Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Nigeria Jaga Jaga: What A Prophetic Song. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Jaga Jaga: What A Prophetic Song. (881 Views)

Complete The Lyrics. Nigeria Jaga Jaga, Everything Scatter Scatter / Nigeria No More Jaga-jaga — Eedris Abdulkarim / OBJ Blasts Eedris Abdulkareem Againfor ‘nigeria Jaga-jaga’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Jaga Jaga: What A Prophetic Song. by StaceyBanks(m): 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
When this song was released, some of you pretended not to know what it meant (or were not ready to listen to the bitter truth). You all went out to Tv stations,radio stations and media publications to accuse Eedris Abdul Karim of coursing the nation.

I don't want to go deep into an issue that is not necessary (perharps to you guys) but the question is if Nigeria was not jaga jaga do you think what happened to the country within the last 48hrs would have happened? Do you think an airline that flies so low that i could read the content on its body while "in the air" would have been allowed to fly? Do you know that that plane was carrying over 150 passengers?

I have a lot of things to do so i can't stay here and be asking endless questions.

When you finish answering the questions above please try to play yourself the remix of that song.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Rate The Stories That Make Nairaland's Front-page Here / What Is Your View On Some Nairalander's USERNAME / fop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.