Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Ask A Somali - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ask A Somali (35022 Views)

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: / Dem Somali Girls! / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 5:03am On Nov 13, 2012
naa langaaab yaaheey idaaf

in aaa ku habaro miya rabta
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 13, 2012
cool
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 13, 2012
cool
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2012
zaza101:

eeh eego what? I know who and what I am and recognize you for the lost soul that you are.

Why are you so full of hate? what happened to you.

waan kuu du'cay na yaa. Illahai ah ku soo xadeeyo

Finally a decent Somali person now this gives me hope that one day we can all work together for a better conitent for all nomather what tribe religion and race wink
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
snydergp:

Finally a decent Somali person now this gives me hope that one day we can all work together for a better conitent for all nomather what tribe religion and race wink

shes not somali. she cant answer me in somali

she is some nigerian troll

dont get ur hopes up monkey boy
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2012
ayanle456:

Listen here u sub human camel herder why don't u go f*ck a camel cause ur brain resembles a boy deprived of good nutrition.

U seem to have a profound misconception about me. The lifestyle I live and money I get monthly is enough to feed ur hole somali village for a year u f*ckn retart.

It seems the inbreeding within ur stone age Somali camel herding clan is responsible for ur stupidity expressed on numerious threads on this forum. U try to make everybody here feel inferior to ur socalled Somali race. I'm a south african of Khoisan heritage and I don't consider myself bantu or whatever ur brain may come up with I consider myself the epitome of human evolution my heritage and culture are older than any of ur Somali clan shithole u come from I can date my ancestry over 200,000 years. I hope this matter of my race is settled once and 4all.

Speaking of hopes u retart with a ideology and mindset trapped in the stone ages u should really consider to just shutup and die.

gringringrin
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 1:13am On Nov 14, 2012
tongue

looooser
Re: Ask A Somali by zaza101: 3:58am On Nov 14, 2012
ayanle456:

Firstly Ayanle456
I am a Somali and if it is speaking in Somali that you want then Shaytaan ka iis ka naar oo isluubkiiay iyo dhagankii aad ku soo dhez kortaay xasuuso!

snydergp:

Listen here u sub human camel herder why don't u go f*ck a camel cause ur brain resembles a boy deprived of good nutrition.

U seem to have a profound misconception about me. The lifestyle I live and money I get monthly is enough to feed ur hole somali village for a year u f*ckn retart.

It seems the inbreeding within ur stone age Somali camel herding clan is responsible for ur stupidity expressed on numerious threads on this forum. U try to make everybody here feel inferior to ur socalled Somali race. I'm a south african of Khoisan heritage and I don't consider myself bantu or whatever ur brain may come up with I consider myself the epitome of human evolution my heritage and culture are older than any of ur Somali clan shithole u come from I can date my ancestry over 200,000 years. I hope this matter of my race is settled once and 4all.

Speaking of hopes u retart with a ideology and mindset trapped in the stone ages u should really consider to just shutup and die.

gringringrin

Now snydergp

You started off cool in your first post but have now fallen down in my estimation. I really don't care what you say to Ayanle456 but what you did was insult Somalis as a whole, you would not allow anyone to slander your people and are right to defend you and yours but not by denigrating me or mine. The history of the Somali people can be traced as far back as far if not further then your own.
Your educated? good for you.

You make a decent living? good for you
You have a nice life style? great I'm happy for you.

None of the above give you the right to look down, gloat or feel superior to those who have not been dealt the same fortunate hand that you have. Be grateful for the bounties that have been bestowed upon you. Humility and humbleness is a trait that is far too soon forgotten and success is by no means an indicator of class or decency.

Count your blessing by all means but those blessing don't make you any better then anyone else.

I am an average Somali girl, I have no pretensions of grandeur and don't delude myself or think anyone else superior to myself. Like the vast majority of the girls that I know I am well educated, professional and enjoying the fruits of my labour.

So please check your superciliousness attitude at the door. If you dont like Somalis fine, I dont think many would like you either if your words above are a true refection of your personality.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ask A Somali by sambos994(m): 4:40am On Nov 14, 2012
zaza101:

Firstly Ayanle456
I am a Somali and if it is speaking in Somali that you want then Shaytaan ka iis ka naar oo isluubkiiay iyo dhagankii aad ku soo dhez kortaay xasuuso!

Now snydergp

You started off cool in your first post but have now fallen down in my estimation. I really don't care what you say to Ayanle456 but what you did was insult Somalis as a whole, you would not allow anyone to slander your people and are right to defend you and yours but not by denigrating me or mine. The history of the Somali people can be traced as far back as far if not further then your own.

None of the above give you the right to look down, gloat or feel superior to those who have not been dealt the same fortunate hand that you have. Be grateful for the bounties that have been bestowed upon you. Humility and humbleness is a trait that is far too soon forgotten and success is by no means an indicator of class or decency.

Count your blessing by all means but those blessing don't make you any better then anyone else.

I am an average Somali girl, I have no pretensions of grandeur and don't delude myself or think anyone else superior to myself. Like the vast majority of the girls that I know I am well educated, professional and enjoying the fruits of my labour.

So please check your superciliousness attitude at the door. If you dont like Somalis fine, I dont think many would like you either if your words above are a true refection of your personality.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

^So you people do think rationally. Excuse us for our insults, but this Ayanle here has been trolling on this site for so long, we couldn't bear it. If snydergp insulted you, we're are sorry on his behalf. I'm actually glad Somalia has sensible people.
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 6:35am On Nov 14, 2012
sambos994:

^So you people do think rationally. Excuse us for our insults, but this Ayanle here has been trolling on this site for so long, we couldn't bear it. If snydergp insulted you, we're are sorry on his behalf. I'm actually glad Somalia has sensible people.

thats my other user name...lmao

i have mulitpile ids and personalities son...you will always be my slave my black monkey friend.
Re: Ask A Somali by sambos994(m): 7:04am On Nov 14, 2012
ayanle456:

thats my other user name...lmao

i have mulitpile ids and personalities son...you will always be my slave my black monkey friend.

Hmm...well nice acting
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 14, 2012
zaza101:

Firstly Ayanle456

Now snydergp

Listen my dear this wasn't directed to u so of u feel offended too bad.

In dealings in my country with a lot of Somali and Ethiopian people I can say 60% of them share the views of that fool called @ayanle.

The people I've encountered don't want any social connection or interactions with other ethnicities and that's a fact yet they're very happy to accept our hospitality, help and money in there shops.

In South Africa there's no refugee camps and Somali imigrants are encouraged to intergrate into society but yet most(not all) horn people don't wanna intergrate they form there own small communities(gud and well) but with a stronge emphasis on none social interaction with the indigenous population.

I have no problem with this myself but don't come here and tell us about ur peoples curtiousness when most of us know in reality this dont exist in some of ur people.

I don't need anyone to like me nor do I need ur appreciation of me, I have my family and friends for that. I will speak my mind whether u like or dislike why should everyone on this thread accept the insults of ur fellow Somali companions when they are just another reflection of the realities of Somali society(even if its not the majority) and ur country as a hole.

I've been on a few Somali sites and I must say that the views reflected by that idiot @ayanle is in "general" the reflection of the view of ur "people" and Somali society.

Humbleness, respect and humility for me is earned. I will treat people according to there respect for other fellow humans nomatter what race religion and size of there pocket. We all come from humble beginings especially when u are born on a continent ravaged by poverty and corruption and I don't need to appologise for anything I've worked for.

U urself in ur post now have also shown some of ur preconcieved prejudice of me and other on this thread.

So please my dear untill there is a fundemental shift in the racist ideologies and stance of some of ur countryman, the perceptions will continue to exist precisely because of the intollerence of ur people towards other fellow black africans who some still percieve as "ugly adoons" and inferior people yet in reality the scales are tipped the other way around.
Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
snydergp:

Listen my dear this wasn't directed to u so of u feel offended too bad.

In dealings in my country with a lot of Somali and Ethiopian people I can say 60% of them share the views of that fool called @ayanle.

The people I've encountered don't want any social connection or interactions with other ethnicities and that's a fact yet they're very happy to accept our hospitality, help and money in there shops.

In South Africa there's no refugee camps and Somali imigrants are encouraged to intergrate into society but yet most(not all) horn people don't wanna intergrate they form there own small communities(gud and well) but with a stronge emphasis on none social interaction with the indigenous population.

I have no problem with this myself but don't come here and tell us about ur peoples curtiousness when most of us know in reality this dont exist in some of ur people.

I don't need anyone to like me nor do I need ur appreciation of me, I have my family and friends for that. I will speak my mind whether u like or dislike why should everyone on this thread accept the insults of ur fellow Somali companions when they are just another reflection of the realities of Somali society(even if its not the majority) and ur country as a hole.

I've been on a few Somali sites and I must say that the views reflected by that idiot @ayanle is in "general" the reflection of the view of ur "people" and Somali society.

Humbleness, respect and humility for me is earned. I will treat people according to there respect for other fellow humans nomatter what race religion and size of there pocket. We all come from humble beginings especially when u are born on a continent ravaged by poverty and corruption and I don't need to appologise for anything I've worked for.

U urself in ur post now have also shown some of ur preconcieved prejudice of me and other on this thread.

So please my dear untill there is a fundemental shift in the racist ideologies and stance of some of ur countryman, the perceptions will continue to exist precisely because of the intollerence of ur people towards other fellow black africans who some still percieve as "ugly adoons" and inferior people yet in reality the scales are tipped the other way around.

stop complaining monkey boy. We look down on you cause your a peice of bantu shid
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
ayanle456:

stop complaining monkey boy. We look down on you cause your a peice of bantu shid

Foolish camel herder haven't u read my previous replies that I'm not bantu, it seems ur small brain can't comprehent simple logic.

Didn't I give u the instruction to go kill urself cause I've had enough of donating food parcels to feed ur stinking *SS grin

Re: Ask A Somali by ayanle456: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2012
bantu is anyone who is black...thats what we call bantu...negroid shut up....and die slowly...you monkey... cool
Re: Ask A Somali by lepasharon(f): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
Chimpout on Somalia grin-

Chimpout's Nigger World Atlas, Page 4: Somalia
Somalia

Capital: Mogadishu...I think
Form of Government: None (since 1991, when government collapsed)
Population: 9,558,666 (estimate; no one's really sure)
Life expectancy: 49 years
GDP (Total): $5.26 billion (estimated; could be anything, really)
GDP Per Capita: $600? Yeah...that sounds about right
Main Industries: Are you fucking serious?

Somalia is what any land run by niggers will end up becoming:
total anarchy. This nation on the Horn of Africa, close to
important sea shipping lanes, has been without a functioning
government since 1991. Although, it's hard to believe that
any of the niggers noticed that anything had changed at all.

The capital of Mogadishu was founded in 900 AD. However,
Somalia as we know it today wouldn't be a single, unified state
for many more centuries (not that it is now, anyway). The
Somali niggers traded with the Greeks and Romans around the
first century; we can only guess as to what they traded
(probably drugs, whores and slaves). By the 13th century
Islam had established itself and brought some semblance of
order to otherwise feral apes. The first dictionaries of the
Somali language didn't appear until 1976 (!!!).

In the late 19th century, the British and Italians, apparently
feeling suicidal, decided to colonize this shithole, establishing
British Somaliland and Italian Somaliland. On July 1, 1960,
Somalia was unified and granted its independence, and humans
could sit back and laugh at the chimpouts that were sure to follow.
General Siad Barre became dictator in 1969, and remained in power
until his overthrow in 1991, having become the Somali Republic's
ONLY recognized head of state. Ever. He aligned Somalia with the
Soviet Union, which threw nigger Barre a few crumbs here and
there.

In the late 1970s, Ethiopia and Somalia fought over Ethiopia's
barren Ogaden region. Why, who the Bleep knows or cares. In any
case, both nations were Commie-ruled at that time, but the
Soviet Bloc put their money on Ethiopia. This was probably one
of the saddest wars in history. To really understand what a
war between Ethiopia and Somalia was like, picture two homeless
niggers engaging in a drunken fistfight over a two-day-old piece
of fried chicken. In the end, the Somalis got pwned by the
Ethiopians. Or rather, by the Ethiopians' Soviet and Cuban-supplied
weapons. Funny how the Ethiopians and Somalis both had money
for guns and tanks, but no money for food. Hmmmm.
In 1991, the Somali niggers finally overthrew Siad Barre. Tribal
warlords immediately began fighting for control of the country,
with millions of niggers caught in the middle, starving to death.
The UN sent some troops, including American troops, to try to
restore order. The 'humanitarian' operation worked really well,
if by "well" you mean that American soldiers were butchered and
their corpses dragged through the streets of Mogadishu. The US
government came to its senses and pulled all US troops out. The
UN got the hell out of dodge in 1995, leaving the niggers to kill
each other.

Since then, an interim government has been established, but
it's not recognized by most of Somalia's niggers. Ethiopia
sent troops into Somalia in 2006 (some niggers never learn,
apparently). In recent years, the danger of sailing anywhere
near Somalia's coast has been highlighted by frequent hijackings
of ships by Somali nigger pirates, who upon boarding the ships,
have been heard to say: "YARRRH, MATEY, GIBS ME ALL YO
CRACK AND CHIKKINS RITE NOW, MOFFUGGAH!!". The
international community continues avoiding the only solution to
the Somalia Problem: nuclear annihilation.
In conclusion, Somalia is what every nigger country could
very well end up becoming: a hellhole so depraved and debauched
that no one can be sure how many apes even live there because
no one's been able to take a census since 1975. A country so
torn it has 3 or 4 different governments. A place so bleeped up
the mighty US military couldn't begin to figure it out. A so-called
"nation" that makes Ethiopia seem like a pretty good place by
comparison. If Somalia ever has a functioning government
again, maybe it should change the country's name to 'TNB'.

grin grin
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2012
What the f*ck are ranting about trailor trashgrin

Re: Ask A Somali by somalia5: 4:45am On Dec 08, 2012
^ primitive monkey
Re: Ask A Somali by onila(f): 4:48am On Dec 08, 2012
somalia5: ^ primitive monkey

what happened to this somali man? y r somali guys always getting killed

http://www.mississauga.com/news/article/1550515--no-charges-expected-in-deadly-home-invasion
Re: Ask A Somali by somalia5: 4:51am On Dec 08, 2012
onila:

what happened to this somali man? y r somali guys always getting killed

http://www.mississauga.com/news/article/1550515--no-charges-expected-in-deadly-home-invasion

well i can report to you that after talking to clan members in the somali community i have immediate information to the whearabouts of this young man.

WTF. WHY YOU ASKING ME THIS SHID. AM NOT IN TELEPATHIC CONNECTION OF EVERY SOMALI ON EARTH.
Re: Ask A Somali by onila(f): 4:55am On Dec 08, 2012
somalia5:

well i can report to you that after talking to clan members in the somali community i have immediate information to the whearabouts of this young man.

WTF. WHY YOU ASKING ME THIS SHID. AM NOT IN TELEPATHIC CONNECTION OF EVERY SOMALI ON EARTH.

the somali community worldwide is sad abt the event, so i thot u know abt him by now

he was a nice, hardworking student. .we are surprised that his life ended this way
Re: Ask A Somali by onila(f): 5:02am On Dec 08, 2012
"Toronto Somali community needs to learn from Minneapolis. Save our young brothers from this senseless killing."

"My condolences go out to the family and the Somali community of Toronto. Sad situation. May Allah have mercy on his soul."
Re: Ask A Somali by somalia5: 7:02am On Dec 08, 2012
onila: "Toronto Somali community needs to learn from Minneapolis. Save our young brothers from this senseless killing."

"My condolences go out to the family and the Somali community of Toronto. Sad situation. May Allah have mercy on his soul."
onila:

the somali community worldwide is sad abt the event, so i thot u know abt him by now

he was a nice, hardworking student. .we are surprised that his life ended this way

ok. what do you do go around searching somali on google?
Re: Ask A Somali by onila(f): 8:18am On Dec 08, 2012
somalia5:

ok. what do you do go around searching somali on google?

sharrap! this is the recent news in my community
Re: Ask A Somali by somalia5: 8:42am On Dec 08, 2012
onila:

sharrap! this is the recent news in my community

what community is that?
Re: Ask A Somali by onila(f): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2012
somalia5:

what community is that?
toronto community
Re: Ask A Somali by somalia5: 11:02am On Dec 08, 2012
onila: toronto community

well am in the usa and haven't heard of this story. Toronto has the largest somali community in north america. Did you move there just so you can meet somalis?
Re: Ask A Somali by Naima00: 2:25am On Jun 15, 2013
Just want to say that as a Somali I can also answer questions and tell you more about my people. I don't hate my fellow brothers and sisters in Africa. In Fact I have nothing but love for them. Don't let some stupid fool like Ayanle (and other's) distort your views about Somali's.We don't hate Ethiopians and the rest of Africa as he claims, oh and yes I am reer Waqooyi (from the north) Somaliland and very proud.(I'll probably find that he hates me too)but hey any questions shoot!
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 18, 2013
Naima00: Just want to say that as a Somali I can also answer questions and tell you more about my people. I don't hate my fellow brothers and sisters in Africa. In Fact I have nothing but love for them. Don't let some stupid fool like Ayanle (and other's) distort your views about Somali's.We don't hate Ethiopians and the rest of Africa as he claims, oh and yes I am reer Waqooyi (from the north) Somaliland and very proud.(I'll probably find that he hates me too)but hey any questions shoot!

Are you for a free and independent Somaliland? Which part of Somalia, north or south is the most racist, are these Somali trolls from the North or South?
Re: Ask A Somali by Naima00: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
zetdee:

Are you for a free and independent Somaliland? Which part of Somalia, north or south is the most racist, are these Somali trolls from the North or South?
Yes I am most definitely for an free and Independent Somaliland and hope that one day we will be granted that.I can't tell you where these people are from and but a couple of girls that conversed in Somali(in another thread )had a southern dialect.However I will tell you not to generalize. People here are very quick to generalize. There are people with warped ideas everywhere as I have also experienced on this forum. Most the Somali's that are present on forum's online are always youngster's mostly teenager's. Rarely will you find someone older on forum's so that could be a reason why they are so willing to create a ruckus to get a reaction from people.
Re: Ask A Somali by somalia10: 12:41am On Jun 27, 2013
Naima00: Yes I am most definitely for an free and Independent Somaliland and hope that one day we will be granted that.I can't tell you where these people are from and but a couple of girls that conversed in Somali(in another thread )had a southern dialect.However I will tell you not to generalize. People here are very quick to generalize. There are people with warped ideas everywhere as I have also experienced on this forum. Most the Somali's that are present on forum's online are always youngster's mostly teenager's. Rarely will you find someone older on forum's so that could be a reason why they are so willing to create a ruckus to get a reaction from people.

The north is so much more racist cause their are no bantus, at least the south has maybe 1 percent bantu population.
All somalis are racist, even ethiopians, eritreans, we simply cannot stand how you guys look. am sorry, there isnt a special somali region where you will be liked

Naima00: Just want to say that as a Somali I can also answer questions and tell you more about my people. I don't hate my fellow brothers and sisters in Africa. In Fact I have nothing but love for them. Don't let some stupid fool like Ayanle (and other's) distort your views about Somali's.We don't hate Ethiopians and the rest of Africa as he claims, oh and yes I am reer Waqooyi (from the north) Somaliland and very proud.(I'll probably find that he hates me too)but hey any questions shoot!

Nayaa, how are you? My mother is isaq, and she thinks somaliland will never get recognition, and please dont derail my thread.

On that note, let me just say its good to see another somali on the forum.

Adoondaan iska dhaf wii walaan yaheen
Re: Ask A Somali by Naima00: 9:04am On Jun 27, 2013
[quote author=somalia10

Nayaa, how are you? My mother is isaq, and she thinks somaliland will never get recognition, and please dont derail my thread.

On that note, let me just say its good to see another somali on the forum.
Adoondaan iska dhaf wii walaan yaheen[/quote]
I was wondering when I was going to hear from you, listen I have no interest in talking Somali politics with you but I will ask why you are on this site ee aad somaali uu ceebenaysid?? When I read your posts I was embarrassed and you should be ashamed of yourself. The way you conduct yourself is a reflection on the way you are brought up so don't embarrass your family and the nation you seem so proud of. I am extremely proud of my heritage and never want to see or our name dragged through the mud and because of you I have witnessed that here. You are probably young and stupid and don't understand the consesequence of your attention seeking ways but please remember dadkeeni hore Sharaf bay lahaayeen oo magac bay inoo ga tageen ee hanaga baabiin. Dad Deen iyo dhaqan leh ayaynu nahay so act accordingly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Friends and business partners again, case closed. / Happy New Year, Nairalanders / Tout And Bus Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.