Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Active Or Passive Income. Which Is The Best? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Active Or Passive Income. Which Is The Best? (770 Views)

A Business You Can Start With 1k And Start Making Life-time Passive Income / Update On Captcha Entry Jobs Online. How To Make Passive Income From It / Steps to Create a Bulk SMS Business And Turn It Into A Source Of Passive Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Active Or Passive Income. Which Is The Best? by neksummi(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2012
Some guys where argueing this so I thought it would be nice hearing nairalanders comment with reasons.

The guys for active income said you put in your time and energy and get paid immeditely while for passive,
you may not see results immediately.

Those for passive income said after putting up some initial effort, you don't actively work for the income again.

Which side do you support?
Re: Active Or Passive Income. Which Is The Best? by neksummi(m): 6:12pm On May 30, 2012
with active income, you get paid for the time you put in. In other words, no work, no pay!
Re: Active Or Passive Income. Which Is The Best? by neksummi(m): 12:06pm On May 31, 2012
With passive income on the other hand after putting in some initial effort, you don't actively work for it anymore. Examples are writers, musicians who put in a huge amount of time and effort to write a book or record an album and then just receive royalties year in year out.
Re: Active Or Passive Income. Which Is The Best? by thatguystephen(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
passive income all the way..i enjoy my freedom

(1) (Reply)

C-way Drink Distributor. / Goldman Sachs Appoints Nigerian Banker To Its Board / Partneship Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.