Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,505 members, 7,847,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

This Is Your Money Oppurtunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is Your Money Oppurtunity (589 Views)

International Job Oppurtunity With Tarmac Plc / Oppurtunity In An Entertainment Company / Marketing Oppurtunity For Minimum Of Ond In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Your Money Oppurtunity by ndubiz1759: 3:24pm On May 30, 2012
Hi,

My name is Chinedu Ndubisi. I am a Pretrades affiliate marketer. Below is the break-down procedure on how to get started with Pretrades HYIP and start making money.

Note: That you must have a functioning e-currency account ( liberty reserve or perfect money)

1. Copy this URL and paste on your browser www.pretrades.net/?ref=shelloski

2. Click on the "Register" from the menu bar on the website.

3. Fill in the required information as well as your e-currency account detail e.g. "Liberty Reserve Account Number".

4. Submit your information and your account is opened.

After your have successful opened your account, you will then take the next steps to start making money from this company.

1. Fund your Liberty Reserve Account through the most trusted e-currency exchanger in Nigeria called Swiftecurrency. You can get their office address through their website http://swiftecurrency.com with the amount of dollars you intend to invest. And this may take 1-2 days.

2. Once your Liberty Reserve Account has been funded, go to Pretrades website and log into your account and click on "Make a Deposit".

4. Then select the investment plan you want, they have;

A sixteen days plan and
A fifty days plan

3. This will take you to a page where you'll be asked the following;

Spend fund from Account Balance Liberty Reserve
Spend fund from Liberty Reserve
Spend fund from Perfect Money

Select "Spend fund from Liberty Reserve" for the first time and it will take you to liberty reserve webpage where you'll be required to login and make the transfer from your liberty reserve to nano earn investment account and when the transfer is successful, on your liberty reserve account page click on "log out" and you will return to the Nano Earn Account page. It is important to return to Pretrades Account web page.

5. Then all you have to do now is wait and when the number of days for the plan you choose is complete, your account would have been credited with your capital + profit.
If you wish, you can transfer back to your Liberty Reserve Account by requesting a withdrawal, which will take just 24 hours to implement.
NOTE
You can still make more money by referring other people using your referral link ( you earn 4% of your referral's deposits )

I hope I have cleared the air, however, if you're lost in one way or the other. Please contact me for answers/direction. I also organize and manage my clients investment portfolio. The reason is to enable them make the most out this program in a very short period.
This is now like a job to me and I am happy doing it.
CONTACT
email - ndubisichinedu@ymail.com or
call +2347038377598

Best Regards,
Chinedu

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Needed / A Part Time Job Offer / Hot Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.