Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Can Somebody Help Me Out? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Somebody Help Me Out? (824 Views)

Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie / Can Somebody Help Out On This ??? / C.p.a Church (rev King) How Far Please somebody Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Help Me Out? by AJITERU: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2007
Can somobody help out on this issue? I met a lady a couple of months ago now and promised to be a virgin but later got to know by her that she was raped when she was fifteen years old and decided to keep it to herself and her parents. And ever since that happened she said she has never had any sex with anybody.The question now is, can I still continue with the relationship?

NOTE: This is the lady I loved so much before the secret was reviewed to me.
Re: Can Somebody Help Me Out? by dafidixone(m): 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2007
What has virginity to do in your Love for a girl? We all have our past, the most impotant thing is Love and Understanding. You must not deceive yourself in stating clearly why you love the girl. Was it because she said she was a virgin? or you prayed over the relationship and God gave the direction?

I wish to state here that Fornicators will not make heaven. Love each other and plan sex after you are married.
Re: Can Somebody Help Me Out? by rabbinisha: 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
hi dear sir, if you really love her then go ahead with the relationship. l believe you also have alot that you did in the past that may even be worse than hers I mean if all of us were to get pissed over our past ,a mean would we be having lovers.so move on after all that was in the past and you instead should be feeling sorry for her and comforting her not running away from her ok.wish you the best

(1) (Reply)

Is Tithing A Scam? / This Is Your Root: / Beyond Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.