Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,880 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

My Own Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Own Story (1453 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Own Story by tuneh(f): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2007
I had a situation similar to the guy who's trying to dump that poor girl. Except in this case I'm like the poor gir! I actualy went to the registry with a guy who already had a (5 yrs old at d time) son and a girl he claims he's not married to, but which the girl in question disputes. Unfortunately (for him) I had already given birth to a lovely girl before the truth started coming out. Since I went to school and speak perfect English (with a Masters degree no less!), I dumped his trifling ass and came back to lagos. I do not even acknowledge the mariage certificate since I consider him already married with thus renders ours null and void. I thot of seeking legal advice but I decided to leave things until God Himself sorts things out for me. I totally blame myself for not investigating properly.

Ladies let this be a warning! Forget all that crap about trust, get the FBI to investigate if possible! Believe me, being single is heaven compared to things u might get into.

NOTE: the guy has never shown any responsibility for the baby, not one single diaper, he totally dropped out of sight and calls occassionally (once this year so far) when he feels so guilty that he wants to deceive himself that he's concerned. One kobo from him I've never seen.
Re: My Own Story by Kemitola(f): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2007
Tuneh, you get yourself into trouble by letting your love stream run over this guy. Since you have ur Masters carry on and leave this guy to his spot. Take care of your baby very well and seek legal advice in case the guy come back to have the baby.

God will be you and please look before you leap oo.
Re: My Own Story by mafolayomi(f): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2007
Thi
tuneh:

I had a situation similar to the guy who's trying to dump that poor girl. Except in this case I'm like the poor gir! I actualy went to the registry with a guy who already had a (5 years old at d time) son and a girl he claims he's not married to, but which the girl in question disputes. Unfortunately (for him) I had already given birth to a lovely girl before the truth started coming out. Since I went to school and speak perfect English (with a Masters degree no less!), I dumped his trifling ass and came back to lagos. I do not even acknowledge the mariage certificate since I consider him already married with thus renders ours null and void. I thot of seeking legal advice but I decided to leave things until God Himself sorts things out for me. I totally blame myself for not investigating properly.

Ladies let this be a warning! Forget all that crap about trust, get the FBI to investigate if possible! Believe me, being single is heaven compared to things u might get into.

NOTE: the guy has never shown any responsibility for the baby, not one single diaper, he totally dropped out of sight and calls occassionally (once this year so far) when he feels so guilty that he wants to deceive himself that he's concerned. One kobo from him I've never seen.

And this is why me i have been very very careful about this marrige thing, if you ask me what scares me most its marriage i dont just know why, and with all this am hearing God help me
Re: My Own Story by spoilt(f): 12:27am On Nov 23, 2007
Reach deep within yourself and find the strength to go on my sister. family is also there for support.
Those trifling men always come back crawling on their knees to claim the child after its all grown.
Re: My Own Story by olanajim(m): 6:17am On Nov 23, 2007
Is it really possible for some guys to abandon a lovely wife and their kid for whatever reason? Maybe, I am weird. But I can't ever think of a lady that give me a baby.

@poster
point of correction, being single is hell not heaven especially when you are of age.
Re: My Own Story by adeboo(f): 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2007
I am in close to the same situation as u girl - i married the guy, then found out he had a wife in Nija - like urself, i didnt do enough investigation.

But girl, dust yourself (ensure he has a relationship with his child) thats if he is interested.

Dust yourself off girl and carry on.
Re: My Own Story by Youngpo413: 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
adeboo:
I am in close to the same situation as u girl - i married the guy, then found out he had a wife in Nija - like urself, i didnt do enough investigation.

But girl, dust yourself (ensure he has a relationship with his child) thats if he is interested.

Dust yourself off girl and carry on.
You ladies will never learn,why should I be surprised...fishbrains.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Furniture @ Affordable Prices For Sale / Wedding Test (adult's Only) / High Blood Pressure: Symptoms & How Best To Prevent It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.