Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Automatic Generator And Pomping Machine Stopper. Made In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Automatic Generator And Pomping Machine Stopper. Made In Nigeria (1127 Views)

Stop SNORING.....snore stopper Device will help u out.! / Are You A Brilliant Writer,feature/magazine Content Generator And Interviews? / Genverter: Generator And Inverter In One Piece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Generator And Pomping Machine Stopper. Made In Nigeria by Youngler(m): 1:05am On May 31, 2012
Hi, a young marketer by name Osagie.
Some months ago a friend of mine called me and he told me about what he was planning, he said he wants to build something different from what we see in the Nigerian market. I never doubted his ability, after some few months he told me that he is already working on something, which was, a machine that will stop your generator when Nepa light is on,and automatically swiches from gen to Nepa. then after some few months he also created a machine that will stop your pomping machine automatically when the water is filled. My friend's name is Henry. One unique thing about Henry is that, he thinks of something, he plans, and he acts. Henry is a 500level student of the University of Benin in his finals. Ok why am i here?

Good idea with low funds can never bring good result. Now this is the deal, do you own a company that deals with eletrical stuffs, do you want a sample, do you want to sell, do you want to employ him, so many options to decide. A talented young boy without much fund will be ready to make deals, but absolutely not stupid deals. Ok am the middle man forget what am going to get, both paties settles me after successful deal have been made.

Any interested investor,manager,marketer, etc can contact me here osagiefrank@gmail.com

i will never ask to pay me before i release Henry's contact. If i do walk away. I will only ask you to pay me when you guys have meet and agreed on a deal.

Thankssssssss.

(1) (Reply)

Get Facebook Money -free Ebook / Where To Find Specialty Customizable Wedding Invitation Cards In Naija / The Wonder Drop SUPER GRO FERTILEZER Is Now In Stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.