Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Wizkid In London (pics) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid In London (pics) (28680 Views)

Best Of WIZKID In 2014... [audio And Video] / Best Of WIZKID In 2013... [audio And Video] / Kanye West Performing With Don Jazzy, D'banj And Crew In London (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by comechop(m): 4:21am On Jun 05, 2012
free press on nairaland. wonder how much they settled seun..
Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by methodman(m): 5:30am On Jun 05, 2012
comechop: free press on nairaland. wonder how much they settled seun..
Nigerians and d way they think sha...Na wah o.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by bcomputer101: 5:46am On Jun 05, 2012
odumchi: Abi the guy no go school? Abeg, make him no disturb us wey dey prepare for exams. grin

u be OLODO. I pray after ur exams dat u wont be the one dat will be carrying his speaker for head weneva he has show. What will u cerficate give u wey dis little kid neva get. Rejoice with the rich so dat u can get dere. Beware ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by Victorjoseph(m): 6:11am On Jun 05, 2012
I luv dis guy
Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by crackhouse(m): 6:41am On Jun 05, 2012
odumchi: Abi the guy no go school? Abeg, make him no disturb us wey dey prepare for exams. grin

is education still the key to success? No offence, Just asking.
Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by 080ictcom(f): 6:47am On Jun 05, 2012
i so much love this guys
Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by Chinnepat: 8:06am On Jun 05, 2012
ola_pluto:
Plus including Olatunji Yusuf, Alake Batile, Dauda Akanmu Epo Akara, Haruna Ishola, Mugali Mukaiba
we dnt ave to watch or listen to all dose 2 enjoy life! :-P
Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by Chinnepat: 8:08am On Jun 05, 2012
WIZKID ON POINT NONI! :-P
Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by tunnytox(m): 8:09am On Jun 05, 2012
I was at the Manchester's show just to unwind and enjoy the long weekend, to be honest I don't know any of his songs apart from Pakurumo. I was really surprised to see many girls from Zim/SA, England, and even Ethiopians singing many of his tracks! I never knew he's so popular.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by Goldieluks: 9:01am On Jun 05, 2012
tellwisdom: Who is this one again?? Arrested Terrorist??

He is your boss. Be sitting glued to your computer hating on him,don't go out there and get a life, duh!

@Post nice one, he is very talented young boy.
Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by Goldieluks: 9:07am On Jun 05, 2012
ola_pluto:
Plus including Olatunji Yusuf, Alake Batile, Dauda Akanmu Epo Akara, Haruna Ishola, Mugali Mukaiba

This is wizkid's time to shine please...... you can go ahead and listen to your old school in your closet. Feel free.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by tunnytox(m): 9:25am On Jun 05, 2012
I'm addicted to Chief Commander Ebenezer Obey's music, it's the only music I can listen to any day anytime but all the same I'll have to make sure I know some of these young Nigerian musicians becos these days whenever I attend parties I just can't seem to understand any of the songs being played.
Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by y2kaustin(m): 9:27am On Jun 05, 2012
bittyend: All the girls are out in London to see this midget..

Stay in Nigeria, and stop getting these girls moist over here. grin
........Bad belle go kill you...
Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by initiate: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2012
dasparrow:

Those were my exact thoughts. I told myself, fine young man, wonder how old he is?

how old was michael jackson when he started. You just sit there grumbling instead of looking out for yourself

“There is a tide in the affairs of men, Which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune- Shakespeare

the kid is wise enough to make the best of his season so lets commend him
Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by megxo(m): 10:18am On Jun 05, 2012
dats ma broda 4rm anoda moda....kip za flag flyin man smiley
Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2012
ijebabe: Really looks like a kid cheesy
But the guy try sha!
He is a kid
Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by TheMatrix3: 11:57am On Jun 05, 2012
Inasmuch as saying it makes me shy, THIS GUY'S FLY cool
Cant deny; feeling him by and by cool cool cool
No need for long thing, haters shd stop hating him, I feel so awed abt the amount of talent he portrays wen I watch his videos on MTVBase(...with Banky W always doing busy body around him grin grin grin )

1 Like

Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by ijebabe: 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2012
Wizkid Surprised Students of Bishop Douglas School in Barnet, London

Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2012
Does '22' still qualify for the term 'kid' undecided
Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by TheMatrix3: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2012
ijebabe: Wizkid Surprised Students of Bishop Douglas School in Barnet, London

soon na dem go say the hand signage wey him do na, na Illuminati grin
Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by ijebabe: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2012
The_Matrix:

soon na dem go say the hand signage wey him do na, na Illuminati grin
Na dem sabi grin
Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by gReenmAn(m): 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2012
doyindav: Does '22' still qualify for the term 'kid' undecided
You may go further to ask if Lil' Wayne still qualifies for the term Lil' (In case you didn't know, Lil' means little).
You'll prolly then ask if Chaley Boy qualifies to be called 'boy'.
If you continue asking those kind of questions long enough I am sure someone will get interested and might spare the time to tell you about a thing called "Stage Name".
Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by yongnoble(m): 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2012
Shareboyz: "kid or no kid" that guy (bad guys) is richer than 80% adults in 9ja... "Wiz kid" lil Bro u too much!

I don't need a seer or a "TB joshua" to tell me that you are still a silly teenager.
Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by Akshow: 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2012
igbo2011: Wizkid is good but he needs to stop acting and rapping like he is American. He always wears American clothes and in Holla at ya boy he dances like an American. I like his Pakureumo where it is more cultural. I also like girl with racket where he speaks YOruba. We need more songs like that.
nyamiri boy, can u 4 once try nt 2 find fault?
Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by cindyrella(f): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2012
Nice...wiz kid is a talented and handsome boy.
Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by lifestyle1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2012
cindyrella: Nice...wiz kid is a talented and handsome boy.

he is occupied. tongue
Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by Ignatio(m): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2012
igbo2011: Wizkid is good but he needs to stop acting and rapping like he is American. He always wears American clothes and in Holla at ya boy he dances like an American. I like his Pakureumo where it is more cultural. I also like girl with racket where he speaks YOruba. We need more songs like that.

Wetin be your own sef?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by 01awelewa(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2012
Kid or no kidzz ,he is my role model......I love him die!!!I wonder y all starz dey get HATERz...?
Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by 01awelewa(m): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2012
Kid or no kidzz ,he is my role model......I love him die!!!I wonder y all starz dey get HATERz...?
Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2012
gReenmAn:
You may go further to ask if Lil' Wayne still qualifies for the term Lil' (In case you didn't know, Lil' means little).
You'll prolly then ask if Chaley Boy qualifies to be called 'boy'.
If you continue asking those kind of questions long enough I am sure someone will get interested and might spare the time to tell you about a thing called "Stage Name".

yes yes 'lil' means little and you should know it refers to his size in lil wayne.
Do you refer to charlie boy as a 'boy'..i'm pretty sure you dont..why?coz he's no longer a boy even though he still goes by it.
You can't really call wayne little now even though he still goes by it!!

So i guess you get my point nw!
Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by Freesia(f): 7:52am On Jun 07, 2012
tunnytox: I was at the Manchester's show just to unwind and enjoy the long weekend, to be honest I don't know any of his songs apart from Pakurumo. I was really surprised to see many girls from Zim/SA, England, and even Ethiopians singing many of his tracks! I never knew he's so popular.

Would have definitely gone to Birdcage as well if I was in Manchy.He's very popular all over Africa at the moment.That's what music does you now have Kenyans,Zim and South Africans singing in Yoruba lol.
Re: Wizkid In London (pics) by Henley96: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]I like this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Nigerian Collabos That Will Totally Rock The Music Scene / Throwback Test: How Many Of These Screenshots/Videos Do You Remember? / Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.