Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! (9233 Views)

Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim / Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? / How To Get Your Sim Regisration Activated Within 30 Minutes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! by Businesstools(m): 5:59pm On May 31, 2012
Step 1:From your phone numbers,e.g:07030949432,take the last three digits "432" only. Step 2:In the comment box on Facebook,type @[432:0] Step 3 : Post as a comment or press enter in the comment box.See the wonders of science!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! by ckkris: 7:21pm On May 31, 2012
@[703:0]
Re: Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! by Gboliwe: 7:30pm On May 31, 2012
Which comment box?
Re: Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! by Fabjay(m): 9:42pm On May 31, 2012
which one be comment box
Re: Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! by simps(m): 11:14pm On May 31, 2012
You are confusing me. What comment box?
Re: Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! by pafo(m): 11:20pm On May 31, 2012
@[818:0]
Re: Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! by Businesstools(m): 12:13am On Jun 01, 2012
I'm very sorry I forgot to include that.It's the Facebook comment box.Thanks and don't forget to come back to this thread and tell us the name of your SIM Card.Once again,go to the comment box in Facebook and carry out this experiment.
Re: Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! by oseiwe(m): 3:38am On Jun 01, 2012
I heard dis stuff last year sef. I still remember my fone's name, it is KEMI GEORGE. I wonder yoruba of all names.
Re: Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2012
@(622shocked)
Re: Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! by filia4real(m): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2012
@[666:0]
Re: Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! by BIGPEACE(m): 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2012
@[333:0] John Haddock. can you imagine? where on earth did that come from?
Re: Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! by femi4: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2012
Brian Lee...my number na chinko @[385:0]
Re: Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! by patorini(m): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2012
Yi-Chen Stacy Huang

i jus tire.hw my name go be stacy? see problem o.
Re: Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! by quest003: 6:08am On Jun 03, 2012
Science dsnt work dis way. U mudled the whole thing jst 2 lay claim 2 a new discovery. There are millions of numbrs dat ends wit 432 nd svral other digits 234, 342 etc so ow can u claim dats d name of a sim when it dsnt apply to jst a single sim. D digit ranges from 000-999 and there are milions of subscribers out there, eish! dis so illogical. Moreover wetin concern facebook with sim card? I belive u re jst catching ur fun.
Re: Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! by femi4: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2012
quest003: Science dsnt work dis way. U mudled the whole thing jst 2 lay claim 2 a new discovery. There are millions of numbrs dat ends wit 432 nd svral other digits 234, 342 etc so ow can u claim dats d name of a sim when it dsnt apply to jst a single sim. D digit ranges from 000-999 and there are milions of subscribers out there, eish! dis so illogical. Moreover wetin concern facebook with sim card? I belive u re jst catching ur fun.
haba....you r too serious, this is more of jokes

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! by Kingmanny88(m): 9:54am On Jun 03, 2012
Just tried this & the name was Sergio Ibarra......guess that should be a Spanish name.
Hmm....not too bad.
Re: Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! by shilohboy(m): 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mine says "MARK EMERY"
Re: Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! by lumeneng22: 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2012
Sim card name? It make no sense, oyinbo no tell us dat.
Re: Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! by pryzlez: 4:51am On Jun 04, 2012
Na my own name worse pass...Camille Napaliomakuameakeik...if yu can pronouce it, 1 shine shine bobo ƒσя U̶̲̥̅̊ ...L̃̾Õ☺Õ̾Ô=Dcheesy=))winkÕÔ☺ÔÕ̾L̃̾...
Re: Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 04, 2012
My own say I be DANIELLE FISHMAN. Oya, time to start using my real name wey oyinbo give me.
Re: Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2012
pryzlez: Na my own name worse pass...Camille Napaliomakuameakeik...if yu can pronouce it, 1 shine shine bobo ƒσя U̶̲̥̅̊ ...L̃̾Õ☺Õ̾Ô=Dcheesy=))winkÕÔ☺ÔÕ̾L̃̾...

LOL. U fit pronounce dis one? Nathan Blecharczyk grin
Re: Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! by realghy(m): 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2012
My sim Name is '0' LoL check it @[114:0]
Re: Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! by Oluschenco(m): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2012
Patricia cepeda. @262
This is not science, science is based on observation, law and theories, can u prove yourself right?
Re: Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! by Emmyk(m): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2012
Hahaa. I'm MATT BUTLEIN. sounds like a whizkid. Heheh
Re: Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! by aleroo(f): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2012
Says i am joey khalid!!! What a joke
Re: Do You Know Your SIM Card Has A Name? Find Out The Name Of Your SIM Card Here! by konari(m): 11:08am On Jun 14, 2012
WTF!!!! shocked @[400:0] = CHRISTINA ADAMS
@[131:0] = PETER WILLIAMS

NONSENSE

(1) (Reply)

Exposed:The Real Disadvantage Of Rooting Yr Phone / Blackberry OS 10.3.1 Cool New Features Plus Blackberry OS 10.3.1.938 Autoloader / TECNO Camon C9 Smart Bracelet Called T-band

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.