Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Ebonyi State Uni.info And Updates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ebonyi State Uni.info And Updates (685 Views)

Robbery in Imo State Uni. Who Do I Report To? (urgent) / Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. / Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi Admission Info And Post Utme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi State Uni.info And Updates by xtianh(m): 8:11am On May 30, 2012
To all those that chose EBSU as their first or second choice in the last UME and are anciously waiting for info and updates pataining the ptume, i promise to provide you with the lastest and first hand information to help you gain admission to the university. By this time last year i was always looking up to this site nd other info site to get information and update about the school and i thank God that today i am a student of Ebonyi state university. And the school is stil conducting our first semester exam so there is no news on admission yet. So u all can relax and continue reading your books till the time comes for exam.

(1) (Reply)

Please Pals When Is Kogi State University Post Ume Form Will Be Out? / Hello Plz Who Knows When Ui's Postgraduate Form Will Close / Nigerian Emerges First Phd Pharmacy Graduate In 49-year-old UK Varsity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.