tried nd dy said have nt been posted yet
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by SKYCOOL11: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pls im new heer and i have lots of question to ask need help
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
barajumbo:
how besto cus i tried nd dy said have nt been posted yet

wait till you are posted.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
SKYCOOL11:
Pls im new heer and i have lots of question to ask need help

you are welcome friend...drop them questions.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by kendrick9(m): 8:17am On Jul 29, 2015
Besto:

@Kendrick9
site still not opened yet?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2015
kendrick9:
site still not opened yet?
its up now
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2015
New Development: You cant purchase the form now till jamb reverts everything back to normal..as the portal wont allow the bank generate pin for those affected before the recall...Only those that were on the old list can buy...So AFFECTED candidate should hold on.Thank you
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by barajumbo: 11:00am On Jul 29, 2015
besto is it true dat dy have reversed d new policy
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
barajumbo:
besto is it true dat dy have reversed d new policy
yes
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
everybody can be able to buy and process now...the portal is open for everyone
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by kendrick9(m): 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
Besto:
New Development: You cant purchase the form now till jamb reverts everything back to normal..as the portal wont allow the bank generate pin for those affected before the recall...Only those that were on the old list can buy...So AFFECTED candidate should hold on.Thank you
can u explain more on this. what about those who weren't affected by all these,cant they purchase today..
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
kendrick9:
can u explain more on this. what about those who weren't affected by all these,cant they purchase today..

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by kendrick9(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
Besto:

is the form accepted in black and white or coloured
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
kendrick9:
is the form accepted in black and white or coloured

yes
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by kendrick9(m): 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
Besto:

yes
so black and white is fine then.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
kendrick9:
so black and white is fine then.

yes...ur photocad will appear in coloured on the system when you will be screened before entering the exam hall
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by barajumbo: 11:03am On Jul 30, 2015
besto have processed my form bt early dis morning i checked jamb website bt it stil showed me not posted yet bt when i went to d cyber cafe wit my reg num nd e pin it entered nd have done everything nw nd dy even texted me so am i gud to write d post ume
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
barajumbo:
besto have processed my form bt early dis morning i checked jamb website bt it stil showed me not posted yet bt when i went to d cyber cafe wit my reg num nd e pin it entered nd have done everything nw nd dy even texted me so am i gud to write d post ume

so whatelse do u want....you have processed...yet you are still complaining about jamb...na wa ooo
keep reading and admission success bro,when exam date is fixed,it will be sent to ur fone as a text
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Moostar(m): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!!
Cry no more,GAIN ADMISSION into 200 level through an IJMBE A'level program into any University of your choice without JAMB.

Every year, hundreds of thousand candidates sit for JAMB (UTME), but at the end just a few percentages of all the students that go through the pain of writing the exam do make it and afterwards you still have to pass the post utme exam before you can secure an admission. DO YOU NOW HAVE TO TRY THIS EVERY YEAR WHEN THERE IS A SURE AND BETTER WAY OUT FOR YOU? YES YOU HEARD ME, A BETTER WAY OUT.

The good news for admission seekers like you is that you don’t have to wait for another jamb before you gain your admission, not even to 100 level but 200 level of your university of choice. So stop wasting your time and resources in writing JAMB every year when there is a sure way of securing an admission and the sure way is IJMBE A' Level program.

IJMBE IS AN A’LEVEL PROGRAM THAT MEANS (INTERIM JOINT MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION) MODERATED BY AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY (A.B.U), ZARIA WITH CENTER AFFLIATED IN
ILORIN.It is a 9months intensive program,IJMB program is just like you are in 100level and it’s designed in such a way that candidate with deficiencies in English and Mathematics in their O’level result can still participate.And unlike JAMB results which expires every year, A'Level results is just like your WAEC or NECO results which doesn’t expire and can also be used in securing admission abroad.

Application forms are now
Only on sale @ IJMB study Centre in ILORIN.
NOTE:Sales of IJMB form is not available online and in the banks.You have to come down to ILORIN to obtain the form yourself,beware of scammers online.
Hurry now to purchase form as you are
guaranteed a place in 200 Level in any universities of your choice.

WHO CAN APPLY
•OND/NCE student which result is not up to standard(good enough) to secure admission into unversity
•Student seeking admission into any university
•Student who fail JAMB/post JAMB exam
•Student who pass JAMB/post JAMB but unable to get admission
•Student who did not sit for JAMB exam at all
•Student with deficiency in English and Mathematics
•Student who just graduated from SSS 3
•Student awaiting results

IJMB ACCEPTABILITY:All universities in Nigeria accept IJMB.
NB: The hostel is in the school premises which makes it convenient and easy for students to attend lectures regularly without stress.
For more information or registration contact Gurustar Educational Consult on (Whatsapp) 08167000693 or 09097444213
EWA PIN:23B2F37D.
NOTE: CHECK PAGE 4 OF JAMB BROCHURE ITEM 2.2 (2) TO CONFIRM IJMB AS A REQUIREMENT FOR UNIVERSITY ADMISSION
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 7:01am On Jul 31, 2015
Those of us asking for exam dates,I believe we all inserted your phone no in the 2nd step of filling your postutme form,so all u just have to is keep reading instead of disturbing me for exam dates...The exam date will be posted on the school's website on the 20th of august and it will also be sent out through your phone numbers via text messages,so just make sure ur phone lines are active
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 7:12am On Jul 31, 2015
@all after getting ur post utme photocad print out.....make a photocopy as one will collected in school on the day of the exam
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 7:21am On Jul 31, 2015
To all the ladies,When taking ur passport shot with the webcam make sure u pack ur hairs so dat ur both ears reflect....cos i know say most of us are flaunting Brazilian wig 26",which covers the ear,so you don't get held back during screening as it causes a lot of tension for most of you and which is not good whenever you are about writing an exam.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 7:37am On Jul 31, 2015
Got more complaints on these"screenshot attached below"...Those outside bayelsa You need to exercise patient on who ever u sent ur moni to, As getting the post utme E pin from the bank same day if you don't know your way is frustrating as the bank v to keep up with normal transactions and post utme transactions.So any1 coming to get and you want to get immediately and you feel you can do Away with 1k..feel free to ask for my assistance.Have a nice weekend friends

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by rafaelditimi: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2015
I[b][/b]f[color=#006600][/color] you really need an Epin and you live in Lagos close to bariga, this is my number 08086521108 add me on what's app... Cos I bought mine online and I process the registration online... So ease

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (144) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.