Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook (4539 Views)

Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions / Nnpc Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers E-book / Bank Interviews: 80+ Killer Answers To The Toughest Banking Interview Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by cyberinfo: 1:20am On May 30, 2012
Hey Job seeker, are you tired of wearing out your shoes hooping from one job interview to another? Are you tired of giving seemingly correct answers to job interview questions yet you are never picked as the candidate for the job? Do you want to know what to answer to some tricky job interview questions? Do you have a job interview coming up and you want to stand out from other candidates?

Then get ready! Job interviews can get tricky as employers will judge your answers to find out if you have the skills to do the job, if you understand the company and its purpose, if you have the right frame of mind for the job and company etc. Are you ready to answer all these tough questions?

Prepare yourself with this eBook! (JOB INTERVIEW EXPO – THE NIGERIA FACTOR)

This eBook will teach you:

WORD FOR WORD EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY TO GET HIRED!
120 job interview questions and exact answers.
Tell the job interviewers what they need to hear and get employed!
How to coin work experiences from day to day living.
To be confident.
Dress for the interview

Are you prepared to answer interview questions like these ones?

What is your greatest weakness?
Are you a team player?
How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
Are You a Leader or a Follower?
Tell me a little about yourself
How would you react if I told you that your interview so far was terrible?

(See answers below)

Sample Answers:

What is your greatest weakness?

When you’re asked what your greatest weakness is, try to turn a negative into a positive. One sample answer is:

“Being organized wasn’t my strongest point, but I implemented a time management system that really helped my organization skills”

Are you a team player?

Here, the interviewer wants to determine if you will fit into the organization without interference to the existing team dynamics. One sample answer is:

“I am a great team player because I work hard to become knowledgeable in the field of my interest, and I also love to pass on my learning’s’. I don’t believe in relaying blame as it is an easy-way out”.

How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?

“I am a clean slate; I do not have any bad habits to add to the organization. As you can see, I am also a quick learner”

Are You a Leader or a Follower?

“I acclimatize myself to the position I find myself in. At the entry level, I will gladly take direction from people with more knowledge but when a group needs a leader; I will willingly adopt that role”

Tell me a little about yourself

This is probably the most asked question because it sets the stage for the interview and it gets you talking. It’s not the time to tell the story of your life. A sample extract from the eBook is as follows:

“That’s a great question and I am glad you asked it. To begin I earned my Bachelors in Accountancy from University of Nigeria Nssuka and I have an MBA with a concentration in Business Management from University of Lagos.

In terms of business I have 3 years experience as an accountant and 2 years experience as a project manager in XYZ Company…………”

How would you react if I told you that your interview so far was terrible?

Note – the interviewer is NOT saying that your interview is terrible. He is asking: “how would you react IF I said your interview was terrible”

He is trying to discover how you react to criticism

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!

The eBook is NOT FREE OF CHARGE.

The eBook is worth N5, 000 considering the fact that it is giving you the secrets of answering job interview questions and staying out of the unemployed millions forever [b]but [/b]considering the current harsh economic situation of this country, instead of selling at N5, 000 like my friends advised me to, which is still a good bargain considering thousands of Naira people keep paying at Seminars, I have decided to sell it low at [b]N2, 000 [/b]to the first 200 serious Nigerians that order for the package. After selling to the serious 200 Nigerians, I will then increase the selling price of the package to N3, 500.

Now, that means there will be a rush for the package. With thousands of people coming from different search engines, forums, blogs etc; to read this free article in its first week of publication, I am sure all 200 spaces will get filled up within two weeks.

SO HURRY NOW AND MAKE YOUR ORDER. If bankers and oil workers could be interested in acquiring this eBook, SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITINGFOR?

To order, you have to pay [b]N2000 [/b]to the account below.

Bank name – GUARANTY TRUST BANK (GTB)

Account name – CHIBUZOR TOCHI ONYEMENAM

Account number – 591 589195 1590

After payment, you will have to send a text message to 07033378184 about your payment details and your email address where the recharge card package will be sent to. Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your package asap, delivered right into your inbox.

Note – Is this all the information you will get for the low price of N2000?

No … there are also 6 bonus eBooks included FREE with the (JOB INTERVIEW EXPO – THE NIGERIA FACTOR) eBook. They are;

Bonus 1: How to Tell If Someone Is Lying To You

Bonus 2: How to Get Everything You Want Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible by Brian Tracy

Bonus 3: Think and grow rich by napoleon Hill

Bonus 4: How to Speak So People Will Listen By Pauline Gravier

Bonus 5: How to Write a Great Business Plan by William A. Sahlman

Bonus 6: How to make people like you in 90 seconds or less by Nicholas Bootham

All Of These eBooks Are Also Yours – Free With Your Order! ORDER NOW!
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by folu500(m): 10:56am On May 30, 2012
abeg park well joor "how to ans hard interview question" dat u downloaded free of charge, u ar charging people 2k. all those dat u claim to be bonus are also free downloads. i was even thinking its d hardcopy u wanted to sell. only to see that its d softcopy. u try well well. look anybody interested in the above mention book should drop their e-mail and i send it to them free of charge.

4 Likes

Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by Cruzgee: 12:27pm On May 30, 2012
folu500: abeg park well joor "how to ans hard interview question" dat u downloaded free of charge, u ar charging people 2k. all those dat u claim to be bonus are also free downloads. i was even thinking its d hardcopy u wanted to sell. only to see that its d softcopy. u try well well. look anybody interested in the above mention book should drop their e-mail and i send it to them free of charge.
I beg send to sharonshaba@yahoo.com biko. thank you.
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by folu500(m): 12:50pm On May 30, 2012
@cruz-gee i have sent it pls feel free to share with ohers
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by faithobodogulo(f): 4:59pm On May 30, 2012
folu500: abeg park well joor "how to ans hard interview question" dat u downloaded free of charge, u ar charging people 2k. all those dat u claim to be bonus are also free downloads. i was even thinking its d hardcopy u wanted to sell. only to see that its d softcopy. u try well well. look anybody interested in the above mention book should drop their e-mail and i send it to them free of charge.
plz snd 2 flexonfaith@yahoo.com. i ll be most greatful if u do.tnx
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by benspeakout: 5:22pm On May 30, 2012

Please send to benspeakout@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 30, 2012
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 01, 2012
bro may God bless u.. pls sent to anselboby100@yahoo.com
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2012
Pls send it to me.... beautyyjo@gmail.com
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by folu500(m): 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2012
Sorry for d short delay in replying u guys i have sent d material to ur box pls feel free to share with others
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 02, 2012
folu500: Sorry for d short delay in replying u guys i have sent d material to ur box pls feel free to share with others
Tanx so much,u r a nice guy.
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by adewasco2k(m): 5:41am On Jun 02, 2012
'
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by angiemartinez(f): 7:02am On Jun 02, 2012
pls bro send 2 checkengel@yahoo.com. I aprecia8 ur kind hrt, u r blesd.
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by phillipsadeojo(m): 7:06am On Jun 02, 2012
pls o Bros, I need the ebook, Abeg my email is phillips700@hotmail.com.... Thanks man
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by folu500(m): 8:04am On Jun 02, 2012
@adewasco,angiemartinez&phillips i have sent it
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2012
Pls bro send it to me......supernkem@yahoo.com. Thanx
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by Jet2(m): 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2012
[color=][/color][color=#990000][/color] plz i urgently nid it. send it 2 oluseyejet2@gmail.com
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by folu500(m): 12:26am On Jun 03, 2012
@jet2&nkem sent to ur box
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by BigBizzy(m): 2:04am On Jun 03, 2012
Pls I need it too marcusbourdelon@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks in advance.
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by Richsunday4(m): 2:20am On Jun 03, 2012
Pls I need it too richsunday4real@ymail.com
Thanks
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by goksman007(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2012

Please bro, send to me on goksman4real@yahoo.com . God bless u real good
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by Belloladan(m): 11:30am On Jun 03, 2012
Pls. bros send me a copy to this emil adress ladanbello@yahoo.ca and i would be very greatiful
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by paulokwudiri(m): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2012
tank ubro send to paulokwudiri@rocketmail.com
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by folu500(m): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2012
I have sent to it to ur box pls share with others. Pls those who have received shuold help to send
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by SaintChukz(m): 9:03am On Jun 04, 2012
folu500: I have sent to it to ur box pls share with others. Pls those who have received shuold help to send
Morning Bro. Pls kindly forward the material 2 my mail: louchuks@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by cheeomar: 10:02am On Jun 04, 2012
Please forward to me too..nwenechioma@yahoo.com..tnx bro
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by homebucks: 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
pls my people send to unadgroup@yahoo.com
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by folu500(m): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2012
@chuks,cheeomar&unad sent to ur box
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by MCLION1(f): 4:38am On Jun 14, 2012
Pls bro, send also to chyangel04@yahoo.com, and odum_chizzy@yahoo.com. Tanx.
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by tepsuk: 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2012
I luv ur style,pls can u kindly send it 2 me petertchristy@yahoo.com
Re: Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook by folu500(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mc lion& tepsy sent check ur box

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Double Sided Shawarma Toaster For Sale,price 75 K Call 07044967044 / Get Your Gsm Short Code Free Of Charge And In Less Than 5 Minutes! / (help) Urgent Loan Needed Asap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.