Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Airtel Has Started MTN Mode Of Airtime Robbery! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Airtel Has Started MTN Mode Of Airtime Robbery! (831 Views)

Good News! Airtel Has Introduced #100 For 1gb Weekend Data Plan / Helppppppppppppppp Airtel Has Finished Me / Airtel Has Done It Again - One Challenge Per Month (part II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Has Started MTN Mode Of Airtime Robbery! by shevon: 6:10am On Jun 01, 2012
I had over N170 airtime on my phone yesterday before I loaded N1,500 to renew my BIS that cost N1,400 (meanwhile, I'd made other calls earlier in the day that reduced my airtime from N400 and something to over N170); after I renewed my BIS, I was left with above N270 and between that time (3:30pm) and now that I'm posting this I only made 55secs call to my wife (which is less than N6 cos she is my sim partner) and a combination of two calls for 1.04 seconds (which is about N12.20k) and right now all I have as balance on my account is N0.04k . Who chop the rest if not airtel? I've call the customer care centre and they all keep telling me their application is not working to check what transpired on my account.
I beg, we get consumer protection commission at all for this country and how do I reach them if we do?
Re: Airtel Has Started MTN Mode Of Airtime Robbery! by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:49am On Jun 01, 2012
Same applies here.each time i try to renew my BIS its alwaiz war cos @first wheneva my bis expires ​i jes take out the network on ma fone leaving the sos thing there then i try as fast as i can to resub when i bring back the network else they jes deduct money for no good reason
Re: Airtel Has Started MTN Mode Of Airtime Robbery! by shevon: 9:46am On Jun 01, 2012
Na wah o. And for all these anomalies NCC is charging them and putting the monies in their (NCC) coffer. This just like stealing from Peter (the subscribers) to pay Paul (NCC)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your UK Visa Without Interview / Cheap Neatly-Used Tablet Needed Urgently / Brand New HP And SAMSUNG Laptops For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.