Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

I Need Hips - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Hips (5101 Views)

Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Hips by BrownEyes4(f): 10:39am On May 16, 2008
chimithen:

Sorry Sis for this predicament that has befallen you, well i have a solution but it can't be posted here online, if ridiculed you will be surely loose faith. If you can call me on my land line since you stay in Lagos, it is cheaper. 01-7385398, 08033611454 or otherwise e mail at [email]chimithen@yahoo.com[/email]
[img][/img]
I bet you, you surely will get it in abundance with out surgery. better still text I need hips to any of the number above and i will respond with a call.

Yeah right!

You can do either of these

Find a website that caters for he-shes. If they can get hips so can a natural woman like you.
Take the Fowl pill.
Do Squats

NB: If you are too lazy to do squats then have sex doggy style if you are sexually active.
Re: I Need Hips by Latoya(f): 1:30pm On May 16, 2008
lol
Re: I Need Hips by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 16, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
If there is something tangible you can contribute, do and stop mimicking others cause this is a health corner not a jokes corner. If you have nothing to say or assist please save your money and get some ice creams and i believe some of you jokers and mimickers are marijuana addicts cause you hardly make sense in your criticism. Take care as you drift your self to a life of dis believe and mistrust, give your self a trial to learn from every situation than feel bad to all issues and loose the granules that could make some sense. Listen to reasonable comments and make some one smile today. How u do it is not the issue but a single smile enchants the soul and en lift hope in all individual. Nothing is ever Impossible on earth, but we some times make the possibility more inapproachable. No body dos anything for nothing, nothing is free, but don't expect to be paid by the same person you help or assist everyday. Assistance is divine, repayment is graceful, and wealth is health. How long can you accumulate 20 naira everyday for all your life.calculate for 20 years and tell me the meaning of life.

Re: I Need Hips by sassyril(f): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2009
Try dancing to HIP hop more often, abi where do you think shakira got those hips from?

lol
Re: I Need Hips by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2009
Go chop cow leg
Re: I Need Hips by HERO111: 10:18am On Nov 27, 2009
If u lack hips,
The only remedy i know is a sexual position and vibration using hands during d act which i have used myself to change the life of my x positively such dat uptil now she still thank me where ever she is.
Its real, just tell ur husband or bf to reach me or better still u can reach me if u are around lagos nigeria for proper tutorial(No sex involved o dont get me wrong)
mail me on andstel_andstel@yahoo.com
Good luck
Re: I Need Hips by nodullme(f): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2009
This might sound crazy but hear me out!

The hips are designed to aid in childbirth, it allows the woman to spread her legs apart as far as possible. If u are sexually active I would advise that you make a conscious effort to spread ur legs as far as you can, this will help to allow the hip joint to expand a little. If you are not sexually active then there are some exercises that could help like (while standing) extending your hips from side to side with your upper torso vertical straight, you are excersing the joint and muscle around the hip region.
Re: I Need Hips by Lolladey(f): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2009
heard that there is an injection they take for it but dont know where.
Re: I Need Hips by lepasharon(f): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2011
Looool u ppl are not serious

Brown-Eyes:

Yeah right!

You can do either of these

Find a website that caters for he-shes. If they can get hips so can a natural woman like you.
Take the Fowl pill.
Do Squats

NB: If you are too lazy to do squats then Be Intimate canine style if you are sexually active.

Re: I Need Hips by lepasharon(f): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2011
this hip thing is very serious tho,it is just so ugy lookin straight,ill rather have hips than ass cry
Re: I Need Hips by muyoto: 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2011
there are few things I admire in female's body more than her hips.

just me though. . . lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Health Benefits Of Anion Sanitary Napkins / Simple Step-by-step Tips To Satisfy Your Woman In Bed To Make Sex Very Exciting / Ryan Casey Steroid Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.