Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Just Move From UK To GERMANY - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Just Move From UK To GERMANY (9711 Views)

Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage / Visitors From Nigeria To UK To Pay £3000 Bond Before Entry / How Much Is Travel Insurance For 3 Months To Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Move From UK To GERMANY by noso2004: 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2012
I have just moved from the UK to Germany, I would like to connect real Nlanders in Germany, pls kindly drop a nite here if you would like us to share few things.

Thanks
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by wahrheiten(m): 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2012
Where are u in Germany?l am in the South.The weather is kul at d moment,enjoy!
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by noso2004: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2012
I am in the south too, Munich to be specific, u can drop me ur number on here noso_2004 @ yahoo. com.
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by Knight2(m): 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2012
hw u tak cross? shey dem say u nor go fit cross.
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by noso2004: 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2012
@ K-night, I am a family member of an EU citizen (Spouse) so I do not see a problem crossing borders as long as I am with my wife of course.
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by rafcrown(m): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2012
I am a Nigerian with British Passport that would like to move to Germany.Any country man who can help will be greatly appreciated.Any job,any help will do.
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by Markenny(m): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2012
rafcrown: I am a Nigerian with British Passport that would like to move to Germany.Any country man who can help will be greatly appreciated.Any job,any help will do.
noso_2004: I have just moved from the UK to Germany, I would like to connect real Nlanders in Germany, pls kindly drop a nite here if you would like us to share few things.

Thanks

welcome to germo

what will like to kwn about germo?
send me mail if you have question about auslanderbehorde or Job center

i had alot of experince with them

i live in south also
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by rafcrown(m): 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2012
@Markenny
I tried to contact you before.I really need your guidance mostly on getting a job and a small room.
You once mentioned loading containers which is ok with me as a new comer.rafcrownus@yahoo.com is my email.Pls let's chat on getting a job way forward.
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by Markenny(m): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2012
rafcrown: @Markenny
I tried to contact you before.I really need your guidance mostly on getting a job and a small room.
You once mentioned loading containers which is ok with me as a new comer.rafcrownus@yahoo.com is my email.Pls let's chat on getting a job way forward.

it depend what kind of job you are looking for,it easy to get a full time job,if you have a working permit.
first you must go to german school for atleast 6months ( kurse A1 and B1).(new german law)
and orientierung kurse(in case of apply for german passport, but u can also do a black work without german school. as for house ...hmm
that will really be a problem for blackperson here in germany unless u have a german girlfriennd or wife.
maybe i will look around to see if there is any black that want to share room then i will let you kwn.

as for the containers...yes i oder some goods...but no bus yet (laptops and handy,).i need some one who will like to
share the chipping cost with.maybe the person buy the bus.

when the goods is in nigeria you take your bus i take my goods.easy

so mail me from narialand profile...
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by rafcrown(m): 8:08am On Jun 06, 2012
@Markenny,I believe as a British passport holder one can work full time in Germany.The major issue is learning the language.
If one can get ssomething to do and learn the language evening time.
You mentioned in one of your posts long time ago that some people work loading containers that's why I mentioned container loading.I am interested in Germany just to ship goods home but not immediately.
Really appreciate your readiness to advice people and express your candid views Why can't other people emulate this.
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by Markenny(m): 6:03am On Jun 07, 2012
rafcrown: @Markenny,I believe as a British passport holder one can work full time in Germany.The major issue is learning the language.
If one can get ssomething to do and learn the language evening time.
You mentioned in one of your posts long time ago that some people work loading containers that's why I mentioned container loading.I am interested in Germany just to ship goods home but not immediately.
Really appreciate your readiness to advice people and express your candid views Why can't other people emulate this.

You don't need working permit to work here in germany.

You can do something and learn german atthesame time..you can work night in a warehouse or do micky(mac-donald)....payment from 850 to 1000 euro including tax....factory work require german integration kurse(school) certifcates....1300..to 1600 after tax.....so the question which city do you wanna stay??what is your aim? Factory goods or car spare parts...

The city am stayin is ulm...one of the most city that have the most factory and industrial in germany..vry small but might state..if you are going for car spare parts...I don't think ulm have it..I think essen or hamburg..for the loading and parking goods for traders ...that is adro ppl job...well the asylum seekers do that to survive.is not job that will require you every day... u kwn germany pay by time spent...not monthly

But you are planin for long time to leave uk right?so you already have in mind which city you want to go right?
Which city was on your mind and do you already have a place to stay

I sent you my mail
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by ludab: 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2012
@Markenny, please tell me about the asylum seekers, what are their live there is like and how did the survive. Can oneself get temporary stay easily thru asylum seeker without been deported. Please enlighten me more. Thanks
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by Markenny(m): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2012
ludab: @Markenny, please tell me about the asylum seekers, what are their live there is like and how did the survive. Can oneself get temporary stay easily thru asylum seeker without been deported. Please enlighten me more. Thanks

Seek advice from lawyer befor seeking asylum...
Atleast that will get you 3 to 4 years...

Papa die and mama die..they want to kill me and I run
It don't matter any more.my papa bring me here and say make I no talk till he is back will get you deport sofort.I brake egg and see myself in europ will get you into truble.flying horse bring me here will get you into jail.I no be nigerian will get you into deportation camp for longer time(2years).
Don't trust nigerians ...use private lawyer for first rejection..don't use social lawyer..

read more here https://www.nairaland.com/950830/before-leaving-nigeria-things-must/2
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by Markenny(m): 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2012
ludab: @Markenny, please tell me about the asylum seekers, what are their live there is like and how did the survive. Can oneself get temporary stay easily thru asylum seeker without been deported. Please enlighten me more. Thanks

germany if u make it up to one year withour deportation u get a workin permit (new german law)
once u start workin nobody will even care about ur asylum status again.
if u get pikin u get paper (vaterschaftsanerkennung)
asylum will give u house,food and 40 euro every month,til u up to one year and start work then u have to feed urself
and pay ur house rent.in germany there are no much control like other countries for black people.blacks in germany always feel at home.blacks are more racist than white people in germany (if u tell police man is it cuz im black thats why u control me?..he will say:ok.control normal but bye bye )..that is black racist..tellin a white person they are racist why they are not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by ludab: 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2012
@markenny, I appreciate your responses but don't understand atleast that will get you 3 to 4 years...
However, will soon come over and please how can i go about seeking advice from a private lawyer before seeking asylum...
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by rafcrown(m): 8:58am On Jun 10, 2012
@markenny
Thanks a lot for your great efforts and valuable assistance.God Be with you and Bless you abundantly.
I got your emails and I have added u on BB.
If we Nigerians can be of assistance to one another abroad,staying abroad ll be easy and nice.Really appreciate all your candid opinions.Msgs already sent to you.
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by no1madman(m): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2012
@Markenny- - -It's called "Einbürgerungstest"not orienterungtest. . .
2-Aduro dey get about 150-200euros per month. .. . . . . . .
3-who go employ u w/o workin permit. . Germany na very organised and disciplined country. .ordnungsamt(municipal police)
fit control u at any fuckin time. . .
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by fili24: 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2012
@ Markenny
Shipping a car from Hamburg to 9ja cost 515 eur, while a bus cost 675 eur
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by skyp(m): 9:27am On Jun 11, 2012
please someone should help me with the cost of a tipper truck
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by rafcrown(m): 1:26am On Jun 12, 2012
@fili24
Can you link me with reliable shippers from Hamburg?Is there any other port to ship to. Nig.apart from Hamburg port.
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by rafcrown(m): 1:28am On Jun 12, 2012
@Markenny
THanks a lot.You are greatly helpful.See U in Ulm very soon.
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by rafcrown(m): 1:31am On Jun 12, 2012
@ No1madman
Thanks for your contributions.What of people who can work legally but can't speak the language and newcomers to Germany.
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by Markenny(m): 7:45am On Jun 12, 2012
no1madman: @Markenny- - -It's called "Einbürgerungstest"not orienterungtest. . .
2-Aduro dey get about 150-200euros per month. .. . . . . . .
3-who go employ u w/o workin permit. . Germany na very organised and disciplined country. .ordnungsamt(municipal police)
fit control u at any fuckin time. . .

Einbürgerungstest is test you take if you what to apply for german passport.
if you dont take orienterung kurse in school you can not pass Einbürgerungstest.
2: aduro dey work in germany.once you stay more than 1 year in germany gov...will give
you working permit.

3: if you stay away from crime area in germany you will not even get control
at all.
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by Markenny(m): 7:56am On Jun 12, 2012
ludab: @markenny, I appreciate your responses but don't understand atleast that will get you 3 to 4 years...
However, will soon come over and please how can i go about seeking advice from a private lawyer before seeking asylum...

your lawyer will try to aviod too much interview...he will make many excuse to aviod ther stress
for long time,like maybe he get you place in therapy section..or medical condiction. that will
take there intresse away from your case.

2:you have to pay a private lawyer for that,about 500 euro upward....
but u are not paying cash...maybe 10 or 20 euro every month.
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by Markenny(m): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2012
fili24: @ Markenny
Shipping a car from Hamburg to 9ja cost 515 eur, while a bus cost 675 eur

are you telling me or are asking me?

1 Like

Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by Markenny(m): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2012
rafcrown: @Markenny
THanks a lot.You are greatly helpful.See U in Ulm very soon.

okay.....
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by skyp(m): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2012
skyp: please someone should help me with the cost of a tipper truck
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by skyp(m): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2012
skyp: please someone should help me with the cost of a tipper truck in germany
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by unipol(m): 11:37am On Jun 12, 2012
i am in munich. so, those in munich or close city can chat here with me.
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by unipol(m): 11:47am On Jun 12, 2012
but i am confused here. can someone help please. is germany better than uk. why are they rushing from uk to germany now?
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by skyp(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2012
please, please and please, i really need someone to help me out,
i am based in uk and i like to know what it will cost me to purchase
a tipper in Germany. please any one in the house who have an idea
about the cost should kindly help out. thanks
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2012
Markenny:

Seek advice from lawyer befor seeking asylum...
Atleast that will get you 3 to 4 years...

Papa die and mama die..they want to kill me and I run
It don't matter any more.my papa bring me here and say make I no talk till he is back will get you deport sofort.I brake egg and see myself in europ will get you into truble.flying horse bring me here will get you into jail.I no be nigerian will get you into deportation camp for longer time(2years).
Don't trust nigerians ...use private lawyer for first rejection..don't use social lawyer..

read more here https://www.nairaland.com/950830/before-leaving-nigeria-things-must/2

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Audu Bako Zoological Garden Kano State Nigeria (Pics) / General Bahrain Migration Thread / Uae Embassy Address In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.