Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Esso National Post-graduate Scholarship Aptitude/skill Tests Formart Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Esso National Post-graduate Scholarship Aptitude/skill Tests Formart Please (1901 Views)

Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esso National Post-graduate Scholarship Aptitude/skill Tests Formart Please by pandora(f): 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2007
Hi fellow Nairalanders, Pls Was any one called for the ESSO NATIONAL POST-GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APTITUDE/SKILL TESTS that will take place this Saturday In VI?

Pls I need some one to help me with the Scholarship Exam Formart.
Thanks and SUCCESS to all Invitees
Re: Esso National Post-graduate Scholarship Aptitude/skill Tests Formart Please by kennykay(m): 9:46am On Dec 10, 2007
Please has anybody being communicated by Esso after the test that was held on November 24th and 25th. They said successful people would be communicated 2weeks after the test.
Re: Esso National Post-graduate Scholarship Aptitude/skill Tests Formart Please by dutchmillionaire(m): 10:08am On Dec 10, 2007
i took the test too in nov. pls sb shld contact me on 07034534782 when they start calling.
One love
Re: Esso National Post-graduate Scholarship Aptitude/skill Tests Formart Please by kjblow: 10:57am On Dec 10, 2007
hello fellow nairalanders,
Pls i also want to know whether anybody has been contacted by exxonmobile on the Postgraduate scholarship we wrote on the 24th, November,2007 at their office in Victorial Island. I need this information to be able to know what next because they said they will start contacting us 2 weeks from 24th, Nov, 2007 and the two weeks eventually falls on 8th December,2007. So pls let the house know if anyone has been contacted.
Re: Esso National Post-graduate Scholarship Aptitude/skill Tests Formart Please by seaylan: 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2007
I have it on good authority that succesful people have been called for an interview. I also did the test too but was not called despite having high expectations. Also I don't know anybody from UI (where I am) that was called. A friend told me that his friend fom PH was called. A Mobil staff confirmed the same. The terrible thing was that some of us who had Lagos adress were told to write our account no. that our Transport fare will be sent. They failed to do so! I would have expected better from Mobil.
Re: Esso National Post-graduate Scholarship Aptitude/skill Tests Formart Please by Okusanya(m): 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2007
I sat for the test at Mobil house and we were told that we shd expect results in 2 wks. but to my surprise, I found that I was invited on Dec 3rd,but I saw the message on Fri 7th, they didn't send SMS. i tried to send mail back to them but I'm yet to receive any response. So the oral interview was slated for Dec. 3rd by 11am, so it is past now,

(1) (Reply)

Excellent Job In Port Harcourt / Nddc Oil And Gas Training / Nb Plc Sale Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.