Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

Toyota Matrix. What Do U Advise? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Matrix. What Do U Advise? (1964 Views)

Clean Toyota Matrix On Sale N650000 / Super Clean 2004 Toyota Matrix @ 1m / one year Registered 2004 Toyota Matrix for 1.050m only (Cheapest ever) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Matrix. What Do U Advise? by swtchicgurl: 5:56pm On May 30, 2012
i've been admiring this car for some time now and i intend to get it very soon. But, i don't much about cars, especially this brand and model. Toyota MATRIX.

Can anyone pls advise. Its kinda urgent. Many thanks.
Re: Toyota Matrix. What Do U Advise? by Ikenna351(m): 6:22pm On May 30, 2012
Toyota Matrix has the same platform with Corolla. Only difference is that you are sitting in Matrix. The same engine, and I belive the same electrics too. But I dont know how available the exterior body parts are. Though, the two cars look similar, but not identical. Matrix is Toyota's product produced solely for North American market, i believe. The Matrix is more like a sporty Corolla. I dont know how reliable and durable they are. You will have read and decide for yourself. Go through the link below. Its a previous and present owners review of Matix world wide, from 2002 to 2009 models. Enjoy!

http://www.carsurvey.org/reviews/toyota/matrix/

Hope that helps?

Ikenna.
Re: Toyota Matrix. What Do U Advise? by Fhemmmy: 6:43pm On May 30, 2012
Nice buy.
Great resale value
Easy maintenance
Good on gas
And above all, performance is great . . . .

1 Like

Re: Toyota Matrix. What Do U Advise? by swtchicgurl: 10:34am On May 31, 2012
Ikenna351: Toyota Matrix has the same platform with Corolla. Only difference is that you are sitting in Matrix. The same engine, and I belive the same electrics too. But I dont know how available the exterior body parts are. Though, the two cars look similar, but not identical. Matrix is Toyota's product produced solely for North American market, i believe. The Matrix is more like a sporty Corolla. I dont know how reliable and durable they are. You will have read and decide for yourself. Go through the link below. Its a previous and present owners review of Matix world wide, from 2002 to 2009 models. Enjoy!

http://www.carsurvey.org/reviews/toyota/matrix/

Hope that helps?

Ikenna.

many thanks! Well Noted.
Re: Toyota Matrix. What Do U Advise? by swtchicgurl: 10:39am On May 31, 2012
Fhemmmy: Nice buy.
Great resale value
Easy maintenance
Good on gas
And above all, performance is great . . . .

thanks!

(1) (Reply)

2003 Toyota Matrix...very Lovely.. / Neatly Used Honda Crv @ 690k / Let's Manage Ur Dump Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.