Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Are You An Artiste? Get Heard On The CHRONX 101 MIXTAPE SERIES. - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Are You An Artiste? Get Heard On The CHRONX 101 MIXTAPE SERIES. (1270 Views)

Let Ur Music Be Heard On Www.weheardall.com / Let Your Voice Be Heard On Our Local Channel. 6 States / Are You An Artiste? Get Heard On The CHRONX 101 MIXTAPE SERIES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You An Artiste? Get Heard On The CHRONX 101 MIXTAPE SERIES. by chronique(m): 4:16pm On May 30, 2012
Get heard with the CHRONX 101 MIXTAPE SERIES. Are you an artiste? Do you have good songs? If yes,holla @ us to be on the vol. 1 of CHRONX 101. We're pressing over 20,000 copies which will be distributed amogst industry heavyweights like djs,o.a.p's,label ceo's,a/r mgrs & many more. You'll also get free e-blasting,online promotions,interviews & many more. Call 07065614087.

You can also send ur songs to chronx@chronxmedia.com. log on to www.chronxmedia.com
Re: Are You An Artiste? Get Heard On The CHRONX 101 MIXTAPE SERIES. by chronique(m): 9:29am On Jun 15, 2012
Entry is still open. Get ur songs across quickly.
Re: Are You An Artiste? Get Heard On The CHRONX 101 MIXTAPE SERIES. by youngd2g6: 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2012
bro good day i saw ur post and i want in here is my biography.
Young.D as the name inplys is a young talented rapper ,singer and songz writer from the heart of delta state warri/effurun to be precise, he discovered is talent at a very tender age and rise a crew called bigtime-squad....which comprise with grant art like slime 6ix,buck-trice and a great producer da-king from sounds studio.

Bigtime-squad first album was realized at the year 2009 and was marketed by T.I vENTURE at alaba international market and there track title shake am and welcome to party was on top ten rated track list on j.f.m warri and d.b.s and they also won the most lyrical rapping crew in a show organize by d.j bright and south boiz records.

Since then they have been called to perform in several showz and nite clubs sures as revolutions nite clubs warri and portharcourt,cane wood where they perform on stage with yung 6ix from 411 entertainment/ storm 360 records and kevino and many more.

They have work on closed to 12 hit singles which is still making wave songz title sherikoko, tranger and a rap hit ghetto.

They have not been that loud due to the fact that the are the ones sponsoring them self,this fellows get what it takes to ture every club and people feet dancing on fire all they need is a good record lebel.

Written by YOUNGD BIGTIMESQUAD C.E.O
i will send my songz to ur mail
Re: Are You An Artiste? Get Heard On The CHRONX 101 MIXTAPE SERIES. by chronique(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2012
JUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE POST. THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU'LL POST UR BIO.
Re: Are You An Artiste? Get Heard On The CHRONX 101 MIXTAPE SERIES. by chronique(m): 7:42am On Jun 18, 2012
Get heard.
Re: Are You An Artiste? Get Heard On The CHRONX 101 MIXTAPE SERIES. by youngd2g6: 11:56am On Jun 19, 2012
yes boss....i will send my details and songz down thanks.....
Re: Are You An Artiste? Get Heard On The CHRONX 101 MIXTAPE SERIES. by chronique(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2012
you're welcome
Re: Are You An Artiste? Get Heard On The CHRONX 101 MIXTAPE SERIES. by chronique(m): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2012
Entry still open.
Re: Are You An Artiste? Get Heard On The CHRONX 101 MIXTAPE SERIES. by chronique(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2012
Get heard.
Re: Are You An Artiste? Get Heard On The CHRONX 101 MIXTAPE SERIES. by chronique(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2012
ATTENTION!!!

DISCLAIMER:

This is to notify the general public that Iyke Lawrence(CHUKSLAW/GREENER STREET) with bb pin 2220593f is no longer a member of CHRONIQUE RECORDS NIGERIA/CHRONX MEDIA360 & Its associates. He used to be a representative of Us,and handled client enquiries on bbm service. He's no longer a representative of ours and as such,can't conduct any business on our behalf. If you choose to work with him,pls take note that you're not dealing with CHRONX MEDIA360/CHRONIQUE REC NIGERIA. We would not be liable for anything that transpires between both parties,hence this notice. Pls take note!

ChronxMedia360

(1) (Reply)

Are You An Artist That Want To Do Promo we Will Give You A Voice / Tv/radio Presenter,broadcaster,mc/compere Needed! / Get A Recording Contract Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.