Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Unilag Forever (aluta Continua) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Forever (aluta Continua) (1135 Views)

Aaua..is Aluta Continua Really Victoria Ascerta? / Aluta Continua; Victoria Acerta / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Forever (aluta Continua) by Africar: 6:46pm On May 29, 2012
GREATEST AKOKA, WE appreciate the sacrifice made by MKO and sincerely believe that there are 1001 ways the Nigeria government could honor this great veteran of democracy without infringing on the legacy of our great institution (UNILAG). We oppose the rebranding of our great UNILAG. WE are and will continue to be UNILAG Alumni.

Re: Unilag Forever (aluta Continua) by dominique(f): 7:17pm On May 29, 2012
now that i think of it, i can't recollect any building, hostel, road or street being named after MKO but that shouldn't be enough reason to change the name completely. i'll forever be an alumnus of unilag not MAU.
Re: Unilag Forever (aluta Continua) by PalmTree(m): 7:38pm On May 29, 2012
Wait till they change all signboards, Letterheads, certificates and Alumni association bearing unilag to MAUL. grin Greatest MAULites! tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta University Merit List Is Out!!! / The Story Of Saburi Who Graduated After 14years In O.A.U / ASUU Strike Will End In Two Weeks' Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.