Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

False Evidence Appearing Real - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / False Evidence Appearing Real (1214 Views)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / Change Is An Evidence Of Life / Mo Ibrahim Welcomes Bisi Daniels New Novel " The False Truth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

False Evidence Appearing Real by acaforreal(m): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2012
Fear is nothing more that False Evidence Appearing Real. Fear keeps us in the background. It tends to convince us we can never achieve our dreams, goals and aspirations. It tells us to keep quiet and separates us from the thing we love. Fear has an unparalleled ability to squeeze us in our tracks and limit what we are willing to try. As a matter of fat, fear makes us live a small life.
Fear can be defeated because fear is a learned reaction. My coach once told me that we are only born with two fears: the fear of falling and the fear of loud voices. Every other fear we have is learned like the fear of rejection, the fear of failure, even the fear of success. Does that sound incredible? Yes, it is. In order to defeat fear, all you have to do is to learn to manage it. I have read Zig Ziglar on numerous occasions saying “courage is not the absence of fear but the master of it”. Learn more from http://www.livethelifeofyourdream.com

(1) (Reply)

INSPIRED / 7 Ways A Yoruba Movie Director Sees Fast And Furious 7 / A Bad Player:forbiden Pattern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.