Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

Am Here For Maintenance Of Refrigerator,air-conditioner And Electrical Equipment - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Am Here For Maintenance Of Refrigerator,air-conditioner And Electrical Equipment (408 Views)

Buy Air Conditioner And Enjoy Free Delivery And Free Installation! / 24/7 Home Service Repairs For Your Aircondition/refrigerator/washing Machine Etc / Refrigerator And Air Conditioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Here For Maintenance Of Refrigerator,air-conditioner And Electrical Equipment by shollaybo(m): 11:30am On May 31, 2012
My name is shola Sussuf i am in looking for a company or an organization to Maintenance their Refrigerator,Air-conditioner and Electrical Equipment ... I deal with Refrigerators and Air-conditioner and i have the total experience of Electrical Engineering also.... and body,Company or Organization that need my hand should pls call me on any of those number 08035298505 or 07042473338 or 08057424798. Email me shollycool231@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Send Bulk Sms / Death Starts From The Colons! / What Is Worth Doing Is Worth Doing Well........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.