Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Job For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job For Fresh Graduates (715 Views)

Nationwide Job Placement By EMC {FRESH GRADUATES} / Cv Sample For Fresh Graduates / Problems Fresh Graduates Are Facing: Me I No Gbadun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job For Fresh Graduates by Jobbermancom: 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2012
Internship Opportunity For Fresh Graduates

3 Months Paid Internship in a public quoted company for a recent graduate of Accounting/Finance

This opportunity is suitable for any young graduate interested in a future career in Asset Management, Banking, Finance, Investment Portfolio Management and Leasing.

In today’s society the ability to access credit enables individuals’ access services that will enable them improve their quality of life while some organisations use credit to start small businesses, buy inventory and invest in equipment and other large purchases.

The successful graduate will be working as a Credit Officer/Loan Officer, who is an individual who facilitates lending from financial institutions to individuals and businesses.

They typically help clients complete the loan application process, gather the client’s financial information and assess the client's ability to repay the loan. They also perform financial advisory by explaining the different options the client has at his disposal based on assets, creditworthiness and potential collateral.

Requirements
• Minimum BSC/HND in Accounting
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Good report writing skills
• Excellent team work and interpersonal skills

*Pre-NYSC (those serving in November) would be preferred

ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD SEND THEIR CVS TO :
3c59@jbng.me

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Brand Managers. / Pls A Geology Student Needs A Place To Do I.T In WARRI / Massive Recruitment For Graduate In All Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.