Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

In Need Of A Female Nigerian Friend: - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Need Of A Female Nigerian Friend: (612 Views)

Male Foreigner Seeking 29-39 Female Nigerian For Relationship...edo? IGBO? / Any Single Female Nigerian In Poland / I Need A Nigerian Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Female Nigerian Friend: by sabhuku(m): 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2007
am 24 from zimbabwe and looking for a female nigerian friend
Re: In Need Of A Female Nigerian Friend: by Harlex(m): 3:41am On Nov 21, 2007
you are very funny, are you a comedian over there in zimbabwe . again you must be a woman engineer, after you have serviced the whole zimbabwe ladies, you now want to redirect your rod down too Nigeria. you better don't touch any, hope you understand FI LE (DON'T TOUCH IT)
Re: In Need Of A Female Nigerian Friend: by scambater(m): 3:54am On Nov 21, 2007
Harlex is very right, them no get women for Zimbabwe? abeg leave our Nigerian girls alone angry angry angry
Re: In Need Of A Female Nigerian Friend: by debosky(m): 4:08am On Nov 21, 2007
dudes its a nigerian site, he apparently expects to meet nigerian women. . .take a chill pill aight?

you welcome man, wish you all the best in your search wink
Re: In Need Of A Female Nigerian Friend: by sabhuku(m): 6:40am On Nov 21, 2007
Harlex:

you are very funny, are you a comedian over there in zimbabwe . again you must be a woman engineer, after you have serviced the whole zimbabwe ladies, you now want to redirect your rod down too Nigeria. you better don't touch any, hope you understand FI LE (DON'T TOUCH IT)

you know what?, i actually did some bit of acting at junior school, but wasn't that good. i'm neither a female person engineer nor a Zim Jim Carey. Am actually a Chartered Accountant. Am also afraid of woman, thats why i decided to become a Roman Catholic Father, am not allowed to touch woman let alone engineering. So never worry much about me my brother i won't seduce your women. [b][/b]
Re: In Need Of A Female Nigerian Friend: by scambater(m): 6:47am On Nov 21, 2007
Why would a Roman Catholic Father be looking for a female Nigerian friend on the Internet hmmmm!!
Re: In Need Of A Female Nigerian Friend: by sabhuku(m): 7:21am On Nov 21, 2007
scambater:

Why would a Roman Catholic Father be looking for a female Nigerian friend on the Internet hmmmm!!

you know i made a lot of these male friends when i was stil in college, i was afraid of women, i didn't hang around with the opposite sex. though we don't marry we still enjoy the sweet voices. it's natural hey!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Wifey! / Looking For Old Pals / I Need D Nice Gurl:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.