Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,273 members, 7,954,068 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

Really Good Hair Extensions - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Really Good Hair Extensions (22164 Views)

Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered / African Ladies Spend Over $7billion On Wigs,hair,extensions And Relaxer. / How To Fix Your Thread Hair Extensions(weave-ons) Yourself . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Really Good Hair Extensions by filnaija: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2011
REAL HUMAN HAIR STRAIGHT FROM THE FACTORY[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color][b][/b]

I'm an Asian and married to a Nigerian. I have a straight long hair which everyone likes it when I was there in Naija, and that gives me an idea to enter in this kind of business in Nigeria. I'm in Asia right now and I know some real human hair factories here. Those factories are manufacturing for European wholesalers and retailers (those ones you can see in the websites). Their factories are in Asia because of low cost of labor but the materials are from Europe. And of course they have a high standard quality, because European market will not accept the product if it will not pass their quality control. However, I will send a sample to my in-law in Lagos (Alaba Market) and in Enugu Town this coming week. I will send a processed hair (I mean those are ready to wear). I will also send a raw hair (virgin hair that not yet processed no chemicals yet). Those hairs can be tied up, dye, wash and trim. You can also use hair styling tools to straighten it or curl it, according to the style that you want (just like what we Asians do, with our natural hair).

This is not China made, because I discover according to my research that some of them are selling only synthetic hair that looks like real. Well, they cannot cheat me because I have a real natural hair. Another thing, most of their hairs are from Asian people, mostly Indians and Filipinos. Because Indian women have long black curly hair, usually their hairs are virgin, not all puts colors in their hair because of their religion. They also use Filipino hair, because the European and Filipinos have the same type of hair. And black hair is hard to find to European women, that's why they are using Filipino hair. Since I’m an Asian, I can travel to some Asian countries with free visa to check some human hair wig factories.

If you are interested to see the samples, you may give me your contact number and I will ask my in-law to give you a call once the samples are in Nigeria already. Or you can email me at jho_naciz@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Really Good Hair Extensions by lacewigs: 4:18am On May 25, 2011
Re: Really Good Hair Extensions by lacewigs: 4:20am On May 25, 2011
The advantage of buying lace wig and hair extension from Bestqualityhair[/b]or [b]bestqualitywig

Here are just a few reasons to buy from Best quality hair:
Best hair extension Best lace wigs

First,[/b]We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that lace wigs you got are the best quality.
You can get our best quality lace wigs,hair extensions and best service.
Each lace wig and hair extension we sell is tested for you before shipping.

[b]Second,[/b]You can get best price lace wigs from us.
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers. and our hair products spread to North America,South Europe, Japan, and Middle East,etc. Frankly,I recommend you to compare price before you buy.

[b]Third,[/b]You will be at ease to collaborate with us.
We are one of the oldest wig factory in Qingdao, a trustworthy company,We are proud to provide over 5000 styles of wigs, women's wigs, men's wigs,hair extensions.

[b]Fourth,
You can get the sincere service from us.
Our staff have been involved with Lace wig for years.We are professional with lace wig,and passionate to service for you.

Firth,
For increase your profits, We provide dropshipping hair extension for free. For saving you time and effort,We can provide best quality wig pictures for you.Even provide you website.(You know its cheap to do site in China).
Re: Really Good Hair Extensions by Stevolin(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2011
Newest thing in the market, U.A.E Arabian (human) hair for sale, 20" and 18" available, please hit me up on stevolin2002@yahoo.com for more info, see different pix attached

1 Like

Re: Really Good Hair Extensions by bthairextension: 9:40am On Jun 17, 2012
HI . Dear

you can buy human virgin hair extensions . it isn't tangle,soft and good hand feeling .

Cotact us :
contact name : Lucy He
msn:b-trust@live.cn
email: bthairextension1@hotmail.com
Tel: +86-532 82876355
Fax:+86 532 82876291
Mobile :0086-15020022162

Re: Really Good Hair Extensions by EmmaLee1: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2012
Hi, the reason why you hair tangle is that it is not 100% remy hair, you could turn to us for 100% virgin remy hair from India, Brazila and China, please contact us: laizyhair@hotmail.com, hairbeautykit@live.cn.

perculiarrose: Weaves, Weave-on, Hair Extensions

hello ladies, i love to wear extensions like all the time but the only problem I have is that I can't seem to find the real ones. All the extensions I see, yeah they all say its 100% human hair but after a week or so, i just don't feel the hair anymore. it just tangles up and it doesn't have that bounce, (like tyra Banks own extensions) please guys can u suggest some really good extensions that r actually good and has that human hair feel, plsssss because i spend a lot of money on these extensions cry, I have used milky way and American express abi wetin them call am, plsssssssssssssssssssss its urgent. Thanks y'all undecided
Re: Really Good Hair Extensions by Dejidj: 4:04pm On May 27, 2013
hello perculiarrose,
You are very correct about your observation on human hair obtainable around here. I will suggest you go for Debbie Human Hair by The Hues International UK. they just launch their 100% QUALITY human here in Nigeria. they are the best. you can connect them on facebook.com/debbiehumanhair. They have it in different type, from Brazilian to Peruvian and Malaysian.
Thats what my wife is using. I bought Malaysian Deep wave 22inch for my wife.
Its Silky & Soft
Tangle Free
Withstands Heat Styling
Multiple Washes
Healthy Hair With Natural Bounce & Luster

I recommend it for any lady out there. AND VERY AFFORDABLE.

contact the distributor where I bought for my wife
email: sandheeva@gmail.com
or call 08154299992 , 08145657669

Re: Really Good Hair Extensions by sopretty: 9:08am On Dec 13, 2016
Have u been looking for a trusted dealer in 100% human, Brazilian, Peruvian, Cambodian, Malaysian and Caucasian hair? have u been duped by scammers who collects money from u and u end up getting tangles in the hair? Are u looking for something durable, tangle free yet affordable hairs ?then so pretty weaves world is the answer to all ur questions, we sell 100%human hair of all curl type and bone straight hairs, u can never go wrong with us cos we give u value for ur money, for 100% indian remi hair of all length and curl type, we 've got hairs from 8-32 inches call or chat me on whatsapp 09024838720 to order for urs now. Pls calls and chatting time is 8am_6pm and serious buyers only, dont chat me for fun, tnks and keep looking beautiful

Re: Really Good Hair Extensions by sopretty: 9:14am On Dec 13, 2016
perculiarrose:
Weaves, Weave-on, Hair Extensions

hello ladies, i love to wear extensions like all the time but the only problem I have is that I can't seem to find the real ones. All the extensions I see, yeah they all say its 100% human hair but after a week or so, i just don't feel the hair anymore. it just tangles up and it doesn't have that bounce, (like tyra Banks own extensions) please guys can u suggest some really good extensions that r actually good and has that human hair feel, plsssss because i spend a lot of money on these extensions cry, I have used milky way and American express abi wetin them call am, plsssssssssssssssssssss its urgent. Thanks y'all undecided
Have u been looking for a trusted dealer in 100% human, Brazilian, Peruvian, Cambodian, Malaysian and Caucasian hair? have u been duped by scammers who collects money from u and u end up getting tangles in the hair? Are u looking for something durable, tangle free yet affordable hairs ?then so pretty weaves world is the answer to all ur questions, we sell 100%human hair of all curl type and bone straight hairs, u can never go wrong with us cos we give u value for ur money, for 100% indian remi hair of all length and curl type, we 've got hairs from 8-32 inches call or chat me on whatsapp 09024838720 to order for urs now. Pls calls and chatting time is 8am_6pm and serious buyers only, dont chat me for fun, tnks and keep looking beautiful

(1) (2) (Reply)

MAKE yourself a SHOE this 2019!!! / Pictures From Aba Fashion Week 2021 / Ugochi Ihezue Wins Miss Universe Nigeria 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.