Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

Customer Service Lacking With Nigeria Airlines - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Customer Service Lacking With Nigeria Airlines (563 Views)

PLEASE HELP!!! Am Lacking Funds To Pay Fees In School. / My Ordeal With Nigeria Immigration Officers / Online Shopping With Nigeria Naira Or Dollar Credit Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Lacking With Nigeria Airlines by skygold75: 11:37pm On May 31, 2012
It’s so sad how degraded the Nigerian airlines have become, with no regards to clients, they cancel and at reschedule flight will with no apologies what so ever.
The other day Arik cancelled from Abuja to Lagos and the staff member announcing the cancellation was so rude to us after having waited for more than 5 hours at the Abuja airport.
Thought it was just the local flight today Air-Nigeria cancelled a 4pm flight at 10pm with no apologies, and yet they advertise their new route to the UK,I wonder those that would opt for that ,for my it’s a no no, even when given a free ticket to the UK via Air-Nigeria.
I strongly feel the hammer of the government should come on the Airlines just as they did with Telecommunication sector, or guys what do you think, is there any one that is better than these two

(1) (Reply)

Italian Minister Condemns Ethnic Cleansings In Nigeria / From GTB To All Its Customers / Dynamism: Profile Of Ex-bank Ceos Two Years After Cbn’s Tenure Regulatory Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.