Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Simplest Way To Buy Things Online From Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Simplest Way To Buy Things Online From Nigeria (2620 Views)

Pls I Need A Good China Site Where I Can Buy Things And Pay In Yuan / Is It A Successful Idea To Sell Amazon Giftcards Or Buy Things 4 Peeps Via Amazn / Can I Buy Laptops And Phones Online From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simplest Way To Buy Things Online From Nigeria by electronic(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2007
hey guys,

i was searching the web to find a way of purchasing items from the web for my final year project (an integrated circuit to be specific) and i came across this site ==>

http://www.graphcard.com/?rid=29724">
you could even get a virtual VISA CARD

its very simple and easy to use
you can even fund your account through Western union money transfer or
Money Gram grin
and you could also get a VISA CARD
the card only cost you $18 (preload $6) 0r $36 (preload $24).

here's some from the site content:

"Our anonymous virtual credit card exists since 2000. The issuing bank is located in western european. The validity is 3 Years and our card is reloadable. This anonymous virtual credit card consists of the 16-digit card number, a expiry date, CVC card verification code and a PIN, reloadable, can be accessed by anyone, this card works with any adress, any country and can be ordered as many as needed, there isnĀ“t any limit per cardholder. Our anonymous virtual credit card is a VISA card, therefore it opens the highest acceptance rate over the internet, it is also highly recommendable to use it for verifying Paypal accounts, ebay acounts, google adwords, yahoo shopping, amazon shopping and many more businesses. "

the provider actually sent me a jpg of the visa card. very good service.
Re: Simplest Way To Buy Things Online From Nigeria by dragnet: 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2007
Cock & bull !!

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 RAR Password Recovery Tools For Windows 7 / SOLD!!! Brand New Sealed Beats Pill Plus SOLD!!! / Iphone 6s 128GB And Laptops For Sale. Ilorin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.