Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,626 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

AMBROSE ALLI UNI. (post U.m.e Related Issues And General Imfo.) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AMBROSE ALLI UNI. (post U.m.e Related Issues And General Imfo.) (711 Views)

Federal Polytechnic Ado–ekiti 2015-2016 POST-U.T.M.E Screening Execise Is On / Futy Post U.m.e./d.e. Online Screening Registration For 2009/2010 Session. / Uniabuja Post U.m.e.did Anyone Know Anything About It?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AMBROSE ALLI UNI. (post U.m.e Related Issues And General Imfo.) by Trinity33(m): 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2012
I'm a student of ambrose alli university, I wish to offer informational help and limited free accommodation during the post ume exams. im Israel, 07036344423
Re: AMBROSE ALLI UNI. (post U.m.e Related Issues And General Imfo.) by enquiryng: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2012
The exam is basically CBT (computer based examination) OBJ....am using this medium to inform all the applicant to acquire computer skill to be able to perform excellent during the examination.
For those who need questions to study before the entrance exam can send below details:
Full name:
Email address:
N1,500 recharge card
To 08085266098.
Note: this is not a must do but only those who will appreciate or want to develop his ability before the examination. I wish you all the very best.

(1) (Reply)

The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2012 Post Utme + Hnd FT N PT Application / ANSU Releases Admission List / Screening Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.