Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. (4694 Views)

Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. / Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2012
The man with the name Bahuleya Sampat on facebook is a scammer beware. This man, who calls himself a spiritual Wiccan High Priest, sent friend requests to me and some of my friends some months back and we accepted his requests not knowing is on facebook to scam people. If you go to his profile, you'll see some people posing with foreign and nigeria currencies that this man make them become rich. If you're a greedy person, you'll be lured to contact him and he'll definitely scam you of your hard earned money. These people posing with money's profiles are opened by this man to make you believe that he's real. He scammed some of my friends who thought he was real last month. You can find him on facebook with this name: BAHULEYA SAMPAT and you will see what I'm saying. If you have any question,post it here.
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2012
Please let's inform all our facebook friends
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2012
Please let's inform all our facebook friends. We might even post it in our walls. I mean it, he scammed someone 250k and another person 3100 dollars
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by Stimalopez(m): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2012
Its true oh. He scammed me 50k. . . I have the evidence to prove.
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by maccy: 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
Why didn't he scam me? I went personally to his temple in Wuse2 with my three friends and he work for us perfectly fine. You are merely seeking for attention. Are you trying to lure people to your own Temple. Hahahahaha. Wise up guyz it can't work
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by cr8v(f): 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2012
If you're a greedy person, you'll be lured to contact him and he'll definitely scam you of your hard earned money. These people posing with money's profiles are opened by this man to make you believe that he's real. He scammed some of my friends who thought he was real last month.

The implication is that you have greedy friends. Ever heard the saying, "tell me the type of people you move with and I will tell you who you are“?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2012
maccy: Why didn't he scam me? I went personally to his temple in Wuse2 with my three friends and he work for us perfectly fine. You are merely seeking for attention. Are you trying to lure people to your own Temple. Hahahahaha. Wise up guyz it can't work
Shup the up boy! It's either you're the scammer or one of his cohorts. Look at you; you registered on Nairaland in 2008 and didn't post any comment ever since then. You now see a post which exposes your 'business' and you're forced to retrieve your password and 'defend' it. May God punish you and Bahuleya Sampat

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2012
cr8v:

The implication is that you have greedy friends. Ever heard the saying, "tell me the type of people you move with and I will tell you who you are“?
What are you insinuating girl? That I'm also greedy? You got it wrong girl. Can you swear you and your friends have the same characters? When twins or triplets don't possess the same attributes, how then you want me and many friends to be the same? BTW, open your eyes wide or use your spectacle to re-read that post and tell me if I called them 'Intimate friends'
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
Optimisticgondy: The man with the name Bahuleya Sampat on facebook is a scammer beware. This man, who calls himself a spiritual Wiccan High Priest, sent friend requests to me and some of my friends some months back and we accepted his requests not knowing is on facebook to scam people. If you go to his profile, you'll see some people posing with foreign and nigeria currencies that this man make them become rich. If you're a greedy person, you'll be lured to contact him and he'll definitely scam you of your hard earned money. These people posing with money's profiles are opened by this man to make you believe that he's real. He scammed some of my friends who thought he was real last month. You can find him on facebook with this name: BAHULEYA SAMPAT and you will see what I'm saying. If you have any question,post it here.
your friends were seeking quick fixes. i feel sorry for u guys
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by Thekeeper(m): 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
maccy: Why didn't he scam me? I went personally to his temple in Wuse2 with my three friends and he work for us perfectly fine. You are merely seeking for attention. Are you trying to lure people to your own Temple. Hahahahaha. Wise up guyz it can't work
i gues i'v spoilt ur biznes as promisd..dat xplains ur bellicosity. Dudes,if u notice,dat adres he gav up there has no street and house number. .i have a friend who works at d very hotel adjacent austoma feeling station and he said so many persons always stop by to ask direction to d fucking wicca white lodge addres dis idi.OT gave above. . . .dat cresent ìs a very long 1 and my frnd said some gullible folks who go lukin 4 dat ad hav bin arested b4 4 wanderin about. . .my advice is,b4 gv ur 350k(100k n 250k) to dis igbotic thief(i wnt cal hm yahoo because he's 2 retarded 4 dat),pls take time to go to abuja to confirm d adres b4 u do so.u'l b glad u did. . .no say i no tel u o. . .
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by Thekeeper(m): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2012
@bahuleya sampat cum macey,i understand how u feel right about now. .but ndo. .my advice to u is,there is a builiding construction going on right now around zenith bank junction at VI..It wìl do u gud ìf u can go over and find work thr to do rather dan wasting bandwith trying to coerce unsuspectin felos here to buy into dis ur stone age punzy scheme. . .no luv lost bro
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by Thekeeper(m): 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Shup the fu..ck up boy! It's either you're the scammer or one of his cohorts. Look at you; you registered on Nairaland in 2008 and didn't post any comment ever since then. You now see a post which exposes your 'business' and you're forced to retrieve your password and 'defend' it. May God punish you and Bahuleya Sampat
hahahahahahaha. .optimistc,thank u sire for dis comment. .u cudunt hav said it better. . .buhahahahaha@macey/bahuleya. .u neva c anytin. . .no fud 4 u dix xmas i swear..hahahahahahaha. Buhahahahahaha
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by sylve11: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
toba: your friends were seeking quick fixes. i feel sorry for u guys

Lol, abi o grin grin cool
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by AtheistD(m): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
So tell us more about this scam.
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
This dude sure seems 2 b a con man n he must b d one posing as maccy on here.he ain't gud at his job though n wud sure b caught soon.that's a promise,sampat.
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by Thekeeper(m): 3:27am On Dec 15, 2012
Bereta don't mind d criminal called bahuleya sampat. .he is a petty thief,we hav reported hm to d efcc at their ikoyi office. .we'll soon get a court order to freeze dat hs diamond bank acc he uses to fleece hs unsuspecting victims and definitely arrest hm and hs ilk. .by d time they r tru wit hm,he wudnt knw wat hit him,his end is near
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by Nobody: 3:48am On Dec 15, 2012
Atheist:-D:
So tell us more about this scam.

Abi o!
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 15, 2012
good way to make money, but he'snot smart enough tongue
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by AtheistD(m): 8:01am On Dec 15, 2012
inurmind:

Abi o!

They shuould list all their encounters with full descriptions, moneys paid etc. Their might be lots of others scammed that might not know.
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by goldenval(m): 10:46am On Dec 15, 2012
Omg!.....
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2012
Atheist:-D:

They shuould list all their encounters with full descriptions, moneys paid etc. Their might be lots of others scammed that might not know.
I know two people the guy scammed but you should know that only few people are willing to narrate to others how they got scammed to avoid being called names. Those guys he scammed are my facebook friends. They started sending messages about their encounters with Sampat to all their facebook friends when he scammed them. I'll send messages to those guys now and asked them if I should give their facebook links here and if they would be willing to share their experiences with us here

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
Please this thread should be moved to front page
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by Rich4god(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2012
The earlier nigerians drop the mentality of getting quick money without hardwork, the better for us. Why would some1 with about 250k not look for a legit biz to do. All they want is sharp sharp money.
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2012
The message below is the message Bahuleya Sampat usually sends to anyone who requests for spiritual assistance. Got it from one of those he scammed.

I saw your message. Someone who really want to build a house with Gold has two option, either he has the money to acquire the Gold or he join the Gold miners to fetch the Gold for the structure building.
So you stand to benefit lots of benefits from your adventure into our world. One week after initiation or acceptance, you will be given a gift of $30,000 for a start up.
After six months of scrutinizing you will be enroll in what we called (FMR) FAMILY MONEY ROTATION... Every one year N500,000,000 willbe loan to you. Invest it, use it wisely and make vast profit out of it, but bear in mind that other members are waiting for the samemoney back.

After one year, you are required to provide the money back to the sanctuary account andkeep the profit you make with the money for yourself. This is how we rotate the money within us. Which some might refer nowadaysas "secret society" But we are light society.
When it reaches your turn again, the same money will be loan to you again.
So think well. We exist to help, assist and spiritually grow the minds that will lead our future dream world of no poverty and hatredamong one another. We have over 10,000 members in Nigeria at the moment.
This is a community of people living in one accord, sharing the same customs, laws and agreed to work together for mutual benefit.
We don't accept unnecessary visitations.
Be convinced that to be happy means to be free from Poverty and that to be free means to be brave. Therefore do not take lightly the perils of war, Face the challenges of live as the soldiers in war do triumph even when the battle is firm. In Indian, we respects a brave man, but despises a coward.
Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative place where no one else has ever been.
Importantly, be aware that this religion is a harmless organization/­religion. We don't accept murderers nor eckankar members or Black Lodge Society members.
We will provided all you need in life as long as you are obedient to our great religion which was founded by Gerald Gardner in 1970's to provide access to Wiccan teachings, comfortableness to our people and religious services to sincere spiritual seekers in and around the world. This religion won't restrict you from attending to your own religion, nor hold church services like other religion do. All we do is to give spiritual understandings, advice and solutions to problems to any of our own whoseek for it on our own desirable time and date.
We have over billions of dollars, pounds, euros and yens in our physical and spiritual banks through which we satisfy our members money spiritual problems. That's why we always give our members money in foreign currency, loans and gifts.
Protection, power and fame is one of our members right. We fortify against human destruction and even unclean spirits except that which strikes from God, the most powerful and unbeatable Governor of all spirits and soul.
Along the long we will elucidate to you clearlyon how we happen to be the most supernatural and great invokers to get what we or our members desires from the spirits, such as power, money, Kingship, court cases, protection, popularity, wisdom and invincibility.
Write an official letter with your request and send it. Once we conduct a brief ritual on your head and get the right clearance on youfrom the powers that are governing us, we will reply you back within 7 days on how to meet me at the sanctuary and the meeting hours. But mind you that our registration form and appointment card is N100,000.
After your cleansing and acceptance which requires nothing but 7 Cows which will represent the seven seals of David, the most valuable seed in the African soil (Kola Nut), Gorilla Heart and brain, Tiger Nails and eyes and finally 7 yards of silk textile clothes, Whiteand yellow which you will bury in your father's land which will bring greatness, power and fame in your entire kingdom. All the items listed above will be provided by us free of charge once you have been accepted together with your registration form.
Cogitate with your mind, spirit and soul, if this is what you can do without stopping, then write back to me, we will post your registration form to your desired residential address and Bank detail for payment and appointment date.
We also have direct access to 70% of the embassies in Nigeria, which includes UK, USA,SOUTH AFRICA, CAPE VERDE, ISRAEL, ITALY, SPAIN, SWITZERLAND, JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA, THAILAND, CAMBODIA, FRANCE, PORTUGAL, BRAZIL, CUBA, JAMAICA, etc.
For the list of the products we sell out, go through our picture gallery under WICCAN MAGIK SHOP, you will see all and the functionsonce you place mouse on each product picture. Our website is still under maintenance, we will update all members as soon as it's open.
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2012
CONTINUATION OF THE MESSAGE

I am in Papua Guineá for a spiritual work, you can reach me with my number here+6281287626520, I will be back soon by month ending.
Thanks..... From the sanctuary of Lord Bahuleya Sampat.
Lakshmi of wealth.
The Black God of power.
Lord of wealth and Devi of Harmony.
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
The_keeper: Bereta don't mind d criminal called bahuleya sampat. .he is a petty thief,we hav reported hm to d efcc at their ikoyi office. .we'll soon get a court order to freeze dat hs diamond bank acc he uses to fleece hs unsuspecting victims and definitely arrest hm and hs ilk. .by d time they r tru wit hm,he wudnt knw wat hit him,his end is near
Good to hear that The Keeper. Please keep us informed when the guy is eventually caught
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by bevybay(f): 12:15am On Feb 19, 2013
I just got scammed by the man, and its so sad.
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by bevybay(f): 12:25am On Feb 19, 2013
it was too late as i realized that when i checked google.i lost lots of money.i will post our conversations and all his fake pages.
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by bevybay(f): 12:31am On Feb 19, 2013
Lord Bahuleya Sampat on facebook is a scam.He duped me. i will publish all in this forum soon.
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by usaration: 11:50am On Feb 19, 2013
How much did he take from you
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
bevybay: it was too late as i realized that when i checked google.i lost lots of money.i will post our conversations and all his fake pages.
Na wah o. Didn't you come across this thread until it happened? Pls post your conversations so others can learn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga / See The Tilapia My Neighbor Offered Me For 20k / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.