Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Join The Nairalanders Get Together Crew - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Join The Nairalanders Get Together Crew (527 Views)

Late Night Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join The Nairalanders Get Together Crew by kerzakov(m): 8:20am On Nov 21, 2007
proposing nairalanders could all come together this december. what do you say? its not going to be easy because of the distance but lets give it a try. the location for the get together could be voted for. the location with the highest vote will stand as the ideal meeting point. nairalanders in that state would assist in finding the venue. the date can also be voted for. i suggest nairalanders should come with tags bearing their nairaland's names. well the court is open. cast your votes, i vote for[b] LOCATION: ABUJA and DATE: 22nd of DECEMBER[/b] Easybabe are u wit me
Re: Join The Nairalanders Get Together Crew by zignor(m): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2007
Easybaby is not with you tongue

lol grin grin grin
Re: Join The Nairalanders Get Together Crew by Nautillus(m): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2007
Zignor

LOL u are just a comedian LOL

The bros want party by all means possible grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Friend / I Need A Hot Girl / Please Help A Brother Out:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.