Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

I'll Do This And That Before Xmas. How Far? Xmas Is Here! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'll Do This And That Before Xmas. How Far? Xmas Is Here! (747 Views)

See The Bad Things Santa Claus/father Xmas Is Doing To A Married Woman / Xmas Is Around The Corner! / Xmas Is Here: Will You Travel? If Yes What Will Likely Be The Destination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Do This And That Before Xmas. How Far? Xmas Is Here! by Scopium: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2007
[size=13pt]I'll Do This And That Before Xmas. How Far? Xmas Is Here! A lot of us set so many goals to be accomplished before xmas, that's normal. I'm just curious if you were able to accomplish them all. Well I said I'll get a good job but I only got a job. At least it's something some don't have good  or a job. Generally I didn't accomplished all. How about you?
Did you get married?
Did you make peace with your fiends?
Did you buy a car?
Did you gain admission?
Did you save a soul?
Did you build a house?
Did you get born again?
Did you,.,.,.,.,.,.?
Did you,.,.,.,.,.,?[/size]
Re: I'll Do This And That Before Xmas. How Far? Xmas Is Here! by iice(f): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2007
Nah. . .didn't make any plans. . .don't like them. . .am more of a if it happens so be it. . .if not then whatever tongue
Re: I'll Do This And That Before Xmas. How Far? Xmas Is Here! by Scopium: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2007
[size=13pt]iice I'm getting to believe that you read every post. Am I wrong?[/size]
Re: I'll Do This And That Before Xmas. How Far? Xmas Is Here! by iice(f): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2007
grin grin grin Not every post grin grin grin
Re: I'll Do This And That Before Xmas. How Far? Xmas Is Here! by Scopium: 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2007
[size=13pt]I need faith to believe that. [/size]
Re: I'll Do This And That Before Xmas. How Far? Xmas Is Here! by CrazyMan(m): 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2007
At least I made money before Christmas that’s the most important. Because going into festive seasons with an empty pocket is pretty bad.
Re: I'll Do This And That Before Xmas. How Far? Xmas Is Here! by iice(f): 2:31am On Nov 23, 2007
Scopium:

[size=13pt]I need faith to believe that. [/size]

cannot help you on that. . .but goodluck grin

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Creamish? / New Member / @ Seun, Pls Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.